mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test vs Low Test with other anabolics/androgens?

Do you like high or low test?

• I run high test with lower anabolics/androgens

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • I run low test with higher anabolics/androgens

Votes: 87 54.0%
  • I just blast high on everything :/

Votes: 32 19.9%

• Total voters
I was 23, 5'-11" at 190lbs (roughly) I went two weeks of eating only 1 can of water packed tuna 6 times per day and actually didn't train at all for those two weeks... I can't believe how dry I got... I don't think I have the ability to get it that small again...

Damn only 6 cans of Tuna.

What are your stats now? You look pretty good in your avatar pic.

I was 23, 5'-11" at 190lbs (roughly) I went two weeks of eating only 1 can of water packed tuna 6 times per day and actually didn't train at all for those two weeks... I can't believe how dry I got... I don't think I have the ability to get it that small again...

I was down to 155 at 6' in college (yes I looked and was sick) but still my waist was 30.5.thats as small as it can get for the most part since there wasn't even muscle like erectors to add any size to it. Damn you have great structure

Kal I see you prefer arimidex as your ai. Any particular reason you choose that over aromasin... you said digestive issues, but any other reasons? I always thought aromasin was the best bet for lipids and a mild e2 regulator as well. Thanks boss

Name a few pro that dont get fat and look like balloons when they bulk

You are one sad confused person if you don't think underneath that bloat they are building muscle....THEY are...YOU, probably not.

You are one sad confused person if you don't think underneath that bloat they are building muscle....THEY are...YOU, probably not.

He deserves more credit than that... I believe it was assumed a lot of the weight gained is bloat, IM water retention and so on.

Id rather have tren do all its wonders.... As others say. Tren is stronger than test and they compete for the same receptor. If you want all the tren benefits, it's best to keep the test low so the true king can reign supreme.

If done right, you can control the water retention people associate with high dose test. I however don't like the recovery from high dose test cycles. I have also seen better lean gains from low test/high tren. If my weight is going up yet I'm looking leaner, I get really happy. :star-w:rs

Ditto!

I'm a big fan of "cruise and blast"
Cruise testE 300-400/wk and with some provirion.
Then blast for 8-10wks on short esters and a good oral.
I am currently everyday - 100trenA/100prop/80mg Var/6iu Elitropin in the AM.
I will add MAST in about 2wks
Feels amazing and my gains are amazing .
Pre blast stats
202lbs@12% ,
currently 196@7% , almost 6%
Veiny and some grainy!

Pre blast stats
202lbs@12% ,
Veiny and some grainy!

how long on this blast?

Pre blast stats
202lbs@12% ,
Veiny and some grainy!

I personally wouldn't call that cruising but how is blood work?

offseason or for size gain, i like basic test, gh, slin with blasts of tren a and anadrol/dbol. I'm not a fan of eq, deca, primo, or any other compounds for size gain. precontest or for the lean look, i like to lower test (cut in half from offseason dose) tren a, winny, mast throughout. higher anti es. run gh higher when dieting or in precontest phase to speed up fat loss and keep fullness.

offseason or for size gain, i like basic test, gh, slin with blasts of tren a and anadrol/dbol. I'm not a fan of eq, deca, primo, or any other compounds for size gain. precontest or for the lean look, i like to lower test (cut in half from offseason dose) tren a, winny, mast throughout. higher anti es. run gh higher when dieting or in precontest phase to speed up fat loss and keep fullness.

Interesting. Is there any reason you don't like EQ, Deca/NPP, or any of those for size gain in the offseason? Have you tried those before? I'm trying to plan out my new blast.

Oh really ? I didn't know that, thanks now I know lol

Yes the tren could have been elevating the values, however doses of tren were consistant on each test, 350mg. This is the most I have run, and just for contest prep purposes. I notice huge strength increases (almost too much strength, injury inducing), metabolism increase, and absolutely zero side effects other than prolactin related gyno that was controlled with .5mg prami (no gyno if prami is run preventively).

I don't mess with tren anymore, but if I did, I'd probably just use acetate. There is no difference between esters except halflife. This may be obvious, but the myths persist...

serious question: why the hell in the bobybuilding undreground community there is this misconception about progesterone and prolactine??

for example: when using dugs like tren deca, eq that are known to raise progesterone, it is adviced to have caber or bromocriptine on hand. but these 2 are anti-prolactine drugs.

from all my studies, i know it's pretty obvious that pogesterone and prolactine have something in common as they act on basically the same tissues but, from what i know, they don't directly influence each other in no way! one is a steroidal hormon and is produced by gonads and adrenals, the other is a peptide and is produced by the pituitary gland, so 2 completely different molecules

could someone chime in and clarify this topic??
any broscience would be well accepted!

My experience with cabaser is if I'm on deca or tren and start getting gyno I can take letro and aromasin and it won't do anything. Within a few days of taking cabaser it is gone. That's all I need to know. I also get much milder tren mood swings when I'm taking cabaser. Worth every cent.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I was on the low test bangwagon cause I tend to be a softer guy, and was always bloated. However now that I stay a bit leaner I like higher test for off-season...if you want to improve and look good all the time, you can do the low test thing and look fantastic, but if you need to jump up a weight class or slap on serious size with the goal of competing, I am finding it's best to suck it up and realize you are just going to look SLIGHTLY softer while doing this. I figure if you can stay relatively lean and non-bloated while on high test, deca, and slin, switching to a diet phase should be pretty easy.

I do plan on swapping some compounds for the summer though :)

I think I need a break from test because it's not working sexually any longer.

High NPP + low test + caber is my favorite cycle.

Only side I get is a raging, bordering on creepy libido.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear