advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test vs Low Test with other anabolics/androgens?

Do you like high or low test?

• I run high test with lower anabolics/androgens

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • I run low test with higher anabolics/androgens

Votes: 87 54.0%
  • I just blast high on everything :/

Votes: 32 19.9%

• Total voters
How is erection quality with low test & high anabolics. Is it good and full, or does it weakin like when you're off cycle & your test is low.

Think about it like this. 100-200mg test gives you test levels of an 18 yo. Any more and your asking for a huge rise in estrogen which is normally to blame for most side effects

Think about it like this. 100-200mg test gives you test levels of an 18 yo. Any more and your asking for a huge rise in estrogen which is normally to blame for most side effects

I don't know of any natural 18 year olds looking like Phil Heath either though.
It comes down to Goals. Period.
You want freaky size? Well then high test high anabolics are it. Big A has already laid this out for everyone.
You want a chiseled hard more manageable physique? Then low test high anabolics may be your thing. Personally I can obtain contest shape on a gram of test and other anabolics.
It's individual preference.
Personally, I've recently found that I like 600mg test with 2-3 other compounds ran at same dosages, for 1200-1800mg of total gear weekly. I grow fine on this, and anymore I start to feel sluggish.

From what I get low test works best with 19-nors mostly to avoid excess sides. Tren, deca, NPP with low test yields good results and gives minimal sides. Haven't heard of low test with high eq and other such anabolics/androgens but some might prefer it over high test.

You will have low sides and you will also have low gains.

I did the low test thing earlier this year and I was not happy with the results.
You have to run the test higher to achieve good gains.

Low test high tren without a doubt... anyone who says otherwise should try it first or needs to stfu if never tried it.

almost zero sides being on 100 test 600 tren... felt good, libido so high, I dont suggest doing this cyclr unless u have a sex partner

Last edited:
How is erection quality with low test & high anabolics. Is it good and full, or does it weakin like when you're off cycle & your test is low.

When I FIRST started Tren ace at 200mg/Test at 100mg a week it was like being in high school again.

More/harder erections and a bit more confident talking to women.

Once I bumped it up to 500 Tren Ace and kept test the same the erections weren't any better but I was a bit more confident talking to girls.

After probably 8 weeks or so the confidence/erections decreased and it were only slightly above normal at 12 weeks.

Just my experience.

This is an interesting discussion to me as a newbie.

I've recently started a 500 test / 400 tren cycle due to reading other places on the board that said that combination was the preferred mass builder, while Tren is referred to as something to use to retain mass when on a cut.

Which is it? Is Tren a good builder as well?

I must note, the choice of deca was also based on wanting some joint repair.

Thanks for any input.

And if you want freaky size with a sexy look?

3 weeks into this low test/high tren and I dont know...
Gonna diet down, would 400/600 test tren be better than 175/600?

Tren can be used for anything. Mass gain, cutting, recomping. Everybody just responds differently to it. A lot of people don't gain much mass on it while some blow up if cals are high.

Deca actually doesn't fix joints so much as just relieve pain while it's running. Emeric did one hell of a write up talking about how it just slows the production of collagen which testosterone increases to uncomfortable levels.

Use an AI with test only, no bloat, not water retention, minimal side effects, minimal impact to organs. Do long cycles and don't need much (way under a gram)...

Use an AI with test only, no bloat, not water retention, minimal side effects, minimal impact to organs. Do long cycles and don't need much (way under a gram)...

What are your thoughts on 100 test 100 tren as HRT ?

Why is this so? I'm just curious since AIs are supposed to control estrogen, then why more sides with adding 19 nors

Well, I think because AI's only lower E2 by about 50%. So if you're running say, 250-400 Test E (which is low/moderate anyway) then an AI would probably work for many. But if running a gram, then, lowering E2 by 50% is gonna leave enough E2 to play havoc with the sides.

I've always become bloated beyond belief with high test, especially long esters. Prop is a little less and I actually only use prop now regardless of the dose. Long acting test functions much differently than the way the body makes test, allowing for much more time to aromatize. I also get exaggerated side effects when mixing test with other compounds when test doses and thus estro levels are high. I think the guys that get away with high test, particularly long esters, are the guys who are very lean, don't aromatize much, and who are also on HGH. I'd rather use low test + other anabolics than high test + AI's.

Agreed. I'm friggin' tired of using AI's. One good thing that has gotten me away from using AIs is injecting all Test Sub-Q. All other AAS, IM. I only us as much Test as I can (300mg or less) while controlling the bloat with 10-20mg of Nolvadex . Never felt better than this way and I stay bloat free. I can even use hCG this way with minimal/no bloat.

AIs just kill my libido and seem impossible for me to use without feeling like something is "off." They work for E2, but the affect on my brain/mood/energy is way stronger than it should be for some reason.

Currently
Sub Q Test
IM Tren
10mg ed Nolvadex
0.5-1mg Caber per wk.

Feel great, even in a cal deficit.

Personally I ran the higher tren low test last prep for the last 8 weeks (only 500 test the first 8) and am not a fan...This time around I'm keeping the test up..hopefully it pays off for the better.

What ai do you find best bud and at what dose

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

I'm no Kaladryn but I feel like Letro is the best AI... and you need to start with the lowest dose and bump it up to find the sweet spot

it's affordable, works great yea it has some nasty side effects but that's when you take a big dose... fuck around with the dosage and it will work perfectly, people take way too much of that stuff

It's dbol vs anadrol, you just don't jump on 100 150mg of Dbol

Last edited:
There is no way in hell letro is the best OPTION for an ai. It is likely the strongest option but not the best. It usually crushes sex drive AND lipids. Aromasin is the best choice as far as health and e2 suppression rolled into one.

Also... you guys hating life on AI's are not finding your optimal dosage. E2 blood tests are not terribly expensive these days and you can easily play around and experiment to determine exactly how much you need.

Also... you guys hating life on AI's are not finding your optimal dosage. E2 blood tests are not terribly expensive these days and you can easily play around and experiment to determine exactly how much you need.

But is aromasin at 25mg twice daily with fats enough to suppress e2 on heavy cycles including 1g+ test and dbol?

What are your thoughts on 100 test 100 tren as HRT ?

Retarded. Cruise is for recovery, tren is the last thing you want. If you aren't dieting for a contest, tren isn't worth it. I won't even use for contest prep anymore.

I have used all the AIs, pharm grade, after years on aromasin, I went back to arimidex and am staying with arimidex. Aromasin has nasty digestive side effects, and I don't believe it is any easier on lipids. 200 to 600 test I use .25mg/day.

But is aromasin at 25mg twice daily with fats enough to suppress e2 on heavy cycles including 1g+ test and dbol?

Way too much. BTW I have done bloodwork with both letro and aromasin on 1g test, they are the same strength.

Retarded. Cruise is for recovery, tren is the last thing you want. If you aren't dieting for a contest, tren isn't worth it. I won't even use for contest prep anymore.

Can you expand on this?
I have tried this as part of my trt from reading Dr.G's posts and I'm not sure if its the right thing right now. I can't sleep even on that low dose! The main reason for me was for the nutrient partitioning effects as I have digestive issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131