over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRADULENT CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD

I'm new here but been in the game for a while, I also had my debit card hacked luckily my bank took care of things. I'm also leery to order anything from this company even though I like the products.

Ya know I haven't made an online purchase on one of my cards in years. Now I remember why I stopped.

You people use credit card to purchase gear ??

Ya know I haven't made an online purchase on one of my cards in years. Now I remember why I stopped.

I usually do only on eBay or amazon. I have used other companies to by supplements and never had issues. I will go back to monitoring my purchases daily. Can't afford to bounce a check for a bill.

Just got hit with almost $300 in fraudulent charges after using a board sponsor. My bank issued a new card a couple months back after they noticed some suspicious charges. Right around the same time I had just ordered from the same company

I have PM'd two guys in this thread about who this company is with no reply and both are replying in this thread still. If you haven't check your PM's please. If anyone else hit me with a pm and let me know which sponsor this is. Thanks.

Hopefully the Mods will be involved and the company will make things right.

Massive PROPS for self-restraint to TOPGUN and the others! :headbang:

goddam, whats with the beatin round the bush bullshit.
i know one sponsor is underground supps, which is why i used another company for kratom.
if there's another one i dont know bout that.
my card info was stolen 2 weeks ago and used all over the world. they even called my chase company and asked after my new card number, which i again had to have cancelled and another card sent out. now im not even gonna use that card anymore.
if any of you are from new york area, brighton beach ave. area, i had a charge re-directed to an elnar direct, which, if u see their website, looks fake as shit. maybe russian o.c.. their english is bad and their info contains alot of stuff that they dont even deal with. i say its a fake site. how else would my purchase from one company be charged to elnar direct?

They were definitely hacked. I can't see the owner doing this. He was hacked just like those major retailers were. That being said I too had to move along because I couldn't keep getting a new card every week.

They were definitely hacked. I can't see the owner doing this. He was hacked just like those major retailers were. That being said I too had to move along because I couldn't keep getting a new card every week.

Naw they work way to hard to ruin thier business for home hot items. I really believe they got hacked.

I PM'd Top Gun about this and who it is but if this is happening to anyone, please let a Mod know ASAP!

Undergroundsupps.com was hacked.
It's now set up so no payment info is given. Once the order is placed an email is sent with a secure site so only you and the credit card service/bank see your info.
I f@&king hate thieves!!!
This pisses me off so much!!!

Glad to see it is being taken care of. I would suggest for all those who got hacked, get new credit cards with new numbers.

Firstly the offending board sponsor's own forum should have these warning bumped continually until they gather control of how the fraud was perpetrated.

Secondly when ordering online with companies like this, use a second bank card where you only keep a small balance. No since having a huge amount sitting there, waiting for hackers or whoever to take your hard earned wages. What's that money doing drawing a humongous interest rate? ...no it isn't. Keep just enough money in that second card for purchases in this bodybuilding arena of items. Keep some money on hand in a gun safe or some fireproof safe hidden/disguised in your home and then add cash to cards as needed. What happened in Greece will be coming here. The banks shut their doors. When they reopened you were only allowed to take a small amount of your money. They won't warn you. Just one day the country will be bankrupt and they will take from the banks. So keep a good amount of resources out of bank hands - they really are not looking out for you.

But use a second card that isn't buying a lot and keep an eye online to it's balance.

Post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

Undergroundsupps.com was hacked.
It's now set up so no payment info is given. Once the order is placed an email is sent with a secure site so only you and the credit card service/bank see your info.
I f@&king hate thieves!!!
This pisses me off so much!!!

Was it just undergroundsupps or others also? Superior?

I got banged for 700$...bunch of charges in the UK..and video games...dead ass broke till monday

Was it just undergroundsupps or others also? Superior?

It was only undergroundsupps.com
Ugpeptides.com and superiorpeptide.com are completely separate from supps in terms of merchant accounts and everything else.

Yes this is not Superior at all so no worries with us.

Rgrmedic... $700 that is fucked up. I hope you get it back fast.

I was hit with a $500 charge and a 340 after using a sponsor from here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131