over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRADULENT CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD

What was the time line on these fraud charges?

I don't know about recently because I stopped purchasing from Ugsupps but my card was used fraudulently about 3 months ago and then I got a new card and ordered again not knowing it was Ugsupps that was hacked and my card was used fraudulently again shortly after ordering .i didn't know how my card was being used because I use it to make so many purchases on Amazon but now it makes sense .

Mine were the first week of November. I found out when i was paying for groceries and my card was denied...sucks being "that" guy...so embarrassing

I found out last Thursday my bank alerted me while I was working had them immediately cancel my card and disputed the charges. They got me for $234 and a Netflix charge.

takes me back when a chinese dude bought tons of shit with my cc worth $1800, i didnt even notice till i got a notification from the bank

Look guys if you want to catch these people you have to make a police report... All the bank does is give you your money back. They do no investigating..
These people set up an email in my name and yours and started using your cards. For me they made 3 purchases for about $1000 dollars. I managed to cancel two myself but I have order numbers and addresses where these items were being shipped to.. I have turned them over to the police. It pisses me off the 3rd purchase got thru and they got there product for fucking free but that shit is being traced, I hope they catch those fucks. I encourage all of you to take this to the local police fraud department or nothing will happen to these people.. As many people that wrote me we can catch these fucks

goddam, whats with the beatin round the bush bullshit.
i know one sponsor is underground supps, which is why i used another company for kratom.
if there's another one i dont know bout that.
my card info was stolen 2 weeks ago and used all over the world. they even called my chase company and asked after my new card number, which i again had to have cancelled and another card sent out. now im not even gonna use that card anymore.
if any of you are from new york area, brighton beach ave. area, i had a charge re-directed to an elnar direct, which, if u see their website, looks fake as shit. maybe russian o.c.. their english is bad and their info contains alot of stuff that they dont even deal with. i say its a fake site. how else would my purchase from one company be charged to elnar direct?

I just didn't want to put it out there and bash a sponsor without the facts... Yes it was Underground Supps. I just got that card that I used. It was the only online purchase that I made with it. I knew it was them but I needed other members to confirm it. I have enough now to know it was them...
I also want to add that I gave out some false information in my PMs to certain members that Superior Peptides was the same company as UGsupps. It is just Underground Supps that has a security breech..

With the card I use, I can go to my account online and set my security preferences so that I receive an email alert if my card was used for an online purchase over 'x' amount of dollars. That way, you can dispute and refuse payment before the charge is processed. Years ago, I had someone trying to buy a computer in China with my card. My card company refused payment.

Last edited:

Mine we from Superior peps about 2 months ago. I should have filed a damn police report. Only place I used my card was one othe place.I knew it was fishy because of all the info they asked for just to make a purchase.

Last edited:
I'm getting a lot of members PM me that Superior and UG peptides are also having the same problems after making purchases..
Now for me I only used UG supps so I can't say one way or the other if this is true or not but they may have a bigger security breech then they think.

Didn't you expect this eventually?

Anyone selling anabolic steroids, drugs or HGH illegally and accepts credit cards is doing so fraudulently.

Visa and MC do not allow merchants to conduct illegal business. So these accounts are setup fraudulently under false premise, names, business's.

What respectable company or merchant provider is going to allow anabolic steroids to be sold without a perspiration? None.

Merchant fraud is massive and whilst hackers can and do exploit security loopholes to harbour CC details, the actual merchant companies will also rip you off too.

With the card I use, I can go to my account online and set my security preferences so that I receive an email alert if my card was used for an online purchase over 'x' amount of dollars. That way, you can dispute and refuse payment before the charge is processed. Years ago, I had someone trying to buy a computer in China with my card. My card company refused payment.

Yes, but that doesn't stop your card being authorised first. Funds can be put aside (which is annoying as your balance will decrease), but not taken out of your account if the fraud is spotted early.

i only use debit cards for these types of things.
and one of those sponsors has been my go-to for almost 2 years now. have a great relationship with them.

is it your credit cards that are getting jacked or debit?

Yes, but that doesn't stop your card being authorised first. Funds can be put aside (which is annoying as your balance will decrease), but not taken out of your account if the fraud is spotted early.

Fuck yea the one purchase that they got was made on the 17th and it didn't show up on my account till the 23rd. Thats the only one I couldn't stop. I called all these companies and cancelled these orders myself except that one because it was to late. It was already out for delivery. These fucks set up an email in my name and went on a shopping spree with my card. I filed a police report to that address it went to. It will be investigated... Hollister, The NBA store, Drones something?? were some of the online stores that were used. Of course the real me could call these stores and get information about the fake me like order numbers my fake email address and the addresses where this merchandise was going which were all turned into the police. I highly doubt nothing will come out of it. The police didn't seem to excited. I thought I had some good information but I guess its hard to catch these guys

i only use debit cards for these types of things.
and one of those sponsors has been my go-to for almost 2 years now. have a great relationship with them.

is it your credit cards that are getting jacked or debit?

Mine was a debit card

Fuck yea the one purchase that they got was made on the 17th and it didn't show up on my account till the 23rd. Thats the only one I couldn't stop. I called all these companies and cancelled these orders myself except that one because it was to late. It was already out for delivery. These fucks set up an email in my name and went on a shopping spree with my card. I filed a police report to that address it went to. It will be investigated... Hollister, The NBA store, Drones something?? were some of the online stores that were used. Of course the real me could call these stores and get information about the fake me like order numbers my fake email address and the addresses where this merchandise was going which were all turned into the police. I highly doubt nothing will come out of it. The police didn't seem to excited. I thought I had some good information but I guess its hard to catch these guys

Hate to say it bro but the police can't do shit. Online fraud is such a huge problem that they simply don't have the time, manpower or know how to combate it.
Anybody can go online now and buy as many fake identities with CC numbers as they desire for dirt cheap.

I can understand that the company got victimized as well, but it really messed me up for about 10 days. I should have purchased more Kratom to deal with the stress from this bs :D

Use a virtual card to buy stuff online. I'm sure in the USA are companies that offer that feature.

Here in Portugal we have a service like that, connected to a bank account with a debit/credit card, that allows us to create virtual cards to use online. We can create a one time purchase virtual card with pre defined budget. This way the physical card number is never used/exposed, and after using this card once we can no longer use it again.

I'm sure something similar is available in the USA too.

Victim or not, not real happy that said sponsor didn't come out immediately upon discovering this and let us know. I realize they were going through their own personal shit storm already, but being proactive is always best in the end. However, here we were all forced to feel around in the dark until someone started to put the pieces together. It then dawned on me I ordered something from them about 6 weeks ago and now need to check our company card as we'd likely not even notice given the volume of other purchases we make.

I had 50 bucks debited off my card recently...the transaction happened at 4 in the morning so I didn't discover it untill next morning. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do about it im just glad they didn't take more I guess.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws