over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting ripped with Synthetek

I didn't train over the weekend as my back felt very tight plus I needed the rest. My knees have also starting hurting me but nothing major. I will adjust things in regards to leg training to prevent it becoming a big issue. Life has been busy and stressful recently but all is good. We have the keys to our new apartment so very happy. It's not nice from the outside but much bigger inside and the location is great so I am very happy. It's unfurnished so we have to buy everything for it. On Sat we bought a fridge, oven and bed so the basics are covered.

Most days have been 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen but that will be 6ml of each from today. I planned to start 6ml yesterday but ended up leaving the gym due to my back etc. Synthergine is helping a lot but the adrol has still lowered my appetite slightly... I guess that is a good thing.

Hormones are still 500mg test per week with 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol per day. I will up the dbol to 40mg soon. I have test c and tren e to add in very soon. I probably should have got test p and tren a but the less pinning will suit me. I haven't used test c for ages but my body seems to like it so I picked that. I also got some avar to add in at a later day. I should have got some mast so I will probably order some and start it at a later date. Due to the late addition I will get mast p.

I received some supplements recently. Here is a pic...

535yea.jpg

2 Amino Complex without stimulants and 2 with stimulants (300mg caffeine per 2 scoops). I will be using the standard one throughout the day to give me a steady flow of aminos and keep me hydrated. The other one will be consumed during training to give keep energy levels high and again the steady supply of aminos and hydration. I also got a bag of sticky toffee pudding flavoured whey to go in my morning oats.

I decided to get a standard fat burner just incase I ever need a boost in the day. It was mainly bought for my gf though as she wanted to try something to give her energy and it does just that. I used 2 caps before training legs the other day and I was wired and really focused. NitroExtreme is a pump product which I definitely don't need but just figured I would add it in pre workout. I love HBCD's but they had none (or Vitargo) so I got some dextrose. It's costs next to nothing and figured it's good to have on hand as I have no carb powders. I used 50g the other day in my aminos when I trained legs. I will probably have 50g intra workout every time I train legs. I also added some red fruit powder just for added anti oxidants.

I take a small amount of health supplements and wanted to add a good multi vitamin and some fish oil to the list. Plus coconut oil, cashew butter and almond butter for more good fats in my diet. Quite a lot of my meals recently have been lean protein (usually synthepure) with 1 table spoon of nut butter.

So far today I have had a synthepure shake and 1 tablespoon of cashew butter just after waking. Then later 5 whole eggs with salad and one small piece of baguette. Pre workout will be oats with banana and sticky toffee protein powder mixed in. I will be training chest and back today and supersetting both for every set. My back is still very tight but feels better and I know today will be a good one. Not mentioned this but I have been suffering from severe tinnitus recently and it is better today so a big bonus. For the last 2 weeks I have been near deaf for large parts of the day. Sometimes for the first few hours of a day I have been completely deaf and can't hear my gf talk to me so it's had it's benefits :D

Last edited:
Thanks matey. I wish I could... I definitely need them. Regardless how perfect my form is I simply can not risk it. One of the last times I injured my back I was doing stiff leg deadlifts with only 20kg a side. The last time I injured it I was doing smith machine barbell rows. My hams definitely need rack deadlifts etc though. Years ago I used to love the feeling of rack deadlifts or even standard ones but now I can think back to at least 5 times my back has gone performing them.

It's very frustrating but I would rather just do what I have been and restrict my possible progression but never get injured (well hopefully). Actually it wouldn't even restrict my possible progression because I 100% know I would end up injured if I added in any form of deadlifts or unassisted barbell row. It's happened so many times even with light weights and perfect form. My back gets so tight and seizes up even with daily stretching etc.

Even bodyweight back extensions can fuck up my back for days but I still add them in as I like them and want to get some direct stimulation. I have adapted various exercises to be able to perform certain back movements too. They are nowhere as effective but I can still do them without getting injured.

I pushed it too much the other day when doing lying leg curls too. I never do it as I know better but pushed it so much and my back gets hit when really struggling with the full weight rack and set after set. That's the reason I haven't trained this weekend because my back felt like it could go at any time. That's the first time I have felt like that for months but it feels better now.

I will say from the side my hams actually have improved a lot in the last few months. Now I actually look like I have a hamstring from the side :eek::D So hopefully I can only add to that just doing my variety of leg curls :D Plus hopefully the leaner I get the better they look. Thanks again.

I had no idea buddy. That sucks. You have leaned well to work with what you can and you look great. My ideas were just to truly balance you for stage.
Keep up the great work. I always enjoy your valuable posts!

CG

I had no idea buddy. That sucks. You have leaned well to work with what you can and you look great. My ideas were just to truly balance you for stage.
Keep up the great work. I always enjoy your valuable posts!

CG

Stage... I just do this to look sexy on the beach :D

My lower back has been so tight today. The dbol and adrol have definitely added to things. I need to watch out for the lower back pumps. When my lower back gets pumped so easily it makes it more sensitive whilst lifting. Today I got to the gym and was in two minds but decided to train back and chest. My lower back felt really bad but the longer I trained the better it become. I ended up having a great training session. Pre workout I dosed 3ml synthetine and syntheselen with 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol. I had a nespresso before leaving and my intra shake consisted of 20G Aminos and 300mg caffeine. I sipped on my intra shake so the caffeine was drank throughout my training session. I like this approach as I had sustained energy throughout and was able to really push it. My training looked like...

Warm up with db's
Machine Hammer Rows supersetted with Machine Presses... 5 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight for each. Ended up with 4 plates a side for each.
Machine Incline Presses supersetted with Hammer Strength Lat Pulldowns... 5 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight for each. For the last 2 sets I added a 3rd superset sitting backwards on the lat pulldown.
Machine Flyes... 6 sets of 20-10 reps going up then down in weight. I couldn't superset these as the gym was very busy at this point.
Machine One Armed Rows... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight and really squeezing and a full stretch on every rep.
Incline Chest Press... 1 set of 40 slow reps.
Lat Pulldown... close overhand grip... 5 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight. Then I stood up with one foot on seat and done 3 sets of cable lat rows using this machine.
Incline DB Flyes... 3 sets of 15 reps finishing with hold to failure on each set in the fully stretched position.
Floor Presses... 3 sets of 15-10 reps with drop set on final set... 3, 2 and 1 plates.
Back Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps.
Abs and back stretches for about 15 mins
20 mins cardio on exercise bike.

Yes a lot of volume but I love it :)

Today I have ate...

Synthepure with 1 table spoon of cashew butter
5 whole eggs, salad and 1 small piece of baguette
Oats, banana and sticky toffee pudding whey mixed in.
Intra shake with 20g aminos.
Chicken with pasta.
Chicken with some pasta and vegetables.
Turkey, mixed vegetables and 1 spoon of almond butter.

Today I have also drank aminos in water between meals.

I will be buying a new nutribullet soon so will start having a 1-2 synthepure and mixed berry smoothies per day. I don't like not having fruit in my diet and berries are very low carbs and full of anti-oxidants so will be used a lot over the next 2 months. I have 3 fish (2 cod and 1 salmon) in the fridge so will be having those for a change 2moro. I am not a big fan of fish so mainly have chicken and turkey but I like to change things up every so often. Just having 1 tablespoon of the cashew butter is a struggle as it's amazing :D

Question, I did 1ml of L-carnatine before training today and had hypo symptoms about an hour in. Was this a freak thing or should I be experiencing this?

CG

Elvia not sure if you will win the biggest transformation but you definitely have my vote for the biggest contributor. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question, I did 1ml of L-carnatine before training today and had hypo symptoms about an hour in. Was this a freak thing or should I be experiencing this?

CG

L-carnitine will lower blood glucose levels so it is not a freak thing. Although it's not like it has slin like effects in regards to lowering blood glucose. Are you using anything else that could effect things? Perhaps the combination of l-carnitine and something else causes you to go hypo. Did you have it whilst fasted or did you eat before training? I would monitor things and perhaps have a small intra shake if you notice similar in the future. I have used large amounts of synthetine and never gone hypo and I am very slin sensitive. Although I do tend to have lots of carbs when on it but I know others who don't and they don't go hypo either. It is definitely a possibility though.

Your low bodyfat has a big impact on the pattern l-carnitine lowers blood glucose. In a study they gave l-carnitine and tested blood glucose and there was no significant difference in age and height. However, the guys with lower bf% experienced signficant changes in plasma glucose at 30 mins but for the obese guys it took until the 90 min mark. This was only for oral l-carnitine so the injectable with have a more pronounced effect.

Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on insulin sensitivity indices in response to glucose feeding in lean and overweight/obese males.

Galloway SD1, Craig TP, Cleland SJ.

Infusion of carnitine has been observed to increase non-oxidative glucose disposal in several studies, but the effect of oral carnitine on glucose disposal in non-diabetic lean versus overweight/obese humans has not been examined. This study examined the effects of 14 days of L-carnitine L-tartrate oral supplementation (LC) on blood glucose, insulin, NEFA and GLP-1 responses to an oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT). Sixteen male participants were recruited [lean (n = 8) and overweight/obese (n = 8)]. After completing a submaximal predictive exercise test, participants were asked to attend three experimental sessions. These three visits were conducted in the morning to obtain fasting blood samples and to conduct 2 h OGTTs. The first visit was a familiarisation trial and the final two visits were conducted 2 weeks apart following 14 days of ingestion of placebo (PL, 3 g glucose/day) and then LC (3 g LC/day) ingested as two capsules 3×/day with meals. On each visit, blood was drawn at rest, at intervals during the OGTT for analysis of glucose, insulin, non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA) and total glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). Data obtained were used for determination of usual insulin sensitivity indices (HOMA-IR, AUC glucose, AUC insulin, 1st phase and 2nd phase β-cell function, estimated insulin sensitivity index and estimated metabolic clearance rate). Data were analysed using RMANOVA and post hoc comparisons where appropriate. There was a significant difference between groups for body mass, % fat and BMI with no significant difference in age and height. Mean (SEM) plasma glucose concentration at 30 min was significantly lower (p < 0.05) in the lean group on the LC trial compared with PL [8.71(0.70) PL; 7.32(0.36) LC; mmol/L]. Conversely, plasma glucose concentration was not different at 30 min, but was significantly higher at 90 min (p < 0.05) in the overweight/obese group on the LC trial [5.09(0.41) PL; 7.11(0.59) LC; mmol/L]. Estimated first phase and second phase β-cell function both tended to be greater following LC in the lean group only. No effects of LC were observed on NEFA or total GLP-1 response to OGTT. It is concluded that LC supplementation induces changes in blood glucose handling/disposal during an OGTT, which is not influenced by GLP-1. The glucose handling/disposal response to oral LC is different between lean and overweight/obese suggesting that further investigation is required. LC effects on gastric emptying and/or direct 'insulin-like' actions on tissues should be examined in larger samples of overweight/obese and lean participants, respectively.

PMID: 20963457 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

CG when you are as lean as you your slin sensitivty is usually very high so you have to be careful when adding things in. Good job you never started with 2 or 3ml!!

Last edited:
Elvia not sure if you will win the biggest transformation but you definitely have my vote for the biggest contributor. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :)

CG

Been running Synthetine at 2-4ml/day, and sometimes I get this, too.

After it passes, my body temp seems to go up, the vascularity comes out, and it's almost like I can feel the lipids being shuttled into the mitochondria.

I kind of look forward to it!

Been running Synthetine at 2-4ml/day, and sometimes I get this, too.

After it passes, my body temp seems to go up, the vascularity comes out, and it's almost like I can feel the lipids being shuttled into the mitochondria.

I kind of look forward to it!

I haven't gone hypo for a while. I used to go hypo even just on aas :eek: Synthetine gives me the increase in body temp and the vascularity though.

When you use 4ml per day is that all pre workout or split into 2 times?

I haven't gone hypo for a while. I used to go hypo even just on aas :eek: Synthetine gives me the increase in body temp and the vascularity though.

Sometimes that hypo feeling hits when you least expect it. I had that happen a couple days ago. Luckily I knew what it was because I had a real scary episode two months ago and couldn't figure out what was happening. This time I figured it out and ate a bowl of fresh fruit. It's hard to figure out sometimes because it can hit an hour or two after a decent carb meal. Usually I forgot that my insulin doesn't peak until 3 hours post injection. It happens the day after I do legs and a ton of cardio if I don't eat enough carbs that night, and take my insulin upon waking the next morning.

That's crazy that you had to buy a refrigerator and oven for an apartment. Those are always standard for rentals.
I hope your new shower is bigger so you don't have to hunch over. Hahaha :D

Sometimes that hypo feeling hits when you least expect it. I had that happen a couple days ago. Luckily I knew what it was because I had a real scary episode two months ago and couldn't figure out what was happening. This time I figured it out and ate a bowl of fresh fruit. It's hard to figure out sometimes because it can hit an hour or two after a decent carb meal. Usually I forgot that my insulin doesn't peak until 3 hours post injection. It happens the day after I do legs and a ton of cardio if I don't eat enough carbs that night, and take my insulin upon waking the next morning.

That's crazy that you had to buy a refrigerator and oven for an apartment. Those are always standard for rentals.
I hope your new shower is bigger so you don't have to hunch over. Hahaha :D

I am the same. I have always ate loads of carbs pretty much everyday. I am still very sensitive to slin. Sometimes when I don't eat that much I can feel faint and really fast. I am very sensitive to dietary changes so thats why the next few months should be interesting. I was planning a no carb day today but I don't want to go down too fast. I just figured I would experiment as I may just stay most of the day and not go the gym. If I decide to train later I will have some carbs around training. Generally my carbs are down from a few weeks ago and will go down further and I am feeling good. I have started to notice changes and I am tightening up.

As I am not very lean the loss in muscle fullness etc due to the lower carbs will put me through a "awkward" stage of feeling soft and smaller. But I know to just push through and as I get leaner I will look better and better. The adrol/dbol/mk677 are helping loads with fullness at the moment though. I have a few tricks to use at the end to give me optimal fulless without negatively effecting my condition.

Yes the new apartment is literally empty... atleast we have a toilet :D I bought the main 3 and have a sofa bed here that is fairly new so will be taking that over next week. The bathroom is old and plain but I at least I can fit in to get a shower now :D Only issue is the internet company are going to take ages even though we phoned them weeks in advance. I could be without the internet for 1 month after moving so will have to use wifi at cafes etc.

Now everyday when I wake up I have a synthepure shake with 1 tablespoon of cashew or almond butter. Then later I have my proper breakfast of 4-5 whole eggs with salad (added bread on training days).

My internet has gone off. Because we are moving the company has turned it off. I can't speak French so can't really call so my gf does. She called when in work and they said they can't turn it back on for some unknown reason to me. I will sort it out tomorrow. It's stupid because they can't fit the internet in our new apartment until the 11th April. We can stay here until the end of the month. Training was great yesterday and today. I will post details when I am back on my laptop. I bought roaming data for my mobile but it is expensive. Plus I hate typing on my phone :eek: Time to dose my synthetine and syntheselen :) Have a good day everyone.

I go all at once, but I may do bilaterally unless it's glutes or Delts.

I'm a skiploader, so my load period is usually accompanied by 4ml after my first meal. It's absolutely crazy how effective the Synthetine is with a skipload. You'll wake up the next day with skin splitting fullness, but you retain that "skeletor" face and the fat burning continues thru the week.

I'm less than 70g of carb on week days. I usually do 3ml pre training during the week, and the Synthetine seems to allow the skipload to last at least a day, maybe two days longer before I "run out" of glycogen.

They cut my internet off because I am moving apartments and they thought I didn't live here anymore. It's been a nightmare trying to get it back on. Something so simple yet they made it impossible. So I have bought a pay as you go internet using an usb stick until the internet is fitted in my new apartment. It only cost me $100 for 20 days :eek:... idiots. I didn't want my log to go to shit though so it was worth it.

Training has been great but I have been overdoing things. I will cut down on training volume a little over the next month. Today is a rest day as I trained legs yesterday. My diet has been good but I have ate out a few times recently. I have had to go to the new apartment for deliveries and the wiring for the internet to be fitted etc. I was there for 5 hours today and there is no fridge or oven so I ate out a few times. Nothing bad but things I didn't plan on having during the contest. I will just be more organized from now on.

I have tigthened up over the last 2 weeks and can already see improvements. I added in tren e 2 nights ago. I only dosed 50mg and will do the same next dosing to make 100mg for the first week. I figured it's best I get it in my system now as it needs time to build up. I can be sensitive to trens effects so I like to gradually up the dose each week. I should have used tren a like usual but I wanted to pin as little as possible. That's the reason I also picked test c too as I didn't want to pin test p everyday. So all my aas will be dosed twice weekly. I pin my synthetek products daily so wanted to keep the aas down.

CJC-DAC was added in last night at 2.5mg and wow it hit me hard. I got really flushed and felt tighteness in my neck etc. That's a great sign so hopefully that only adds to things. I will be dosing it at 5mg per week for most of the competition. I will probably taper the last vial so it lasts about 7 weeks instead of 6 (I have 6x 5mg vials).

On Tuesday I trained shoulders and had planned to train tri-ceps too. However, during training I figured I would train arms the next day instead. I never train arms in their own day so it made a good change. Shoulder training lasted about 1 hour and was very intense and productive. Arms on Wed lasted about 1 1/2 hours and consisted of rotating tri-ceps and bi-ceps and ending with forearms. My arms definitely looked much fuller and better the next day. Yesterday was legs and that lasted 2 1/2 hours. I tried those barbell hack squats and they felt ok but I was worried about my back so kept them light. I did feel them in my quads lots though and stuck to 20-15 rep sets without pushing it too much. The rest of my leg training was moderate in weight but very intense.

I am about to dose 3ml synthetine and syntheselen and eat a meal of chicken and salad. My pre bed meal will be 5 whole eggs with salad or a synthepure shake with almond butter. I am enjoying me new supplements and have a good system in place. 2moro will be chest and bi-ceps and the next day (probably Monday) will be back and tri-ceps. Have a good day everyone :)

Last edited:
Great stuff! You and JJ have the best logs.

Will you post progress pics or just at the end?

Great stuff! You and JJ have the best logs.

Will you post progress pics or just at the end?

Thanks. Yes I will post progress pics but will likely stop about 1 month out. I just decided that now :D I think the biggest changes will be made in the final 4 weeks. When are you going to start your log ;)

I am on my gf's parents laptop. I was told that usp pen would last 5 days so I topped it up to last 20 days. 3 hours later it goes off stating I had no credit. So it cost me $100 for 3 hours of internet :eek: I got my money back today for the pen but couldn't for the top up. They think someone hacked into my usage as they couldn't understand why it was used up so fast. It's a waste anyway so now I don't have the internet. I am getting a temp one for free from my internet provider as they messed up in the first place. I won't have that until Tuesday or so.

Today was a rest day but still busy. I spent most of it cleaning the new apartment and the fridge was delivered too. We are moving all of our stuff in 2moro so should be living there from then. The next gym day will be Monday and I am looking forward to it. I am still going strong even with all the changes. But it will be good to be in our new place and in a new routine so I can get the best possible results. The new area looks great but I still need to check out (find) the local gym. If it's not good enough I can still travel to my old gym though.

I will now have a balcony so I am going to buy an exercise bike and do morning fasted cardio with synthetine and nespresso :D. That alone should bring about great fat loss results :)

I am on my gf's parents laptop. I was told that usp pen would last 5 days so I topped it up to last 20 days. 3 hours later it goes off stating I had no credit. So it cost me $100 for 3 hours of internet :eek: I got my money back today for the pen but couldn't for the top up. They think someone hacked into my usage as they couldn't understand why it was used up so fast. It's a waste anyway so now I don't have the internet. I am getting a temp one for free from my internet provider as they messed up in the first place. I won't have that until Tuesday or so.

Today was a rest day but still busy. I spent most of it cleaning the new apartment and the fridge was delivered too. We are moving all of our stuff in 2moro so should be living there from then. The next gym day will be Monday and I am looking forward to it. I am still going strong even with all the changes. But it will be good to be in our new place and in a new routine so I can get the best possible results. The new area looks great but I still need to check out (find) the local gym. If it's not good enough I can still travel to my old gym though.

I will now have a balcony so I am going to buy an exercise bike and do morning fasted cardio with synthetine and nespresso :D. That alone should bring about great fat loss results :)

100 dollars for 3 hours of Internet !!!
wtf :eek::eek:

I told u do NOT migrate to a third world country leaving the UK. U never listened mate. Even Uganda and Nigeria have a better tariff then this. :p:D

virgin media just upped my broadband to 150 MBPS from 100 for free in the UK. Blazing fast and unlimited downloads. I leech/seed torrents like a mofo badass pirate jumping the web proxies all across the globe :cool:

100 dollars for 3 hours of Internet !!!
wtf :eek::eek:

I told u do NOT migrate to a third world country leaving the UK. U never listened mate. Even Uganda and Nigeria have a better tariff then this. :p:D

virgin media just upped my broadband to 150 MBPS from 100 for free in the UK. Blazing fast and unlimited downloads. I leech/seed torrents like a mofo badass pirate jumping the web proxies all across the globe :cool:

I am in my new apartment and this is the first night we are here. I am using my gf's connection right now from her phone but it's slow. Most things are here but I still need to get the last bits 2moro. Although we have no oven so I can't cook any food here which makes dieting very hard. Tonight I had a few meals of cooked chicken breast that was in tupperware with some nut butter, bread or fruit. Hopefully the oven is delivered soon. Once everything is here things will be easy and I can get in a new routine. Today invloved lots of lifting and walking down lots of stairs so I kept active. I am looking forward to training 2moro :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131