over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's your TrinityD, InfinityD, derek7x, slashout, etc

That's better than the first one at least. There is "some" size there but his avatar is still not him.

That looks more current. The first one is clearly when he was a teen.

Always knew he was full of shit.
He pm'd me asking to be my trainer. He did the same to Queefer.
If someone wants to train me they better look better than me.
I don't get the whole online training thing anyway. It's not rocket science. Eat clean, take gear, train hard. Wow!!!
It's funny that a guy who claims to have millions of dollars has to try to scam Big A out of the sponsor fee of $500/month.
Hahaha :cool:

I remember when I pmd you and said, "that trinity kid is fos, and you said, yeah he pmd me for free training, and we just laughed at that.....it was so absurd it was really funny!!!!!!!!! I wonder if pmd Dante too?

That's better than the first one at least. There is "some" size there but his avatar is still not him.

To be fair the pic I found was dated 2011. One can make some gains in that time.

Was that pic taken in the $1.2 Million dollar house?

That looks more current. The first one is clearly when he was a teen.
That wouldn't be hard to believe...MySpace isn't too contemporary these days.
Was that pic taken in the $1.2 Million dollar house?
lol...pretty sure that picture frame to his right houses an original Picasso valued @ 500K

Last edited:
Well there goes my career change ideas in the toilet. I wanted to be a millionaire nurse as well. :banghead:

Ouch.

LOL, I love it. So true...

So I think we can leave this poor guy alone now.

Heres why I say we keep this ball rolling....he duped a lot of guys...I mean seriously, he called and "prayed" with guys, whatever that means..........but under a false pretense to gain trust so he could take their money.....seriously, its the lowest of the low to do what he did..............I know guys make mistakes, obviously I make them all the time, but this guy butt f'd a lot of dudes because they trusted him..........it's horribly pathetic and he's a bottom feeder...........

.....if you are a good person, you may think others think like you do..........just because you have rational and compassionate thoughts, doesn't mean others do ......there are bad people out there.............and this guy is one of them.

Last edited:
This must be after he got his Bro-Card
Clearly he's in bulking mode. He's been working this board for a long time. Slowly learning enough to sound credible and observing how to play the game. I suspect that there are others very similar wandering around. This was a rather extreme case though of blatant bullshittery.

Hell no. I want all the dumb asses on this board to be reminded of their stupidity every time they see it.

I guess I qualify for 'dumbass' since I did vote for him, have to admit I thought he was an ok dood, 15 years of being on forums I should have known better.
Oh well, Im not so arrogant to admit after all this time I can still make a mistake.
I will say though when he talked to me about a training program, I wasnt about all that, done this long enough to do my own training and diet like a big boy.
I have talked to ONE person about the possibility of diet for me and thats just a possibility and hes a member here but not as active as he once was.
Hang my head in shame a bit on the Trinity debacle.

Heres why I say we keep this ball rolling....he duped a lot of guys...I mean seriously, he called and "prayed" with guys, whatever that means..........but under a false pretense to gain trust so he could take their money.....seriously, its the lowest of the low to do what he did..............I know guys make mistakes, obviously I make them all the time, but this guy butt f'd a lot of dudes because they trusted him..........it's horribly pathetic and he's a bottom feeder...........

.....if you are a good person, you may think others think like you do..........just because you have rational and compassionate thoughts, doesn't mean others do ......there are bad people out there.............and this guy is one of them.

That's right on Q, taking advantage of people when they're vulnerable is disgusting.
I thought I made a mistake once, but I was mistaken :D
It's tough to think that there are scummy people out there, but the truth is, there are. I was a scumbag at one point in my life, ok, many points in my life truth be told. But, I've changed and try to see people positively. When I visit guy at the prison for the ministry, I don't look at them as criminals, rather as people who have made a mistake and got caught. Now these guys are murderers, rapists, kidnappers, drug traffickers you name it. But I don't see that label, I see John, Matt, Willie, Ricardo, Dave etc
I don't want to see the world through eyes of mistrust and deception, seeing the negatives of life, but I also have to remember that it is there

That's right on Q, taking advantage of people when they're vulnerable is disgusting.
It's tough to think that there are scummy people out there, but the truth is, there are. I was a scumbag at one point in my life, ok, many points in my life truth be told. But, I've changed and try to see people positively. When I visit guy at the prison for the ministry, I don't look at them as criminals, rather as people who have made a mistake and got caught. Now these guys are murderers, rapists, kidnappers, drug traffickers you name it. But I don't see that label, I see John, Matt, Willie, Ricardo, Dave etc
I don't want to see the world through eyes of mistrust and deception, seeing the negatives of life, but I also have to remember that it is there

Truthfully most people=shit

I guess I qualify for 'dumbass' since I did vote for him, have to admit I thought he was an ok dood, 15 years of being on forums I should have known better.
Oh well, Im not so arrogant to admit after all this time I can still make a mistake.
I will say though when he talked to me about a training program, I wasnt about all that, done this long enough to do my own training and diet like a big boy.
I have talked to ONE person about the possibility of diet for me and thats just a possibility and hes a member here but not as active as he once was.

You and me both bro. I thought he was wrong for talking shit about JM and for soliciting clients on the board, but I did thought everyone was turning on him too quickly. Nobody said anything bad about him one day, then he got banned and everyone turned on him, I thought that was kinda harsh.

I guess everyone was right though, and we were wrong. We all live and learn. I always wondered how he had not even been on the forum as long as me and how he had so much credibility... and how he was an IFBB pro but it was a secret. At the end of the day I let it slide and took his word for it, stupid.

Last edited:
I did a google search on him. It came up with only 1 guy in CA with that name. You got it, a 25 year old kid in San Francisco. He is not in Real Estate, but has a sister named Mary in Real Estate. He is originally form Danville, then moved to San Francisco. He was still in school at USF last summer. Hell, it even gives a phone number on him and address when he lived in Danville. Now that you have a name, anyone can locate this guy.

the scary thing is a lot of you people talked to this fu***ng tool on the phone:eek:. he has your phone number!! wow. take a look at him again, yes thats who you were taking advice from:eek:

Last edited:
At least one person he approached to be trained knew enough to turn him down....

I have learned to trust my bullshit detector.....I think guys would be surprised to find out half the guys here are not what they say they are....when I was a rep for other companies in the past, I found out who many of the members were......of course I kept it to myself....I honestly never once told anyone..............but that said, when you find out who some of the even more well known and trusted guys are..........

.you think wtf.........they are telling guys what to do and they look like shit........that's one of the reason I used to always ask guys to show their pics.............there are sooooo many guys on here that are average at best, yet people respect them and think they are monsters..........

..photo shop does wonders........but on the flip side there are guys who never brag about themselves, yet are seriously big boys.............I met sluggy, and from his snide smartass shots, you would think he was a skinny little punk.....but he was an extremely lean 260lbs.........I've also met guys who I expected to be huge, but when I met them they didnt even look like they worked out................I'll be going to Australia soon, so I'll let you guys know what BigA and BigChef look like, if they have time to hook up with me:D

Last edited:

Do I know this person? I feel I might...

the scary thing is a lot of you people talked to this fu***ng tool on the phone:eek:. he has your phone number!! wow. take a look at him again, yes thats who you were taking advice from:eek:

And theres a reason he asked your real name....think about that guys.

You and me both bro. I thought he was wrong for talking shit about JM and for soliciting clients on the board, but I did thought everyone was turning on him too quickly. Nobody said anything bad about him one day, then he got banned and everyone turned on him, I thought that was kinda harsh.

I guess everyone was right though, and we were wrong. We all live and learn. I always wondered how he had not even been on the forum as long as me and how he had so much credibility... and how he was an IFBB pro but it was a secret. At the end of the day I let it slide and took his word for it, stupid.

When he PMed me, he lost all credibility in my eyes... I have my reasons. I just keep my mouth shut because I do not want to make judgements before knowing a person. I called him out on the Think Tank Thread then rescinded my "trash talk" after he emailed an apology to me...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws