over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's Syntherol results - 21" arms!

Saying that Syntherol is cheating is just as annoying as a natural saying that steroids are cheating.

Didn't you know that if I only use Syntherol, and I don't train, eat and do my steroids, I will have huge muscles anyway? :rolleyes: yes, that statement is just as moronic as a natural saying that someone is big just because they use steroids. Like that person wouldn't have to train, eat and recover as well.

The results from Syntherol are temporary if you don't train and eat properly.
It is only a tool to make ones body bigger and better, if you use it properly.

Syntherol is GREAT if used properly!

imo

even tho im not a fan of guys using syntherol.....

syntherol is just like a chic getting a fake rack! if you need it to help balance your symmetry or for the pleasing to the eye looks.. then go for it! :)

REA-Ive got to admit thats a great point. And still you hear alot of people moaning that 'it is fake (boobs)'. Hey all that is just jealousy in that case,
all that matter is - it looks good! :D

bahahahahaha, great thread baldnazi, big a!
I did just want to say that I`ve only known the baldone since the new ug started.. follow his post quite regular..

anyways, I think the biceps look great bn, keep up the good work.

jig

Well I'll be sure to let you all know if I start giving it an experiment this year, first time. BaldNazi is more educated in this field than me as are most, keen to hear more... do SEOs facilitate greater muscle capacity, ala that bald headed freak? :p IronMike

IronMike said:
Well I'll be sure to let you all know if I start giving it an experiment this year, first time. BaldNazi is more educated in this field than me as are most, keen to hear more... do SEOs facilitate greater muscle capacity, ala that bald headed freak? :p IronMike

Did you read my Article? You didn't, did you, you lazy bastard! :p

Big A said:
Did you read my Article? You didn't, did you, you lazy bastard! :p

Um yeah... and I really liked the last part, where, well you know.... :p

Over there now, for shame for shame... IronMike

Big A said:

It is actually a good read, even for those who aren't going to use it yet or ever, it is worth thinking about some of those concepts. I'll give you that! :) Ta mate.

I think SEOs may be one of those things that we are only just at the beginning of starting to use properly and to understand their effects. It'll be interesting how the knowledge develops on from this in the coming years.

Good read. IronMike

I personally like syntherol to help bring up lagging bodyparts. I have pretty much hit my genetic peak with using AAS. At 5-8 the most I have been is 260. Frankly I wouldn't want to go any higher but I do use syntherol to bring up lagging body parts. Would I build my physique on it? No. But it helps.

Maverick

BN my arms would probably look way out of porportion with synthol because my biceps look like yours do after an arm workout. I havent seen your tricep so I cant comment on them. It just wouldnt look natural on me because I was blessed with superior arm genetics. I'd be another Greg Valentino in short order if I werent careful with the stuff.

Now for someone who has prety bad arm genetics I can see were it could be used to their advantage. It boils down to what looks right on your particular bodytype....

I've deleted a number of posts that had no place here in this thread or on this board.

Let's get a few things straight.

Why do you guys come to this board instead of others? Because there are pros here and you want to get advice from them and learn from them.
Then why do you criticise what the pros are doing? Just because you got your pic in a magazine or someone told you that you look good, you now all of a sudden think that you are top shit and accomplished something in this sport?
I have news for you. You are still nothing. There is an absolute TON of bodybuilders much more accomplished that you are or probably ever will be. Lots on this board as well. But you don't hear them thinking that they are all that.

If you come on here thinking that you are top shit because you got your pic in a mag or on TV or whatever and start talking shit about the pros who you want to get advice off, go to other boards where you will be top dog. 'Cause here you are far from that.
You guys come on here expecting help and advice from pros yet you disrespect them about what they do?

Top Olympia competitors use syntherol regularly. Saying that pros that use the oil are that good as bodybuilders only because they use the oil and that they should stop and just work harder is as imbecile of a statement as saying that they would look just as good if they would stop the gear and simply work harder! That is one of the dumbest statements out there.

If you have come here disrespecting what the pros do, people that most of you try to emulate and yet probably will never get anywhere close to their achievements, then get lost to another board where you will be the top dogs and all the skinny fat newbies will suck your assholes. That will make you feel good since you will be the best on those boards! No need to bring others better than you down with idiotic, disrespectful stetements, just to make yourself appear better and that makes you believe that you work harder, when in reality you make yourself out as a fool.

From now on, any disrespectful comments towards any of the sponsors or their products will inccur an immediate ban. I don't care who you are. Without the sponsors, this board wouldn't exist and you leaches wouldn't have the opportunity to take advantage of the help you get from the pros while you talk shit about them behind their backs.

BN, your right bicep looks noticably different in the pic than your left. Is it the way you are flexing?

Hey G-S

Yea,it may be the angle of the pic but in reality my left BI is alittle shorter.I do not know why just genetics I guess.It has a nicer peak which is cool but I wont win any symetry awards haha.....

is there any real scientific data to support or nullify arguments for or against synthol? I doubt the medical field has conducted studies to see the effects on injecting oil into a muscle belly repeatedly. I have to say I can't see the oil just sitting there, the same way I can't see the oil creating a pocket and filling with muscle, that's some Star Trek shit that is way beyond me. I think the supporters and opposers have to agree to disagree, it's like a political debate or a relgious debate, no one truly wins.

The only comment I have about synthol at this point is...most of us have done site injections, hell we can even call a glute shot a site injection. So what makes the oil used in synthol any different than the oil used in test, EQ, deca, etc? What would cause this oil to behave in any different manner than the oils we have been shooting since the inception of AAS use? I look at synthol as oil with no compund, that when shot in a certain manner in large volumes creates the illusion of enlarged muscle. I think that if we did the same with prop, or any other oil with a compound we would reep the same benefits, but shooting all that volume of a compound could wreak havoc on your internal organs, hence the beginning of synthol. So let's keep all the sci-fi horror stories about synthol out of the discussion. Until someone takes the time and money to produce empirical data on synthol use, it's purely a guessing game on both sides, we just know that BN's arms look swollen and for him that's all good. To me scar tissue and abcesses are the two contributors to why I am against synthol use. But that's just my opinion.

jawbreakerkid said:
is there any real scientific data to support or nullify arguments for or against synthol? I doubt the medical field has conducted studies to see the effects on injecting oil into a muscle belly repeatedly. I have to say I can't see the oil just sitting there, the same way I can't see the oil creating a pocket and filling with muscle, that's some Star Trek shit that is way beyond me. I think the supporters and opposers have to agree to disagree, it's like a political debate or a relgious debate, no one truly wins.

The only comment I have about synthol at this point is...most of us have done site injections, hell we can even call a glute shot a site injection. So what makes the oil used in synthol any different than the oil used in test, EQ, deca, etc? What would cause this oil to behave in any different manner than the oils we have been shooting since the inception of AAS use? I look at synthol as oil with no compund, that when shot in a certain manner in large volumes creates the illusion of enlarged muscle. I think that if we did the same with prop, or any other oil with a compound we would reep the same benefits, but shooting all that volume of a compound could wreak havoc on your internal organs, hence the beginning of synthol. So let's keep all the sci-fi horror stories about synthol out of the discussion. Until someone takes the time and money to produce empirical data on synthol use, it's purely a guessing game on both sides, we just know that BN's arms look swollen and for him that's all good. To me scar tissue and abcesses are the two contributors to why I am against synthol use. But that's just my opinion.

JBK,
the differance is Seo`s have either silica in them or cologen.
Cologen is the stuff chicks were injecting in there lips to puff em up.
do some research if you realy are intrested and youll see there not just "oil" at all. The silica Base most will agree is better and DOESNT cause the scar tissue.

On top of that lets look at price..
syntherol is appx 1$ or a bit more per ml. Not only is prop-eq-winni etc
a LOT more expensive its just not going to give the same results.
personally when I used it (and I will again in the future) I liked to mix it 1/2
Syntherol and 1/2 gear.

Bump for BigA

I agree 100%
No respect for the sponsors and the top level guys that keep this place running and have for years now = Get-on before you get shit on.

This will always be a place guys can come and get information
on seo and syntetek products without having a small clan of guys trying to save the world from "oily arms" because they dont think it looks rite.

If you dont like it or its use just keep it to yourself.
Here it is going to be talked about openly and without people bashing its use.
get use to it or push on.

ok, that makes a little more sense. The thing that got me thinking was this...women are getting breast implants daily. If synthol when used "correctly" causes permanent gains in muscle, why wouldn't something similar work with breast, which I know is mostly fat, but still. So I think the lesson to be learned here is this: straining my brain makes me think about breasts.

jawbreakerkid said:
ok, that makes a little more sense. The thing that got me thinking was this...women are getting breast implants daily. If synthol when used "correctly" causes permanent gains in muscle, why wouldn't something similar work with breast, which I know is mostly fat, but still. So I think the lesson to be learned here is this: straining my brain makes me think about breasts.

Go read my Article on how to use SEO's as your comments show ignorance.

BN you are looking good bro.....been around a long time saw you change body size/shape to reach whatever you are comfortable with. SEO ,its a tool that when used intelligently can help someone enhance a bodypart thats unappealing to them....not Valentino type crap.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws