over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite hardness/vascularity drug

DD - the World IFFB heavyweight champ from years ago I know was on on 300 mg of drolls, plus 400mg of var ED 6 months precontest on top of all the rest injectables, and i have never seen this guy over 8-10%bf for the past 10 years , even now when he is retired....and he is 40+ and still looking badass....not saying it safe, but liver recovers, kidneys dont - meaning tren comparison to orals....

Yeah some of the doses I hear about are scary. Yet you have guys on promuscle that act like 100mg dbol per day is dancing with death for everyone. 100mg avar and you will go into liver failure in 6 weeks. I don't mean to make fun but some guys don't have a clue about the doses many guys are using and for years. Actually on here for many if you are on more than 500mg test and don't look like a pro you might as well give up and not use any gear ever again. The doses you mentioned are stupid and I advocate low-moderate doses so just having fun with this but it's very true :eek::D

DD - the World IFFB heavyweight champ from years ago I know was on on 300 mg of drolls, plus 400mg of var ED 6 months precontest on top of all the rest injectables, and i have never seen this guy over 8-10%bf for the past 10 years , even now when he is retired....and he is 40+ and still looking badass....not saying it safe, but liver recovers, kidneys dont - meaning tren comparison to orals....

were you feeding him his doses...????

:cool:

Yeah some of the doses I hear about are scary. Yet you have guys on promuscle that act like 100mg dbol per day is dancing with death for everyone. 100mg avar and you will go into liver failure in 6 weeks. I don't mean to make fun but some guys don't have a clue about the doses many guys are using and for years. Actually on here for many if you are on more than 500mg test and don't look like a pro you might as well give up and not use any gear ever again. The doses you mentioned are stupid and I advocate low-moderate doses so just having fun with this but it's very true :eek::D

the thing is that if u are using some UG cap or fake u ll feel sick as a dog like i did from the mexican crap and the fake Turkish crap, but British dispensary worst i ll feel at a higher dose is some tenderness in my right ribcage - maybe a bit higher blood pressure, other than that - felt awesome!!!

Last edited:
that's what I thought.....

lets not play that game...

its old...

:)

i would argue orals are much worse for the kidneys. most bodybuilders with FSGS seem to have a combination of oral drug abuse and diuretic use/misuse. We have androgen receptors in our kidneys, and some orals seem to bind very strongly to these, causing sodium retention, high BP...which are the real causes of kidney issues. not to say tren is kidney friendly

i would argue orals are much worse for the kidneys. most bodybuilders with FSGS seem to have a combination of oral drug abuse and diuretic use/misuse. We have androgen receptors in our kidneys, and some orals seem to bind very strongly to these, causing sodium retention, high BP...which are the real causes of kidney issues. not to say tren is kidney friendly

I go by my blood work...nothing has screwed up my creatinin and bun even in a short term use more than Tren ace......NOTHING! no high dose of dbol , no anadro, not megadosing of testosterone....just 100mg of tren ed....actulaly first time i had a change in the kidney results was just 100mg EOD of tren ( always finajet or Component TH just last few months - no Chinese crap)

Last edited:
Yes 1200+minimum(used alone or as a base)...that high legit EQ is a rapid composition changer

good stuff, i started shooting it at 1000 a week before i posted this tread, up'd to 2g a week, dont see much vascularity and hardness but it dried me out on a pretty high dose of test and dbal ( never heard it can do that , but all my puffiness and bloated face had disappeared, even on high carb diet... I ve tried it before years ago and never liked, but my priorities changed - i care to look good all year long, not just while cutting...

Last edited:

PLANG???

good stuff, i started shooting it at 1000 a week before i posted this tread, up'd to 2g a week, dont see much vascularity and hardness but it dried me out on a pretty high dose of test and dbal ( never heard it can do that , but all my puffiness and bloated face had disappeared, even on high carb diet... I ve tried it before years ago and never liked, but my priorities changed - i care to look good all year long, not just while cutting...

EQ is most underrated anabolic. Its the key to being shredded dense beast all year round. Tren is toxic waste dump. Anything that makes bloodwork come back so out of whack is not worth it. EQ 800-1000mg per week with trt 200mg test dose for 6 month run each year and its when i look my best. I wont run over a gram but i run it long. They key isnt only the dosage but running it 24-26 weeks. I call it a transformation drug because over a slow period of time it permanently transforms your body. And its hands down second to test when we pair it with HGH. Test, EQ & HGH (and primo here and there). All you need if you know what your doing. No need to mess with orals or progestenic tren/deca toxic crap.

I go by my blood work...nothing has screwed up my creatinin and bun even in a short term use more than Tren ace......NOTHING! no high dose of dbol , no anadro, not megadosing of testosterone....just 100mg of tren ed....actulaly first time i had a change in the kidney results was just 100mg EOD of tren ( always finajet or Component TH just last few months - no Chinese crap)

yep. i remember first time i ever got bloodwork on tren enanthate. my doctor looks at it and goes "i dont know what the hell your doing but based on these results good chance you wont live till next year. stop whatever your doing immediately."

Masteron @ 500-700mgs a week for me. I generally run Mast with every cycle and just love the overall feeling on it.

EQ is most underrated anabolic. Its the key to being shredded dense beast all year round. Tren is toxic waste dump. Anything that makes bloodwork come back so out of whack is not worth it. EQ 800-1000mg per week with trt 200mg test dose for 6 month run each year and its when i look my best. I wont run over a gram but i run it long. They key isnt only the dosage but running it 24-26 weeks. I call it a transformation drug because over a slow period of time it permanently transforms your body. And its hands down second to test when we pair it with HGH. Test, EQ & HGH (and primo here and there). All you need if you know what your doing. No need to mess with orals or progestenic tren/deca toxic crap.

agreed...good stuff

100 Mast e a week has me dried to the Striations...You guys need to be more active...lol
It is Summer.....If you go outside. .Bunch of Air conditioned Gypsies...lol
Video games are for Winter.....Again lol..

EQ for that long and that high makes me cringe when I think of blood viscosity / hematocrit & hemoglobin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

EQ for that long and that high makes me cringe when I think of blood viscosity / hematocrit & hemoglobin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

good point but that s not a high dose at all, plus man ppl dont stop the gear...EVER...just keep the test and move from one steroid to the other ....but many many guys screw up because they dont check hematocrit and platelets...i should start doing that every month ..it s a $30 test at direclabs.com....other just donate blood often but u re not supposed/allowed to donate if u are taking steroids, in that case u have to just do it urself....

Last edited:
had taken eq for an extended amount of time....several times....
it was my favorite thing paired with mast...

the last time (long ago) crit was 64....

never took it again.

:cool:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear