over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's Syntherol results - 21" arms!

Those Guns look good to me.

I wouldn't do any more though. I'd concider that a mission accomplished and leave the BIs alone with that stuff now. they look Maxed out to me with good shape

Maybe Hit the Tris with it a lil bit.

Id still be using syntherol if I didnt bruise so much from it (Ive only used it in biceps). :(

I dont use SEO but thats not to say that i never would.

BN-- id love to have my arms up to that size! but i will one day ( im only 20)

I myself will never use it, but I know many do. If you look at guys like Valentino for instance, you get all the negative press surounding the use of those oils and then everyone kind of gets a stigma attached to them when they use. In some instances I think it looks very un-natural looking...but then some can hide it pretty well.

Syntherol

to me all the pics in this thread just look like some bigass muscled up guys.
Same for guys in my area that use or have used syntherol...

Now abuse is differant! so lets not talk about oil bag valentino or the few other EXtremist who have given it a bad name and scared people away from it.

ps.
BigA thats a freaky calf shot there bossman!

|--[\\\]>------------ i myself have had a short run with SEO for my bi's. didnt do wonders for them, but did have a noticeable effect on the 'peak'. but i also didnt go by BigA's advice, i 'pussy footed' around b/c i dont like doing big vol. injs. But it does work. Bodybuilding is about pleasing yourself. I dont lift weight and concentrate on bringing up my lagging bodyparts for my family or friends, we do it b/c we obviously are NOT completely satisfied with the way we look so we strive to make gains and become a better, more complete bodybuilder. So if SEO is the answer to BN or myself to bring up our bi's and make ourselves a little more satisfied with ourselves so be it...who gives a shit. Cant knock SEO if the pros use it, they are the one's who are supposed to be the 'best of the best' 'who represent the sport of bodybuilding' i feel that there is a point to SEO usage though, BN's arms look great, but ppl like G.Valentino who obvioulsy obused SEO, give SEO a bad rep.

Would like to thank Baldnazi and BigA for this thread. Its shows what can be done withSEO if used properly. The pictures are the proof that not all SEO use will result in some Valentio like arms. This is what I came to this site to learn. J.R.

i chimed in kinda late but good work BN

You're looking better all the time BN.

Looking real good. IronMike

PS - mate, I KNOW you wear those pink singlets when you train, why are you always changing for the pics?! :p

as I said in another post, looking big as shit.

JW

Thank you

Whether you guys agree or disagree with SEO,99% of you have showm me respect,and its appreciated.

Okay, I will throw my two cents into the ring..... :D Like anyone is surprised. lol

Personally I think, speaking for the look of your bis only, they look great and they look natural. Good work there. Whether they balance your physique doesn't matter to me. I didn't notice this or look for this because that wasn't the purpose of posting the pic, I don't think.

Skip

Just an evolution...

If you'll forgive a quick personal story:
When I came back to considering competition again, and found this board, only last year, I was struck by all the discussion of SEO. Big A and several of the other pros on this board were kind enough to answer PM's on my various questions.

I started looking at the differences in physiques at the upper levels, and noticed a quantum leap in only 10 years or so. Was this because people were simply using more AAS? I don't think that's the whole story, or even a large part of it. Most the AAS around now, and even GH, have been around for more than the last few years, so something else must be happening. Was it new training? Hardly. The same training methods - high volume, HIT, power - you name it, have been in use for years.

So...I was struck by a comment Big A made to me which was, "Have you noticed how much bigger the smaller weight divisions look? Yet they weigh the same at the same height as competitors from years ago. It's all syntherol."

This is not cheating - it's simply the evolution of bodybuilding. Some of us are old enough to remember when you'd never tell even your close friends you used AAS, because they'd accuse you of "cheating," and think this was somehow the mark of a lazy asshole unwilling to work. Now, of course, few people would hold such notions. It's the same now with SEO's.

The real question is, if you're going to talk about "cheating," where do you draw the line?
Is it cheating to even lift? Certainly this is not "natural."
How about eating more protein? How about dietary supplements?
Is trying for 4% bodyfat a "natural" state for the body?

Seo's, in my opinion, are just the next step along the line. Pretty soon some genius will figure out how to turn on genes for muscle growth and fat loss. Will this be cheating, or just the next step in an ever-evolving approach to the greatest muscle mass and lowest fat?

Just my two cents...

Dad said:
If you'll forgive a quick personal story:
When I came back to considering competition again, and found this board, only last year, I was struck by all the discussion of SEO. Big A and several of the other pros on this board were kind enough to answer PM's on my various questions.

I started looking at the differences in physiques at the upper levels, and noticed a quantum leap in only 10 years or so. Was this because people were simply using more AAS? I don't think that's the whole story, or even a large part of it. Most the AAS around now, and even GH, have been around for more than the last few years, so something else must be happening. Was it new training? Hardly. The same training methods - high volume, HIT, power - you name it, have been in use for years.

So...I was struck by a comment Big A made to me which was, "Have you noticed how much bigger the smaller weight divisions look? Yet they weigh the same at the same height as competitors from years ago. It's all syntherol."

This is not cheating - it's simply the evolution of bodybuilding. Some of us are old enough to remember when you'd never tell even your close friends you used AAS, because they'd accuse you of "cheating," and think this was somehow the mark of a lazy asshole unwilling to work. Now, of course, few people would hold such notions. It's the same now with SEO's.

The real question is, if you're going to talk about "cheating," where do you draw the line?
Is it cheating to even lift? Certainly this is not "natural."
How about eating more protein? How about dietary supplements?
Is trying for 4% bodyfat a "natural" state for the body?

Seo's, in my opinion, are just the next step along the line. Pretty soon some genius will figure out how to turn on genes for muscle growth and fat loss. Will this be cheating, or just the next step in an ever-evolving approach to the greatest muscle mass and lowest fat?

Just my two cents...

That is possibly the best overall statement on this subject I've read.

I don't agree with those who say SEO is cheating or that those who use it are cheaters;it's just another tool.The only problem I have with it is that it IS pretty obvious many times.

BUT,to each his own and if you are happy with it more power to you. :)

SEO use is no different than using gh, slin or even AAS.. It's a personal choice. It's an aid for bb'ers to get to the next level. Think about it, guys use gh and slin to break plateau's and get bigger. SEO is no different IMO.

BN keep it up man, i like the look, freaky as fuck lookin
stay strong
frk

the only cheating in my opinion with regards to this sport is when drugged atheltes enter non-drug constest, like a natural show.... cuz really some of those guys never took anything and they enter a natty contest hoping everyone else is on the level..

there is no honor is winning a natty show while on juice..

but syntherol and everything else is good to go....

Dad yes that was a insightful post as BigA said.

The part I "DID" like about syntherol is that at rest it made my arms look swolen a bit. Thats one of the major flaws in my look-my bi's look pretty good posed, but when down at sides that lose their fullness. SEOs solved that, but its very unfortunate that I got burises with 25g pins, and advertisement to the world that you are injecting. Sorry it was not worth it.
But if I could get around that Id do it again in a second! Any hints anyone?
BigA? :confused:

With any shot, it's pot luck whether you hit a capillary or nerve or not. I get small bruises from bi shots every now and then, but that's it. I put all my gear in my arms now 'cause I like the shots - totally painless.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131