over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin- The #1 GHRP

Rambo, how many minutes do you take the GHRP before the GHRH?

Rambo, how many minutes do you take the GHRP before the GHRH?
I take them together, I draw up the ghrp first then draw up the mod (cjc no dac) and shoot. My plan here was to use hex twice a day at 100mcgs each dose with 4-5mg dac a week split into two doses with my AAS shots on Monday and Thursday.

I take them together, I draw up the ghrp first then draw up the mod (cjc no dac) and shoot. My plan here was to use hex twice a day at 100mcgs each dose with 4-5mg dac a week split into two doses with my AAS shots on Monday and Thursday.

Does cjcDAC make you lethargic like MK-677 or HGH?

Last edited:
Does cjcDAC make you lethargic like MK-677 or HGH?
Yes, I get some lethargy with all of them. Dose dependent of course and get it moreso with MK677 and the ghrps since they are stronger.
Or hungry?
I have never noticed any increase in hunger on Dac. On MK677, ghrp2, ghrp6, and even ipam did increase hunger for me however. Ipam only did it when I would boom dose it prebed, next morning I would be starving.

Hex and dac don't seem to affect hunger at all for me.

I like Hexerelin a lot too, but you can't ride it indefinitely, I liked mixing it with ghrp2 or ghrp6 and cjcz

But recently I tried a little cycle of Ipamorelin, and I think that's my favorite. With Ipamorelin, you can blast dose it and it's safe, and super strong, but also way too expensive, so there's that. It can be blasted at much higher mcg than the other ghrp's. If you haven't tried high dose Ipamorelin, check that out too. But for the price of running it, you could get some ansomone or zptropin, so it seems silly, but there's a lot of domestic supply out there.

Great protocol. If if weren't for Hex's rapid desensitization, it would be the perfect GHRP. It is soooo strong. The guy who figures out how to prevent desensitization to GHRPs is going to make a lot of money.

If Hex didn't cause desensitization, can you imagine how much we could increase our GH levels with this compound, especially when used in combination with DAC/Mod? I would be taking 100 mcg of Hex 5X daily if it was efficacious.

Hexarelin used to hit me so hard! There’s no doubt it’s the strongest GHRP. There’s a lot of medical research on Hexarelin.

Absolutely. The GH spike is MASSIVE with Hexarelin, especially when combined with Mod/Dac. Just 100 mcg provides a spike equivalent to roughly 20 iu of exo. GH.

Of course, the amount of time GH levels stay elevated with Hex is much shorter (about 90 minutes compared to about 8 hours with exo. GH), but when researching Hex (or Hex in combination with other GHRPs) multiple times daily, the increase in GH and IGF-1 levels is pretty impressive.`

Absolutely. The GH spike is MASSIVE with Hexarelin, especially when combined with Mod/Dac. Just 100 mcg provides a spike equivalent to roughly 20 iu of exo. GH.

Of course, the amount of time GH levels stay elevated with Hex is much shorter (about 90 minutes compared to about 8 hours with exo. GH), but when researching Hex (or Hex in combination with other GHRPs) multiple times daily, the increase in GH and IGF-1 levels is pretty impressive.`

Do you see an advantage adding Hexarelin to my 5ius hgh I take upon taking?
If so, when would you administer it?
Do you believe the datbtrue theory of hgh being able to ride the gh pulse created by a GHRP administered minutes prior?

Do you see an advantage adding Hexarelin to my 5ius hgh I take upon taking?
If so, when would you administer it?
Do you believe the datbtrue theory of hgh being able to ride the gh pulse created by a GHRP administered minutes prior?

In this instance I don't really see Dat's recommendation as a "theory", but more as a fact. We already know there is a negative feedback loop in place that regulates GH/IGF-1 levels, so by administering GH peps prior to exo. GH we avoid the negative feedback that exo. GH causes.

It's the same principle we use when implementing SERMs for testosterone production. If we initiate SERM therapy after an injection of testosterone the SERM isn't going to have much of an effect due to the negative feedback that testosterone (and the subsequent increase in estrogen) causes.

However, if we initiate SERM therapy prior to administering testosterone the SERM will work wonderfully, as there won't be any negative feedback in place to hinder it.

It's the same way with GH peptides and exo. GH, albeit to a lesser degree, as GH peps will still "work" even if taken right after an injection of exo. GH. They just won't work as well.

In this instance I don't really see Dat's recommendation as a "theory", but more as a fact. We already know there is a negative feedback loop in place that regulates GH/IGF-1 levels, so by administering GH peps prior to exo. GH we avoid the negative feedback that exo. GH causes.

It's the same principle we use when implementing SERMs for testosterone production. If we initiate SERM therapy after an injection of testosterone the SERM isn't going to have much of an effect due to the negative feedback that testosterone (and the subsequent increase in estrogen) causes.

However, if we initiate SERM therapy prior to administering testosterone the SERM will work wonderfully, as there won't be any negative feedback in place to hinder it.

It's the same way with GH peptides and exo. GH, albeit to a lesser degree, as GH peps will still "work" even if taken right after an injection of exo. GH. They just won't work as well.

Thank you Mike! That was a great explanation.
I never use SERMs. I use masteron when my nipples get sore. That’s about it. Haha 😆

Mike,

Because of Hex's rapid desensitization, how long do you think it could be ran straight before taking a break and what would be a cost-effective dosage?

So essentially having exogenous fast acting slin present while you have hex/mod active is a very anabolic window for growth?

So essentially having exogenous fast acting slin present while you have hex/mod active is a very anabolic window for growth?

Having elevated GH and IGF-1 levels at the same time you have elevated insulin levels has always been a solid recipe for growth/anti-catabolism.

Wait sorry I’m confused. When and where was it ever discussed to use a SERM before test? And what for? If your average long acting test has a good 10-14 day half life how would administering a SERM be any diff before the shot or after?

Wait sorry I’m confused. When and where was it ever discussed to use a SERM before test? And what for? If your average long acting test has a good 10-14 day half life how would administering a SERM be any diff before the shot or after?

You're misunderstanding...or maybe I'm wasn't being clear enough. You shouldn't use a SERM before testosterone. I was just using it as an example to explain how the HPTA worked. I wasn't making a recommendation.

At 200mcgs I really felt a rush hit, at the lower doses not soo much but I did always feel body temp rise. I sweated more after dosing, that's why I loved it preworkout....I would get a crazy pump and sweat like mad.

TRUTH!!!! Every day someone is coming up to me and telling me how full I look. And I know I’m sweating more cuz I smell more lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity