• It's a good test booster

Votes: 59 18.5%
  • It's good for increasing sex drive

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • It's useless

Votes: 186 58.3%

• Total voters
Long story short....

My friend was taking home made fina for about a year. He decided to get off and ran only 5 bottles of Alpha Male from Biotest at max dose. By the end of 4 months his girl got pregnant, oops. Tren is ultra suppressive and Aplha Male brought the smwimmers back. Take it for what its worth but as someone already said its all about the right brand with the right dose

I like ejaculoid. Trib is only one of the ingredients but that stuff puts the libido into overdrive. Makes orgasms feel insane.

Don't know if it helps build any muscle. I just throw it in with the PCT with the DAA and it seems to help.

I used trib and humanofort to get my swimmers back after years of TRT. Took about 4 months to get acceptable numbers again. I was shooting a zero before I took them.

who know if it was just the 4 months off the TRT that did it or if it was the trib and Humanofort.

i use it for years did nothing for me. no added mass or strength gains. maybe to aid my body in its own natural testosterone production but to raise it i didnt get that result

I used trib and humanofort to get my swimmers back after years of TRT. Took about 4 months to get acceptable numbers again. I was shooting a zero before I took them.

who know if it was just the 4 months off the TRT that did it or if it was the trib and Humanofort.

It was definitely the time off that got those swimmers back because I have been through same thing before and even saw an endo and he told me to lay off everything and in a few months I got from zero to 94 million swimmers!:D

Waste of money...Use that money for something proven...
Doc ordered blood test and I was on low Normal decided to go a natural stack including DAA and tribullis Standardized To 40% Saponins, among other things
Anyway after 2 months took blood test again test and E level were almost same not changed...
I did feel sparatic increase in sex drive but nothing extraordinaire

CAUTION**

90% SAPONINS means nothing. There is ONLY ONE saponin that we care about, and that is the steroidal saponin called Protodioscin.

DO NOT BE FOOLED! Make sure your Tribulus extract is standardized for at least 10-20% PROTODIOSCIN--NOT TOTAL SAPONINS.

You are 100% correct, and is not just the protodiocin, protogracillin also, and has to be isolated from the leaves of the plant, and standerised on the base of the predominating coumpands protodioscin and protogracillin.

Pharmacological studies coducted with Tribestan are :
Stimulating effect on spermatogenesis.
Effect on DNA synthesis in germinative cells.
Effect on Lyding and Sertoli cells of testis.
Effect on concentration, motlity and survival of spermatozoa.
Effect on libido sexualis.
Effect on the central nervous system.
Effect on the cardiovascular system.
Studies on serum concentration of hormones from thehypphyseal-ganodal axis.
Pharmacokinetic studie.
Toxicological studies.

Also : Clinical studies in women with endocrine infertility or menopause syndrome.

Waste of money...Use that money for something proven...
Doc ordered blood test and I was on low Normal decided to go a natural stack including DAA and tribullis Standardized To 40% Saponins, among other things
Anyway after 2 months took blood test again test and E level were almost same not changed...
I did feel sparatic increase in sex drive but nothing extraordinaire

Yes, most of the Tribulus products are waste of money.

Yes, it spouse to do that.

Tribestan is the only Tribulus Terrestris extract that is worth taking.

Any Tribulus that is in bulk powder form, in capsule form in a bottle, tablet form that is not individually sealed, is in an herbal blend with other ingredients of varying moisture content, does not have the proper percentage and ratio of Protodioscin and Protogracillin and other saponins and/or is not grown in Bulgaria with their special fertilizer is complete garbage and gives the real Tribulus Terrestris extract a bad name.

Can you tell I like Tribestan?

Definitively not worth the price for what it does.

I agree. I'm not paying a dollar a tab for it that's for sure. If I can't get it dirt cheap I pass. I'd rather spend the money on grass fed beef. Now this will elevate test levels!

What brand is the tribestan you are talking about. I googled it and there were two with the same name. Thanks

Tribestan is the only Tribulus Terrestris extract that is worth taking.

Any Tribulus that is in bulk powder form, in capsule form in a bottle, tablet form that is not individually sealed, is in an herbal blend with other ingredients of varying moisture content, does not have the proper percentage and ratio of Protodioscin and Protogracillin and other saponins and/or is not grown in Bulgaria with their special fertilizer is complete garbage and gives the real Tribulus Terrestris extract a bad name.

Can you tell I like Tribestan?

What brand is the tribestan you are talking about. I googled it and there were two with the same name. Thanks

Tribestan is only made by Sopharma. Whereas Tribulus Terrestris has many resellers.

Look for the pink box with the phallic symbol on it. Haha, if that doesn't give you an idea of Tribestan's true nature nothing will.

Got itchy nips from some store brand trib from vitamin world "Andro Free Test Booster"...not sure what that was about. Pumps seemed to come on quicker with this brand but only made normal strength gains.

Before I get flamed...they mailed me a coupon for a free bottle...

Last edited:
Tribulus is a joke.

If you are looking for something to raise libido greatly LongJax is incredible as well as a great test booster. Coming off cycle start taking 4-5grams of sodium d aspartate or 5 grams of regular d aspartic. 99% L dopa is another incredible ingredient but finding the right extract is difficult.

re :

tribesten ,carsil , humanofort is very effective pct ... thank u emeric

::tar-wars

IMHO: the supplement industry (as a whole) is a total sham.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131