over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dose you've been on?

Don't remember the exact doses but it was around 4 grams per week consisting of 9 different compounds only ran it for 4 weeks

something very similar to this
1,000 EQ
400 Test Cyp
300 Test Prop
600 Tren Hex
225 Tren Suspension
700 Injectable Winny
700 NPP
150 Injectable Dbol
150 Injectable Anadrol

2g test E
1g Tren E
800 deca
600 EQ
100 drol
10iu hyges
30iu humalin R

coming up on 11 months

11 months on that... wow... any pics?

Just curious what is the highest some guys have heard friends have took (not hearsay but actually been told). The highest I heard well he wasn't sure of the exact number but in the region of 10g test. He would use whatever he had. Used deca at 4g per week at another time (with loads of test). Adrol at 400mg per day and dbol at handfuls but not sure of total mg for those but probably around 200mg. He basically only ever used test, deca and eq with orals. Another guy used silly amount of eq (can't remember fully)... I think about 6-8g eq per week with alot of test too. Neither of these guys competed but were just huge.

why??? of course there are bunch of liers, but if the guys lies about his dosage, I can manke you sure he lies and is not honest about everthing else - diet, training, stats etc and in most cases someone who believes none is honest, is not honest himself with the other, lies everywhere about everything...

answering to OPs questions
1200 test ent/week, 25mg tren suspension/day, 25mg drol/day. Was my all time biggest

Well I am sure most people who post are honest, but notice how a lot of guys who you'd think would run large stacks due to their size haven't posted. And who can blame them?

Just curious what is the highest some guys have heard friends have took (not hearsay but actually been told). The highest I heard well he wasn't sure of the exact number but in the region of 10g test. He would use whatever he had. Used deca at 4g per week at another time (with loads of test). Adrol at 400mg per day and dbol at handfuls but not sure of total mg for those but probably around 200mg. He basically only ever used test, deca and eq with orals. Another guy used silly amount of eq (can't remember fully)... I think about 6-8g eq per week with alot of test too. Neither of these guys competed but were just huge.

I remember reading a really old thread on another board where a guy said his gym buddy was running 400mg of tren per day and gave weekly updates. Basically the first 2-3 weeks were great, then he had to stop because he couldn't take it anymore. He was feeling completely miserable and sweating profusely and I think a little sick too.

Not to derail but when running so many different compounds how the heck do you know what is doing what???

I knew I guys who was injecting whole 10cc vial all at once, so that's 2-2.5g test, eq or deca. sometimes he did vial of test one day, vial of deca second day, vial of eq 3r day, then repeat sometimes skipped and had a day without injection, so he basivally where on from 2g to 14+g week lol havent competed or dieted ever, where over 300 pounds very big and impressive, never used hgh or insuin. He had kidney failure few years ago...

My memory is crap in some ways. I found an old gear diary and I couldn't even remember taking those things. Anyway my highest dose is around 1.8g total. Maybe alittle higher due to an oral. I have used around that amount a few times though. Just recently I upped my test so was on 1.2g deca and 600mg test and I added in some dbol at 60mg per day so that is my highest. The dbol I stopped yesterday and didn't run it long (about 2 weeks or so). The most tren I have ran is 350mg per week... I may have ran 400mg years ago but can't remember... remember doing a test and tren blend so who knows :eek:

I am hoping to do approx 1g test and 1g deca with 100mg adrol so that will be 2.7g total and my highest. I hope to get to about 270 with that amount and stay relatively lean (I am 6ft 2).

my pics would blow your.FUCKING.MIND.

Thats alot of gear for someone who is only 185 lbs.

sometimes I wish I was 185 pounds.. then my stairs wouldn't be such a daunting thing.

to be honest though I just made up that "cycle".. blackstang seems like a nice guy (maybe a little misguided..).. Im just telling him what he wants to hear..

Well I am sure most people who post are honest, but notice how a lot of guys who you'd think would run large stacks due to their size haven't posted. And who can blame them?

They have chosen just not to post it, but they are not lying. This is ProfessionalMuscle, and it is not a secret that the biggest guys here are the biggest users...

I knew I guys who was injecting whole 10cc vial all at once, so that's 2-2.5g test, eq or deca. sometimes he did vial of test one day, vial of deca second day, vial of eq 3r day, then repeat sometimes skipped and had a day without injection, so he basivally where on from 2g to 14+g week lol havent competed or dieted ever, where over 300 pounds very big and impressive, never used hgh or insuin. He had kidney failure few years ago...

Yeah my friend has done that who I mentioned. Very insecure guy though cos I remember a trainer walking past and making an obvious joke saying he looked abit smaller. My mate was mental... he then said to me am I looking smaller I am gonna go home and do another 6ml. 6ml so 1.8g in one go which he has already done that day. He just loved being huge and had no quality and had never dieted in his life. Not so muc of a friend really cos I always thought he was mental. He has heart problems and he still does these amounts. The orals were bad like I mentioned... he would do approx 300mg adrol and 100mg dbol together alot.

They have chosen just not to post it, but they are not lying. This is ProfessionalMuscle, and it is not a secret that the biggest guys here are the biggest users...

Exactly

Yeah my friend has done that who I mentioned. Very insecure guy though cos I remember a trainer walking past and making an obvious joke saying he looked abit smaller. My mate was mental... he then said to me am I looking smaller I am gonna go home and do another 6ml. 6ml so 1.8g in one go which he has already done that day. He just loved being huge and had no quality and had never dieted in his life. Not so muc of a friend really cos I always thought he was mental. He has heart problems and he still does these amounts. The orals were bad like I mentioned... he would do approx 300mg adrol and 100mg dbol together alot.

I think the orals are really the worst thing, especially in those doses for those lengths of time. The liver is probably the least of someone's concern when using those

Around 2,300mg various esters of Testosterone weekly and about 350mg Tren ace weekly. I honestly felt terrible. I had anxiety, insomnia and almost panic like attacks. I will never do it again. On the flip side I have done 1.5-2 grams of Test weekly with little problems in the past. Trenbolone does not agree with me. LOL!

The average guy doesn't need these doses but I experimented over the years to see what would happen. These days a gram of Test weekly and a great nutrition plan does way more for me than the higher doses I used in the past.
I fall into the same category as you. I went up to around 2 grams of test weekly and 400 mgs of tren enanthate weekly and felt like shit. Tren regardless of the ester doew not agree with me!

I feel good using 1 gram of test and 50 mgs of proviron for a little estrogen control. With hard training and a good diet I look just as good it seems with fewer sides.

Am I the only one who really enjoys crazy stories like these? I mean, I wish the guys well, but it's fun to listen to what happens to these guinea pigs. Like a fantasy scenario.

I fall into the same category as you. I went up to around 2 grams of test weekly and 400 mgs of tren enanthate weekly and felt like shit. Tren regardless of the ester doew not agree with me!

I feel good using 1 gram of test and 50 mgs of proviron for a little estrogen control. With hard training and a good diet I look just as good it seems with fewer sides.

Yes, nutrition and consistency are the key brother.

1300 test
550 tren
450 mast
700eq
25 winny ED.

got absolutely shredded during prep and looked my best but ended up with jaundice and now on perma hrt

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131