over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin- The #1 GHRP

Anyone feel the lethargy after a fews days if hex? I’ve been running it 4 days in a row and today all I wanna do is lay around like when you run GH lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone feel the lethargy after a fews days if hex? I’ve been running it 4 days in a row and today all I wanna do is lay around like when you run GH lol

Well yea bro cuz it is like running hgh, your gh/igf levels are higher which causes these sides. I get lethargy from them all, even igf1 lr3.

Yep, 100mcg ed made me tired AF

Well yea bro cuz it is like running hgh, your gh/igf levels are higher which causes these sides. I get lethargy from them all, even igf1 lr3.

I just didn’t think it would be this bad considering it’s not actually hgh. I’m good for the first day or two but by day 4 I nap for like 2 hours and do not wanna function lol

I just didn’t think it would be this bad considering it’s not actually hgh. I’m good for the first day or two but by day 4 I nap for like 2 hours and do not wanna function lol

Well you are experiencing first hand the strength of hexarelin lol. That's why I laugh at those that think peps are BS or don't come close to HGH. Those folks are ignorant and wrong. I would argue peps are stronger then HGH because they hit harder and I see effects and sides a lot quicker. Dollar for dollar, peps seems stronger. A 100mcg shot 2-3x a day is a quarter of the cost versus 2-4iu of HGH. I am not saying anything bad about HGH, I use it myself because it is 1 shot a day and less sides at 2iu then taking hex or MK677 (hunger pains and lethargy kill me on MK).

And I would argue IT IS HGH since it will cause endogenous HGH response versus an exogenous HGH that may not be correct chemically and is only 1 isoform versus the body releasing multiple (I believe 5) isoforms of HGH. I would argue peps are more of the REAL thing over exogenous HGH.

RamboStallone,

That's a great point. In your experience, what would be the minimum dosage of Hex one could away with to see results while minimizing sides?

RamboStallone,

That's a great point. In your experience, what would be the minimum dosage of Hex one could away with to see results while minimizing sides?
50mcgs a dose, 2-3x a day. That is where I started my very first time in 2014. One of the first peptides I ever used hex.

50mcgs a dose, 2-3x a day. That is where I started my very first time in 2014. One of the first peptides I ever used hex.

I’ve been running 200 mcg right before the gym. Possibly why I yawn so much when I’m lifting lol

Think I need to drop the hex to 100mcg pre workout. I find myself starting to struggle half way through my workout, and wanting to just sleep. And I’m still deciding if it’s too much at 200mcg. The lethargy through out the day is getting rough

I’m noticing the lethargy as well from these peptides. I’ve been running DAC for 12 weeks now at 1,000mcg every other day at 5am, GHRP6 at 125mcg at 5am/10am/3pm, IPAM at 9pm at 1,000mcg every night, and Hex at 100mcg at 10am on workout days in place of GHRP6. And this is kicking my butt. Ever since adding in the Hex I’ve noticed a massive change in workouts and needing naps throughout the day.

I’m interested to see what changes in the next few weeks when I start using MODGRF in place of DAC and add 4iu of HGH to the same protocol at the 5am schedule. Has anyone used Hex with MOD and HGH and had the same results?

Well I’m assuming I’m going to have to scratch the MODGRF addition since it seems to no be carried anymore by a few sponsors on here. Anyone know why? Or anyone know a good alternative?

Does anyone have any thoughts on researching with Hex and serm?

50mcg hex 2x a day.
150-200 serm 2x a day?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear