over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH during summer

It should come Lyophilized, so no need to worry.

Expiry dates are often overrated. I have a vial of log in my fridge expired in 2019 ...I use insulin so infrequently it is still potent as I will still go hypo off 10 ius. I have a few bottles of this and planning on using it sometime in the future to see if it will counter act high BG when using heavier doses og GH or MK 677. Have no issues with the date.

20230828_161642.jpg

Expiry dates are often overrated. I have a vial of log in my fridge expired in 2019 ...I use insulin so infrequently it is still potent as I will still go hypo off 10 ius. I have a few bottles of this and planning on using it sometime in the future to see if it will counter act high BG when using heavier doses og GH or MK 677. Have no issues with the date.

View attachment 182415

100% , have used Melanotan II one year later (it was refrigerated but it was reconstituted for over a year) still as potent as ever.

These peptides are not as gentle as many people think.

100% , have used Melanotan II one year later (it was refrigerated but it was reconstituted for over a year) still as potent as ever.

These peptides are not as gentle as many people think.
100%

I will take it a step further - I've used MT2 well over a year that was never refrigerated and worked as well with the last shot as the first as far as I could tell.

100%

I will take it a step further - I've used MT2 well over a year that was never refrigerated and worked as well with the last shot as the first as far as I could tell.

Yep, and i had the unreconstituted MT II vials for maybe 4 years before reconstitution in a dark, dry cool place.

I've also had unreconstituted GH in the freezer for years or in a dark, dry place and as potent as ever as as well.

Its cool that some of you jumped on this guy and then cited stability at room temp when he specifically asked abt it sitting in 100+ degree heat.

Based on that jintropin info it sounds like youd be best stocking up in the winter mos but once you have it in your temp controlled house dont worry abt it. I know it can be kept at room temp when dry, but i keep all of mine in the fridge regardless if reconstituted or not, there's just no reason not to unless you don't have room.(as Hyperemia said). We get 100+ heat where i live too and i wouldn't chance an expensive order of GH sitting in my enclosed metal mail box for any length of time in those temps. With the sun on it, its probably 150 degrees inside the mail box. Maybe it wouldn't hurt it, but why chance it?
And for sure, expiration dates on most stuff are overly cautious. The US military did a study where they put a bunch of meds in a dark room and let them age over 10 yrs past expiration and most of them were fine...

"What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date"

Things like insulin though, i would be more cautious, especially if your life depends on it, like Type 1 DM. I'd be more cautious with any med that had a possible side effect of altered mentation, direct impact on homeostasis, etc...

There is a form of rapid insulin called Apidra that, per my understanding, was designed to be heat stable. The goal with it was for use in an implanted (inside the body) insulin pump, which didn't work out but the insulin still exists. There's some more knowledgeable members that could check me on this

Its cool that some of you jumped on this guy and then cited stability at room temp when he specifically asked abt it sitting in 100+ degree heat.

Based on that jintropin info it sounds like youd be best stocking up in the winter mos but once you have it in your temp controlled house dont worry abt it. I know it can be kept at room temp when dry, but i keep all of mine in the fridge regardless if reconstituted or not, there's just no reason not to unless you don't have room.(as Hyperemia said). We get 100+ heat where i live too and i wouldn't chance an expensive order of GH sitting in my enclosed metal mail box for any length of time in those temps. With the sun on it, its probably 150 degrees inside the mail box. Maybe it wouldn't hurt it, but why chance it?
And for sure, expiration dates on most stuff are overly cautious. The US military did a study where they put a bunch of meds in a dark room and let them age over 10 yrs past expiration and most of them were fine...

"What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date"

Things like insulin though, i would be more cautious, especially if your life depends on it, like Type 1 DM. I'd be more cautious with any med that had a possible side effect of altered mentation, direct impact on homeostasis, etc...

There is a form of rapid insulin called Apidra that, per my understanding, was designed to be heat stable. The goal with it was for use in an implanted (inside the body) insulin pump, which didn't work out but the insulin still exists. There's some more knowledgeable members that could check me on this
Let's think logically about this GH and heat shit.

Our bodybuilders looking their worst in the summer? No, outside of maybe an injury preventing training. Most bodybuilders are pretty fucking big and ripped in the summer. Do you think that comes from having ruined GH? No, it's because the extreme heat doesn't ruin unreconstituted GH.

Your GH sat in a non-climate controlled warehouse for weeks to months. Then it sat in a non-climate controlled shipping environment for weeks.

It's crazy that no matter how many times veterans address these topics guys still want to nitpick.

Let's think logically about this GH and heat shit.

Our bodybuilders looking their worst in the summer? No, outside of maybe an injury preventing training. Most bodybuilders are pretty fucking big and ripped in the summer. Do you think that comes from having ruined GH? No, it's because the extreme heat doesn't ruin unreconstituted GH.

Your GH sat in a non-climate controlled warehouse for weeks to months. Then it sat in a non-climate controlled shipping environment for weeks.

It's crazy that no matter how many times veterans address these topics guys still want to nitpick.
I'm not disagreeing with that, I'm just saying why push it more if you can help it? The relative cost and potential legal risk isnt the same for everyone, to chance getting an order that is even compromised in quality a little bit.

And I've only ever heard anecdotal evidence to defend the stability. "Well, i still look ripped using the GH that came in the summer" doesn't really prove anything abt the GH. That same guy prob would look ripped without any GH

And there were ripped bodybuilders walking around every summer prior to the widespread use of GH so i don't think that's really a defendable argument.

This is from a study looking at temps during manufacturing and the effect on stability from the journal Archives of Pharmacal research...

"The samples were analyzed with differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), circular dichroism (CD), and size-exclusion chromatography (SEC). The monomer and aggregation contents were obtained by SEC and the proteins’ secondary structure on exposure to thermal stress was evaluated by CD. DSC showed that the transition temperature (T m) of hGH and EGF was 74.43 and 79.11 °C, respectively. The accelerated thermal stress temperature was set at 70 °C. The monomer content of hGH decreased from 97.8 to 82.3 % in response to thermal stress. "

77.4°C is 166°F, which i would bet my enclosed metal mailbox hits when its 110°and sunny. I know my car gets that hot in those conditions

So yeah, most of the GH survives the temp exposure during transport but if i can avoid having it sit in my hot-ass mailbox in the summer why wouldn't i do that? It already went through the temp stresses of transport that you cited above, so why expose it to more if possible to avoid?

I mean, if you guys are so confident that high temps dont have any effect on dry GH why not do an experiment where ya leave it in the dark and sealed packaging and leave it on your car dash for a week during the summer? No ones gonna do that because they don't want to risk ruining their GH.

I would say, if you have to order GH in the summer then do it. I wouldn't NOT order it, just because its summer. But if i could order it during the cooler mos and store it myself for summer use then that's what I'd do.

I don't think its possible to say "there is no negative impact whatsoever" unless someone actually did a direct comparison of vials shipped under the two circumstances. I recall that Gear Depot did an experiment with pharm GH having it shipped around for a few weeks without an ice pack and it turned out fine but they didn't do it during the summer when temps can be extreme.

I'm not disagreeing with that, I'm just saying why push it more if you can help it? The relative cost and potential legal risk isnt the same for everyone, to chance getting an order that is even compromised in quality a little bit.

And I've only ever heard anecdotal evidence to defend the stability. "Well, i still look ripped using the GH that came in the summer" doesn't really prove anything abt the GH. That same guy prob would look ripped without any GH

And there were ripped bodybuilders walking around every summer prior to the widespread use of GH so i don't think that's really a defendable argument.

This is from a study looking at temps during manufacturing and the effect on stability from the journal Archives of Pharmacal research...

"The samples were analyzed with differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), circular dichroism (CD), and size-exclusion chromatography (SEC). The monomer and aggregation contents were obtained by SEC and the proteins’ secondary structure on exposure to thermal stress was evaluated by CD. DSC showed that the transition temperature (T m) of hGH and EGF was 74.43 and 79.11 °C, respectively. The accelerated thermal stress temperature was set at 70 °C. The monomer content of hGH decreased from 97.8 to 82.3 % in response to thermal stress. "

77.4°C is 166°F, which i would bet my enclosed metal mailbox hits when its 110°and sunny. I know my car gets that hot in those conditions

So yeah, most of the GH survives the temp exposure during transport but if i can avoid having it sit in my hot-ass mailbox in the summer why wouldn't i do that? It already went through the temp stresses of transport that you cited above, so why expose it to more if possible to avoid?

I mean, if you guys are so confident that high temps dont have any effect on dry GH why not do an experiment where ya leave it in the dark and sealed packaging and leave it on your car dash for a week during the summer? No ones gonna do that because they don't want to risk ruining their GH.

I would say, if you have to order GH in the summer then do it. I wouldn't NOT order it, just because its summer. But if i could order it during the cooler mos and store it myself for summer use then that's what I'd do.

I don't think its possible to say "there is no negative impact whatsoever" unless someone actually did a direct comparison of vials shipped under the two circumstances. I recall that Gear Depot did an experiment with pharm GH having it shipped around for a few weeks without an ice pack and it turned out fine but they didn't do it during the summer when temps can be extreme.
We don’t need to do an experiment. The experiment was done when TP sent me multiple kits of GH from China to South Florida in June and July over many years. And my results aren’t based on “being jacked over the summer.” The results are based on countless GH serum and IGF tests. But thanks for playing - please come back again soon.

We don’t need to do an experiment. The experiment was done when TP sent me multiple kits of GH from China to South Florida in June and July over many years. And my results aren’t based on “being jacked over the summer.” The results are based on countless GH serum and IGF tests. But thanks for playing - please come back again soon.
Cool, solid data to make an argument, that's perfect.

By your tone though, i suppose you prefer no discussion? I did enjoy playing, thank you for graciously sharing the sandbox.
It got an actual useful post from you unlike your first post in the thread

Cool, solid data to make an argument, that's perfect.

By your tone though, i suppose you prefer no discussion? I did enjoy playing, thank you for graciously sharing the sandbox.
It got an actual useful post from you unlike your first post in the thread
If a 62 GH serum score on a vial sent to me in July isn’t good enough then I don’t know what the fuck you’re looking for. But keep sticking up for the little guy. Your altruistic posts are completely transparent and laughable.

If a 62 GH serum score on a vial sent to me in July isn’t good enough then I don’t know what the fuck you’re looking for. But keep sticking up for the little guy. Your altruistic posts are completely transparent and laughable.
No, that is cool, I wasn't being sarcastic! That's exactly a perfect answer. "Hey bro, i ran serum IGF levels on vials ordered in the summer and vials ordered in the winter and the lab results were essentially the same" would have effectively shut down the thread right away.

Altruistic posts? I hope they are
transparent, i don't have any secret agenda. I guess I'd take "altruistic and transparent" as compliments. I just try to treat people respectfully and i think encouraging discussion is good for the board, even if it is stuff people are tired of talking abt. I know we can just harp on people to use the search function but if that's all people did the board would suffer, IMO. Unless its the people being blatantly lazy and obnoxious... idk, maybe the OP question qualifies as that, i didn't think so because it wasnt another question abt GH sitting at room temp, but i'm not on here as much as a lot of you guys are.

I do like making people laugh so that's fine w me. It is knd of sad though that me being perceived as "altruistic" is somehow offensive to you. If i was curteous to you in public would it annoy you?

There are plenty of janoshik tests on HGH purity at all times of the year.

Any sample sent to Janoshik from the US has gone overseas twice. From China to the US then the US to Europe to Janoshik.

Despite that, plenty still test 97%+ with little to no dimer.

South Florida doesn't get hot like Arizona, just sayin'...
Anyways, it's winter time now. Time to stock up 😎

Just jumping on this thread cause it’s relevant here

Anyone have some mini fridge recommendations?

I was keeping my gh (unreconstituted) in a Coolio mini fridge, but I’m started to think it’s been breaking or something because the past few months when I get my vials out nothing feels very cold. Not sure how good unreconstituted gh is in room temp, but still I’d rather store it cold.

Anyone have any quality mini fridge recommendations? My actual fridge is filled with too much shit already lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws