over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's your TrinityD, InfinityD, derek7x, slashout, etc

I apologize to everyone on PM for voting for this punk for featured member. Mistake on my part, I didn't even know about the messages he was sending and that he claimed to be a pro (on tapatalk I don't see people's sigs).

And for the record he did not train me, pray with me, feed me, or jerk my meat....

Remember, this scumbag was trying to get guys to turn against a good MOD here too, yet some of you idiots still wanted to think Trinity or whoever he wants to be, was some Saint. OTH has always been a good MOD here, he looks out for you guys and I know he generally cares about people.

Three things have to align to make a pro a pro -
Hard work, ridiculous dedication, and proper training knowledge w/coaching
genetically good shape/symmetry
genetically good response to training and gear (dense muscle fibers and dense receptors)

Missing any one of these even in a minor way, and you're done. You can still get excellent results but you'll never be bringing home any Olympias.

And that's about it kids...............

CG

Do I know this person? I feel I might...

Yeah, I think hes helped you in the past Mental- we talked a few weeks ago- going to try and hook up with him in the Spring.

Always knew he was full of shit.
He pm'd me asking to be my trainer. He did the same to Queefer.
If someone wants to train me they better look better than me.
I don't get the whole online training thing anyway. It's not rocket science. Eat clean, take gear, train hard. Wow!!!
It's funny that a guy who claims to have millions of dollars has to try to scam Big A out of the sponsor fee of $500/month.
Hahaha :cool:

bro he did the same thing to me....\

He said im only asking to coach you bc you seem to be a well respected board member. I told him that i was already with a coach and had been for a few months and that i really didnt know what his creditentials were etc..

So he wrote me back and said a bunch of my clients are with diffrent coaches but are with me too bc they know that im a pro and know my shit blah balh, so then he says $80 a month for supplement guide, diet and training... again i told him that im with a coaxch and intend to stay with him. so he writes back and says "how about $40 a month" at that point i stopped writing back

I can often be too trusting and am amazed at the lack of conscience some people have. Time usually tells all.

And if this guys was going to school for medicine then i feel bad for any future patient of his.

I have learned to trust my bullshit detector.....I think guys would be surprised to find out half the guys here are not what they say they are....when I was a rep for other companies in the past, I found out who many of the members were......of course I kept it to myself....I honestly never once told anyone..............but that said, when you find out who some of the even more well known and trusted guys are..........

.you think wtf.........they are telling guys what to do and they look like shit........that's one of the reason I used to always ask guys to show their pics.............there are sooooo many guys on here that are average at best, yet people respect them and think they are monsters..........

..photo shop does wonders........but on the flip side there are guys who never brag about themselves, yet are seriously big boys.............I met sluggy, and from his snide smartass shots, you would think he was a skinny little punk.....but he was an extremely lean 260lbs.........I've also met guys who I expected to be huge, but when I met them they didnt even look like they worked out................I'll be going to Australia soon, so I'll let you guys know what BigA and BigChef look like, if they have time to hook up with me:D

That hurts Q :(
I'm just an average nobody

Random thoughts...

I say unban him, and publicly humiliate the shit out of him. Just for shits and giggles. :D

He's seriously delusional portraying something-someone he's not.

Last edited:
wow!

just wow!!!

im not even sure exactly what to think...

from the first time he started posting and talking my radar was up but at the same time i try not think about all this too much, the truth always shows up and usually pretty quickly.

im still not sure exactly what to say...

the guy has never done anything wrong to me, he even paid me some money that was owed on a recent order.

there is one more guy who talked quite a bit that has yet to pay me...

the one thing i will say is any time i see a user or sponsor jump out as everybody's friend and favorite person after such a short time i get suspicious.

i never spoke about training stuff with him so not really sure about all that.

a few people told me he was telling people not to buy stuff form me but one of his other contacts i thought was strange but again, i had no investment in any part so wasting thought over it seemed useless...

i often feel like i look like a small fat guy that doesn't work out....

to be fair to every one i will post pics soon...

Q is correct in that being part of the deal.

to be fair it isn't like there have been any pics of me taken anyway. not since i saw my mom in nov. i just don't do this silly selfy online stuff..

put up or shut up dose have merit here.

shame on you proM! JK..:D
I'm just shocked how screwny the guy really is. looks like 90% of ''personal trainers'' in the gym... I would never pay someone like that to train me.:mad:

I apologize to everyone on PM for voting for this punk for featured member. Mistake on my part, I didn't even know about the messages he was sending and that he claimed to be a pro (on tapatalk I don't see people's sigs).

And for the record he did not train me, pray with me, feed me, or jerk my meat....

I know he claimed to be a pro, but he also said aiming for Physique Olympia 2015. That's suggesting that you are at the highest level.

Remember, this scumbag was trying to get guys to turn against a good MOD here too, yet some of you idiots still wanted to think Trinity or whoever he wants to be, was some Saint. OTH has always been a good MOD here, he looks out for you guys and I know he generally cares about people.

Yeah I give OTH a lot of credit for finding him and nailing him. And when Trinity was questioning his integrity he kept it pretty cool, I would have flipped out.

some of you guys are acting like you got cheated on lol

I barely noticed the dude. I been on this board a while, seen great athletes on here. takes a lot to impress me. when a guy claims a lot of stuff and doesn't post pics I just naturally start to tune him out. I couldn't name 3 threads the guy was in. fuck em
back to business, nothing to see here....
-JS

I voted for him also,must have been a senior moment.Feeling embarrassed about now.

I feel so cheated having hired him, I mean wow. Don't judge me guys I'm a newbie still, I guess you live and you learn.......

Quick question can he access my bank card through paypal? Should I get a new card? Serious question.

I feel so cheated having hired him, I mean wow. Don't judge me guys I'm a newbie still, I guess you live and you learn.......

Quick question can he access my bank card through paypal? Should I get a new card? Serious question.

...no

I am new here as well and went for this...the really funny thing is that my girl and me have been seeing great results from what he layed out for us...so i don't feel i am personally out...plus he turned me to LK3 and VRsupplies so it wasnt a total loss :p but someone pretending to be something they are not and taking advantage of others just is not morally right...i wonder who his avi pic is of lol

Well hell.... at least he is a Dean's Honor Roll student!!

**broken link removed**

I don't think he mentioned before being a professional guitarist. Dude has a lot of professions.

I'm a retired old counter-strike player.
I haven't played for years,and I got this account to use from a friend.
I'm a professional guitarist and you can check my band out at-->

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity