over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting ripped with Synthetek

I still have no oven so very awkward but things are good. I have been eating out a lot but go with the healhier options and restricted carbs. I am just looking at these 2 weeks as a minor obstacle and once things are sorted it will be smooth sailing :) I still don't have the internet either but using another computer so can post this.

Yesterday I trained calves, back and tri-ceps for approx 2 hours and it felt great. The workout was mainly back and I performed a variety of rows and pulldowns. I managed to get 7 rows with 5 plates a side on hammer rows so my strength is slightly down from a few months ago but still ok. I mainly kept the weight moderate for most movements but for machine rows and pulldowns everything was high but controlled. I was out all day so actually dosed my synthetine and syntheselen post workout for a change. I dosed both before having chicken and rice with an iced tea drink.

I am travelling to the UK for a few days but will be training over there. Unfortunately I can't take any of my synthetek products or aas as I only have hand luggage. Once I am back I will be hitting everything full on and really trying to transform my physique over the 2 months. My next workout should be chest and bi-ceps but I may add in a few machines I don't have over here as I will be in a new gym. Have a good day everyone.

I am in the UK now and trained yesterday. Not having the internet is really starting to annoy me. I will update with more details tomorrow. Soon I will start my syntherol again and I can tell it will make a massive difference. I will do a full chest cycle first. I am hoping to get an exercise bike soon so I can do morning cardio with slin (3iu) and synthetine (3ml). Here is a pic of my new aas :)

30nfcet.jpg

Do you get any PIP form synthetine? I'm on Day 3 and every place i have pinned is swollen with a red bump. I haven't heard much if any complaint so i'm wondering if i may be allergic?

Using a 25gx 1 inch
alcohol swab on site and bottle cap
injecting slow
3ml in one area and 2 ml in other( currently about 240lbs)

Do you get any PIP form synthetine? I'm on Day 3 and every place i have pinned is swollen with a red bump. I haven't heard much if any complaint so i'm wondering if i may be allergic?

Using a 25gx 1 inch
injecting slow

I literally get nothing so that is strange. Syntheselen can string quite a bit at times though. But synthetine is completely pain free for me even at 3ml in 2 injections sites. Where are you injecting it? I would go to glute shots if you aren't already. Inject even slower if you can. Try and use smaller needles too... 27-30G if possible.

Using a 25gx 1 inch
injecting slow

I had actually just started my second week of this, at about 2.5ml. Since I've started it, I've been going into my traps, I feel absolutely nothing but the prick of the needle. I wish everything went in this smooth.

Not really sure why you're getting the redness and lump. I am by no means a Dr. Of any sort, but is it possible that your body just doesn't or can't tolerate it?? Again, I really have no idea, just taking a guess.

I am back from my trip to the UK. Not gonna lie I am nowhere where I want to be. But will be transforming over the last 2 months. Life has been chaotic with lots of changes etc. The oven has still not been delivered so I brought a cooked chicken earlier and been eating that with salad and some nut bread. My diet will be perfect for the next 2 months and I plan to stay here so no travelling or changes so I can stick to a set routine.

I have tren e so I am gonna bump up the dose to 200mg per week and inject it 1/2ml twice weekly. I may even double it to 400mg the week after next due to time remaining etc. I have been using 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol per day but will make sure it is 40mg dbol from now on. I will also bump up my test to 750mg per week but plan to stop that at 3 weeks out.

I am waiting on some synthepure to arrive and I will buy a new nutribullet so I can start my fruit smoothies again. I feel so much healthier when using them and they are a great and easy way to make sure I get my protein and anti-oxidants in. I also want to buy an exercise bike soon for morning cardio too. Literally it is full steam a head now and loads of training and cardio.

Synthetine and syntheselen will be restarted at 6ml each per day from 2moro too. Customs sent my needles back as they are idiots but once I have them I will be starting my syntherol cycle.

One of the first things I done when getting back was have a big sip from my synthergine bottle. This newer bottle tastes different. It tastes finer and more watery than my older bottles. I don't mind the taste as I know all the good it does for my body.

When I trained on Sat it was mainly machines and lots of upper body with calves for 1 hour. I like to make use of machines I don't have here when in the UK. Therefore I concentrated on seated calf raise, machine pullovers, reverse pec deck, wide grip back row (unique feel to it) and cable crossovers.

The day I left when I was packing my suitcase my back decided to go which was annoying. It wasn't majorly bad but it's been sore all weekend so I used ibuprofen to help with the inflammation. I have been doing a lot of back extensions and rope ab crunches so that will be thanks to those. It feels ok now so I know just to be careful in certain positions.

2moro will be legs and I look forward to it. I will include hip and glute work and keep it fast paced and not go overboard with the weight. Pre workout will be 3ml synthetine/syntheselen, 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol. I bought flex magazine to read on the plane and it come with a Warrior pre workout so I will try that 2moro too.

Last edited:
I literally get nothing so that is strange. Syntheselen can string quite a bit at times though. But synthetine is completely pain free for me even at 3ml in 2 injections sites. Where are you injecting it? I would go to glute shots if you aren't already. Inject even slower if you can. Try and use smaller needles too... 27-30G if possible.

I did 3ML pre workout yesterday with a 27 G and I have a huge knot on my quad and a red bump where I pinned.I have pinned my delt's and quads(vastrus intermedius). Everywhere I have pinned has a knot with a red bump with inflammation that you can see in the mirror. I even foam rolled the shit out of my quad last night to see if that would help. I ordered 6 bottles because I have ever read is great things about Synthetine. Looks like my body just doesn't agree.

BTW: The injections are smooth as can be. It's later that PIP and inflammation sets in.

FML!

Last edited:
I did 3ML pre workout yesterday with a 27 G and I have a huge knot on my quad and a red bump where I pinned.I have pinned my delt's and quads(vastrus intermedius). Everywhere I have pinned has a knot with a red bump with inflammation that you can see in the mirror. I even foam rolled the shit out of my quad last night to see if that would help. I ordered 6 bottles because I have ever read is great things about Synthetine. Looks like my body just doesn't agree.

BTW: The injections are smooth as can be. It's later that PIP and inflammation sets in.

FML!

Definitely change quads for glutes. Maybe go down in dose a little and just see if your body adapts over a week or so. If it doesn't perhaps synthetine isn't for you. 1-2ml in your glutes would be worth experimenting with. Let me know how you get on.

We phoned the company we bought the oven from and they are saying they can't deliver it until the 17th May :eek: We could go and pick another one instead but it will still have to be delivered etc. Very annoying but nothing major but it makes things harder. We had planned to buy a microwave not that I would ever use it much but I will definitely be buying one today or 2moro. I can cook oats, steamed rice and vegetables in the microwave for the next 2 weeks. Plus I can buy cooked chicken breast and put it in tupperware. Plus synthepure and my flavoured whey too. I will also get a few bifidus yoghurts and fruit etc. I also have peanut and almond butter so I will be gtg.

Gonna go to the shops now and then get ready for the gym. Have a good day everyone :)

Definitely change quads for glutes. Maybe go down in dose a little and just see if your body adapts over a week or so. If it doesn't perhaps synthetine isn't for you. 1-2ml in your glutes would be worth experimenting with. Let me know how you get on.

You ever Run it Sub Q?

You ever Run it Sub Q?

Sub-q will cause you more issues than IM. Injecting anything at larger volumes sub-q will always lead to unnecessary lumps. You could try it once and see how it goes but I doubt it will makes things any better. Smaller shots IM in your glutes will still hurt but should be better.

My back was feeling tight yesterday so I decided just to do cardio and lots of stretching which I think is the first time I have ever been to the gym and not lifted weights. I performed a movement to stretch my psoas muscle I should be doing all the time but have been guilty of stopping. I will start doing it everyday from now on. I would try and post a video but can't as I have limited internet usage at the moment and videos/you-tube are no good. I sit on a mat and roll up a towel or use a foam roller and put it behind me. I bend my legs but have my feet planted on the floor. I am sat up and I basically just have to move my back slowly down until my upper back touches (gently) the towel/roller and I move back up again. The further you put the towel/roller back on the mat the harder it is. This movement is very hard to perform and I recommend it to everyone... weak back or not. My back was so weak I could barely perform the movement when I first tried last year. I am also going to buy a rumble roller and start using that on my lower back everyday. I just want to keep my lower back injury free.

Gonna eat now and get ready for the gym. I am training with my gf today and trying out a new gym so I hope they have some good leg machines. I will take 3ml synthetine/syntheselen and 50mg adrol 20mg dbol pre workout today. I am feeling good and my back is much looser today so things should be good.

Just adding I am probably having 3 nespresso's per day now just to keep fat burning high and give me lots of energy. The tren is definitely kicking in as I was in a shop yesterday and the sweat started. It's really bad as I will get home and the t-shirt I have on under my jacket is soaked through and it isn't even hot outside :eek::D

I just trained legs in a new gym. It's the same company just in a new location. Therefore all of the equipment was the same but it wasn't as big as my other gym. Most of the gyms have one or 2 unique pieces of equipment but this one didn't and just had the basic leg machines. It's only a 5 min walk from my new apartment so I will probably train there most days from now on. My leg training looked like:

Leg Extensions... warm up sets with 10kg on the stack.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Raises... about 6 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Leg Press Calf Presses... about 10 sets of 30 to 12 reps with 3-6 plates a side and minimal rest in between sets. In the 20-30 secs between sets I would stretch my calves.
DB Tibialis Raises on a flat bench... 14kg db for 50 reps, 24kg db for 40 reps and 36kg db to failure (didn't count but over 30 reps).
Standing Hamstring Curls using Leg Extension Machine... 3 sets on each side for 20-15 reps with static holds.
Seated Leg Curls (leaning forwards) supersetted with sumo stance ley press pushing with heels... 3 sets of 15 reps for each going up in weight every set.
Hip Abductor... 4 sets of 25 to 15 reps going up in weight every set and minimal rest (10-15 secs between sets).
Hip Adductor... 5 sets of 25 to 15 reps going up in weight every set and minimal rest (10-15 secs between sets).
Leg Extensions... about 7 sets of 15 reps using low-moderate weight and changing rep speeds and using static holds etc. Minimal rest between sets.
Leg Press... about 8 sets of 15 slow and controlled reps using different foot positions (all low but using feet together, duck feet, medium stance and wide apart). I only used 4 plates a side but this was a killer as rest between all sets was 10-15 secs.
DB squats... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight. On the last set I dropped the db and performed bodyweight squats to complete failure.
Then I done some leg and back stretches and decided to do a little abs.

About 62 sets total for legs with lots of added stretches and ab work in about 2 hours.

My legs are sore now but I feel great. I bought a microwave before so that will be useful until the oven is delivered. I can now cook oats in the morning and do steamed rice and vegetables etc. Obviously when I get the oven the microwave will barely be used. It's good to see my new apartment filling up gradually though.

2moro I am thinking shoulders, arms and cardio and I can't wait. I am going to push my body to it's limits over the next 2 months :)

I am hoping to start my syntherol cycle in about 1 weeks time and I will provide pics and any useful info I come across during my cycle.

Last edited:
Jesus man that is fuck load of sets haha. Wow, how do you even walk home after that!

Mate start doing lotus pushups every morning, before and after training 20-50reps. I learnt that from powerlifter Chris Duffin and they have been a game changer for myself and many of my clients. Also working on glute bridges working on height and contracting the glutes at the top will help your back mobility and strength for sure!

Reverse hypers are also great but hard to find a gym that has one but you can always use something to get the movement done.

And start foam rolling or sit on a tennisball where your piriformis muscle is to release the stiffness in the back.

Being a taller guy pay attention that your core doesnt collapse in any movement and always stays braced.

Having a bad back is awful but with some steps you can always make it at least somewhat better :)

Jesus man that is fuck load of sets haha. Wow, how do you even walk home after that!

I actually took it fairly easy today :D It was more a good leg workout with lots of added fat burning :) I know it's not needed for results but I know no other way and love pushing myself. I will be sore a few days but nothing over the top. I am feeling good about my training now and I expect some big changes over the next 2 months. I have some catching up to do so going to be pushing myself to the max.

Phidias doesn't live too far from me and I said we need to train legs together one day. He will be limping back to France :D

Mate start doing lotus pushups every morning, before and after training 20-50reps. I learnt that from powerlifter Chris Duffin and they have been a game changer for myself and many of my clients. Also working on glute bridges working on height and contracting the glutes at the top will help your back mobility and strength for sure!

Reverse hypers are also great but hard to find a gym that has one but you can always use something to get the movement done.

And start foam rolling or sit on a tennisball where your piriformis muscle is to release the stiffness in the back.

Being a taller guy pay attention that your core doesnt collapse in any movement and always stays braced.

Having a bad back is awful but with some steps you can always make it at least somewhat better :)

Thank you for the suggestions. I will incorporate some of them and hopefully they help out. I would love my gym to have a reverse hyper machine but I can try a variation of the exercise. I have been doing lots of back extensions but they aren't exactly good for my back. I am going to buy a rumble roller tonight online so will be incorporating that too. The mat exercise I listed above really helps but I stuipdly stopped it as my back started feeling better. As long as I don't get stupid and start deadlifting or barbell rowing I should be ok. I also need to stop getting my gf to massage my lower back as she definitely makes it much worst :eek::D

Last edited:
My gf decided to tell me last night how everywhere is closed here today. I quickly went to a local shop (tiny) and bought some canned tuna and a few bananas as that was pretty much all they had. I am not a fan of tuna but it was really nice with some salad, lemon juice and a olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing. I am running low on food but one shop is open today in the train station so I will go food shopping soon. Although all the gyms are closed today so it's a forced off day. Probably for the best as my legs are very sore but I feel good. 2moro I will train shoulder and arms with cardio.

There is a high protein bread they do over here full of seeds and fibre with little carbs so I will using that quite alot over the next few weeks. I need to order more cashew and almond butter too.

I sweat loads last night in my sleep so the tren is definitely building up. I have leaned out quite a lot in the few days (I needed to) so things are looking much better. I have been up over an hour but haven't eaten yet just had an espresso and 12.5mg MK-677. Gonna have a synthepure protein shake with one tablespoon of almond butter and then go to the shops.

Have a good day everyone.

My legs are sore today :D Things are good and I am looking forward to training 2moro. I am going to incorporate lots of drops sets into my shoulder and arm training. I had more carbs today in the form of 2 bowls of oats (with banana), bifidus yoghurt and some mandarins and pineapple. As I have no oven yet I bought a chicken salad and was starving. I dropped the whole thing on the kitchen floor. I wouldn't usually but there was no way I was not eating it so put it all back in and devoured it :eek::D I have just drank 1 scoop of aminos in 1.5 litres of water. My last meal will just be a protein shake with a handful of cashews.

I started developing some acne last month but it seems to have disappeared. I had already ordered accutane and received so will be running it at 20mg per day just to make sure. I have suffered from acne on my back in recent years using less gear than I used to when I was acne free. The 20mg should do wonders for me. I started using it a few nights ago and I wake up feeling awful for a short time. I have used it before but that side effect is new to me. I will be upping my synthergine dose to 5ml per day (2.5ml x2) to compensate for the 50mg adrol, 40mg dbol and 20mg accutane.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131