over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting ripped with Synthetek

How does a Beast Transform ?
I guess we'll see a Super Beast .
Gonna follow along .
Be well and Good Luck
DWBO

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. Things are going good. My diet is pretty much how I have been eating for the last few months without any of the bad stuff. I think just taking away the bad things plus adding in cardio will be enough for the next few weeks. So no burger and fries or no bowls of cereal... they have been replaced with lean protein and greens/salad.

As I go along I will start to lower calories and increase protein. Right now though my carbs are fairly high. I am doing little things such as my breakfast on training days will be whole eggs, salad and bread but on non training days no bread. I have been meaning to mention bread. The breads from my local bakery over here are great quality, full of protein and fibre and I digest them very well. So I will be keeping it in for the next month but sure when I lower carbs they will be one of the first things to go.

I eat 2 meals before going to the gym and they will stay the same for the next month. The eggs, salad and bread being first and second will be oats, banana and sticky toffee pudding protein powder mixed in :D After the gym will always be lean protein and jasmine rice. Then the rest of my meals will consist of synthepure, chicken, turkey, salad, greens, jasmine rice, pasta, sweet potatoes, fruit, bifidus yoghurt, almond butter, cashew butter, EVOO, almonds and eggs. The last 1-2 meals of each day will be protein and fat.

Yesterday I trained back with rear delts and it looked like...

Warm up using cables (straight arm pulldowns, and rows at various angles).
Machine Row... About 7 sets of 15-10 reps going up to 4 plates a side. Full stretch and every rep was paused. Minimal rest between sets.
Hammer Strength Pulldowns... the last 3 sets of the above I supersetted with 15 reps on this.
Machine High Rows... 3 sets of 15 slow reps
Lat Pulldown... about 12 sets of 15-10 reps using 5 different grips (wide grip, medium grip, wide hammer, close underhand, close hammer)
Assisted pullups... 1 set to failure
Machine Low Rows... 3 sets on each side for 20-15 reps
Deadlifts on cable row machine... 4 sets of 20-15 reps
Standing bent over cable rows... 3 sets of 15 reps and 4th set to failure with full weight rack (22 reps).
Cable straight arm pushdowns... 3 sets of aprox 20 reps.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Raises... about 5 set of 20-15 reps going up to 22kg db's. Last set was a drop set using 22kg then 10kg db's.
Rear Delt Raise on the Lateral Raise Machine... 6 set of 15-10 reps
One arm rear delt cable pulls... 3 sets on each side for 20-15 reps
Lower back machine extentions... 3 sets of 20-15 reps
Lower back extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps
Back stretches on mat.

I think about 2 hours duration and I felt great. Today I will be training chest, shoulders and tri-ceps at my mates new gym :) 3ml synthetine and syntheselen pre workout plus 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol :)

Did you say no cereal? I'm disappointed my friend ; )

x2!

The Cap'n is disappointed in you...lol

giphy.gif

You could have gotten a better newspaper for Christ's sake! :D:p;)

LOL... indeed! When I saw that paper I thought to myself "WTF, since when has Elvia moved to Fr?!?!" :p

Funny they sell that one Geneva btw... you usually can only find it in the south of France, mainly on the Riviera.

You look good already, with no real weak bodyparts. Gonna be fun watching you transform... I have faith in your dedication, a wonderful trip to OZ and the Fidji with your gf is at the end of the road... ;):)

Looking outstanding Elvis!

I am using Synthetine and loving the increase in body temp. I had to be a little conservative so only 2ml pre-workout. Would have liked to increase and add Syntheselen - but I will make do.

I have responded much faster than I expected at my age. When I was younger I dropped chub pretty quickly when diet and cardio were in place but thought that being "middle aged" would hurt that. DAMN that sounds old.

I don't know how I will fair against the competition - but it damn sure wont be form a lack of effort!

Did you say no cereal? I'm disappointed my friend ; )

I miss my coco pops. They have one over here called ovomaltine which is amazing too :eek:

LOL... indeed! When I saw that paper I thought to myself "WTF, since when has Elvia moved to Fr?!?!" :p

Funny they sell that one Geneva btw... you usually can only find it in the south of France, mainly on the Riviera.

You look good already, with no real weak bodyparts. Gonna be fun watching you transform... I have faith in your dedication, a wonderful trip to OZ and the Fidji with your gf is at the end of the road... ;):)

I was considering moving to France but we are moving to another apartment in Geneva next week.

Fiji and my gf??? I am going to Fiji by myself. Plus for the trip in Australia I am going to tell Big A to forget about a race and take me to the nearest strip club :D

Looking outstanding Elvis!

I am using Synthetine and loving the increase in body temp. I had to be a little conservative so only 2ml pre-workout. Would have liked to increase and add Syntheselen - but I will make do.

I have responded much faster than I expected at my age. When I was younger I dropped chub pretty quickly when diet and cardio were in place but thought that being "middle aged" would hurt that. DAMN that sounds old.

I don't know how I will fair against the competition - but it damn sure wont be form a lack of effort!

Thank you and that's great to know matey. From what I have seen of some of the logs it looks like many are really going for it so I will have to step things up :) In fact I may go and train legs later even though I planned to have an off day. Synthetine is amazing stuff and 2ml is fine but I do like 3ml. I am doing 3ml twice daily now so watch me change :)

Squats holding a db elevated on 2 foot platforms (can't do barbell squats due to me lower back)... 2 sets of 20 reps then 1 final set with 34kg db for 40 reps then 19 (complete failure) reps with my bodyweight.

Hey elv, you ever try doing what you've mentioned, but instead of just holding a db (because lets face it, dumbbells only go so heavy and your grip cant outdo your legs), using a dip belt? same stance, standing elevated between two platforms, and just squat wearing the belt with the plates (or dbs) hanging. :)

I know a couple guys with really bad lower backs that use this as an alternative to squatting.

Hey elv, you ever try doing what you've mentioned, but instead of just holding a db (because lets face it, dumbbells only go so heavy and your grip cant outdo your legs), using a dip belt? same stance, standing elevated between two platforms, and just squat wearing the belt with the plates (or dbs) hanging. :)

I know a couple guys with really bad lower backs that use this as an alternative to squatting.

Yes I have tried it but a very long time ago. It felt ok but still not right. I couldn't really have it hanging off my hips and anything pulling against my back doesn't feel right. Although my back was probably worst back then so it could be worth trying again. I wanted to buy a dip belt ages ago but left it. Maybe it would be worth getting one now and trying it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have thought about doing squats again but no more than 2 plates a side but I am not gonna risk it. My training is going well and I want to avoid anything too risky during the contest. I have done some standing calf raises in the smith machine and bent over cable rows recently and even they are risky knowing my lower back. There was a point I couldn't even do bodyweight back extensions so I know it is better now but probably best to be safe than sorry.

On Wed I trained chest, shoulders and tri-ceps in my mates gym. It's the first time I have trained there so all the equipment is new to me. Same exercises but it's always good using new equipment due to the different feel, tension and angles etc. I trained for an hour and nothing too intense but it's good to have a different gym available to me.

Yesterday I trained legs and that was a whole different story. I bought some fatburner tabs and aminos so added them into the equation. Plus 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen and I was ready to go. My workout looked like:

Warm up on stationary bike
Standing Calf Raises in my socks... about 10 sets of 20 to 10 reps going up to full weight rack. I stretched my calves between every set and for the last 3 sets supersetted with bodyweight calf raises.
Calf Extensions... 4 sets of approx 15 reps
Leg Press Calf Press... 8 sets of approx 20-10 reps with partials on the last 2 sets.
Standing Hamstring Curls on Leg Extension Machine... 4 sets of 15 reps for each side.
Lying Leg Curls... about 10 sets of 40 to 10 reps with partials (10-25) on the last 4 sets.
Leg Extensions... 2 sets of 40 and 30 reps
Leg Press... about 15-20 sets of 40 to 8 reps... super intense and various rest pause sets.
Leg Extensions... 3 sets of 20-15 slow reps killling off my legs.
I only ever train legs at this gym and it has 2 great ab machines so I always end with about 5 sets on each machine.
Finished with leg and back stretches on a mat.

I was destroyed after legs and after my post workout meal I ended up going to bed early. Today is an off day and letting my body recovery. I have noticed major improvements in recovery since starting synthetine and syntheselen.

Last edited:
On Wed I trained chest, shoulders and tri-ceps in my mates gym. It's the first time I have trained there so all the equipment is new to me. Same exercises but it's always good using new equipment due to the different feel, tension and angles etc. I trained for an hour and nothing too intense but it's good to have a different gym available to me.

Yesterday I trained legs and that was a whole different story. I bought some fatburner tabs and aminos so added them into the equation. Plus 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen and I was ready to go. My workout looked like:

Warm up on stationary bike
Standing Calf Raises in my socks... about 10 sets of 20 to 10 reps going up to full weight rack. I stretched my calves between every set and for the last 3 sets supersetted with bodyweight calf raises.
Calf Extensions... 4 sets of approx 15 reps
Leg Press Calf Press... 8 sets of approx 20-10 reps with partials on the last 2 sets.
Standing Hamstring Curls on Leg Extension Machine... 4 sets of 15 reps for each side.
Lying Leg Curls... about 10 sets of 40 to 10 reps with partials (10-25) on the last 4 sets.
Leg Extensions... 2 sets of 40 and 30 reps
Leg Press... about 15-20 sets of 40 to 8 reps... super intense and various rest pause sets.
Leg Extensions... 3 sets of 20-15 slow reps killling off my legs.
I only ever train legs at this gym and it has 2 great ab machines so I always end with about 5 sets on each machine.
Finished with leg and back stretches on a mat.

I was destroyed after legs and after my post workout meal I ended up going to bed early. Today is an off day and letting my body recovery. I have noticed major improvements in recovery since starting synthetine and syntheselen.

Any noticeable changes in your BF at running the synthetine and syntheselen at 3ml preworkout?

Are you running syntheselen twice a day too and do you inject both at the same time, same pin.

Are you running syntheselen twice a day too and do you inject both at the same time, same pin.

Yes. Although the last 2 days I have just dosed them once at 3ml each. From 2moro I will be dosing them both at 6ml everyday (3ml x2).

I inject them at the same time but separately. I upload both with the same 25G loading pin but inject them in opposite delts using a 30G 1/2 pin. Both will be dosed pre workout (morning/afternoon) and later on (evening/night).

Any noticeable changes in your BF at running the synthetine and syntheselen at 3ml preworkout?

I have run them in the past (only 1 bottle of syntheselen though) and yes have noticed body fat losses and overall inprovements in my physique. I haven't been on both for long now but again have definitely leaned out in the last 2 weeks. However, I have been watching what I eat and also added in adrol and dbol at 50mg/20mg so all the changes will be due to everything I am doing. Although the synthetine/syntheselen combo is definitely great for fat loss and to use whilst dieting. I get a boost of energy from both of them, increased vascularity, improvements in muscle endurance, increased cardiovascular performance, health benefits and just an overall great sense of well being.

3ml pre workout is a great dose but as this is a transformation contest for me I will be upping the dose overtime.

Looking great Elvia, not easy to look muscular at your heigth so your packing some serious muscle! How much do you weigh?

I think you will look fantastic once you get lean and the next bulk from there will bring on new quality gains!

I think you look great! IMO I would start doing rack dead lifts and straight leg deads. This will help tremendously with your erecters, glutes hams and inner hams. It would also replace many of the moves your doing. Google a lift called Barbell Hack Squats. I have been doing this with great success. I only wish I had started these 20 years ago. You will need grips for these.
But if you change nothing you have made wonderful gains. :)

CG

Looking great Elvia, not easy to look muscular at your heigth so your packing some serious muscle! How much do you weigh?

I think you will look fantastic once you get lean and the next bulk from there will bring on new quality gains!

Thank you. Yes it's hard to look big in pics alone when you are 6ft 2 (unless you are a 300 pound freak). I haven't a clue what I weigh... I am stopped caring too (unlike the past). I never bought a scale over here but do weigh myself when I go back the UK. I would guess about 245 pounds. Although I did put some old shorts on yesterday and they were much tighter on my quads than last year so thats a good sign :D

I think you look great! IMO I would start doing rack dead lifts and straight leg deads. This will help tremendously with your erecters, glutes hams and inner hams. It would also replace many of the moves your doing. Google a lift called Barbell Hack Squats. I have been doing this with great success. I only wish I had started these 20 years ago. You will need grips for these.
But if you change nothing you have made wonderful gains. :)

CG

Thanks matey. I wish I could... I definitely need them. Regardless how perfect my form is I simply can not risk it. One of the last times I injured my back I was doing stiff leg deadlifts with only 20kg a side. The last time I injured it I was doing smith machine barbell rows. My hams definitely need rack deadlifts etc though. Years ago I used to love the feeling of rack deadlifts or even standard ones but now I can think back to at least 5 times my back has gone performing them.

It's very frustrating but I would rather just do what I have been and restrict my possible progression but never get injured (well hopefully). Actually it wouldn't even restrict my possible progression because I 100% know I would end up injured if I added in any form of deadlifts or unassisted barbell row. It's happened so many times even with light weights and perfect form. My back gets so tight and seizes up even with daily stretching etc.

Even bodyweight back extensions can fuck up my back for days but I still add them in as I like them and want to get some direct stimulation. I have adapted various exercises to be able to perform certain back movements too. They are nowhere as effective but I can still do them without getting injured.

I pushed it too much the other day when doing lying leg curls too. I never do it as I know better but pushed it so much and my back gets hit when really struggling with the full weight rack and set after set. That's the reason I haven't trained this weekend because my back felt like it could go at any time. That's the first time I have felt like that for months but it feels better now.

I will say from the side my hams actually have improved a lot in the last few months. Now I actually look like I have a hamstring from the side :eek::D So hopefully I can only add to that just doing my variety of leg curls :D Plus hopefully the leaner I get the better they look. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner