over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to look YOUR best on beach day / Water Manipulation

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
So lately, Ive been really enjoying writing words…and so here in this thread I will “teach” you how to manipulate water and how to look YOUR best on beach day or pool party or WHATEVER event you may need to attend in which it is acceptable to have on very little clothing.

So lets just say… youre chillin at your boy Mike’s on a nice Sunday night and you hear of a pool party at your homie Joe’s crib next Saturday afternoon…and youre currently bloated to all fucking hell because of all the beer you been chuggin’ and all the Doritos you’ve been piling down the hatchet…

So in lesser words…you look like god awful shit and you need to “tighten dat ass up” in 6 fucking days…

So what do you do? Well to begin with, what you must first understand…is the power of water. Water is extremely powerful. I will tell you how to manipulate it. Read very closely ;-)

The more water you drink, the more water you EXPEL from your own body.

That’s right….

If you drink 1 gallon of water, you will expel “X”.
If you drink 1.5 gallons of water, you will expel “Y”
If you drink 2 gallons of water, you will expel “Z”

The effect also has compounding effects the longer and longer you drink whatever amount of water for X amount of days. What do I mean by that? If you drink 1.5 gallons of water for 4 days straight, you will expel and keep off “Y” and you will never reach Z, unless you drank 2 gallons for 4 days straight.

Also, Sodium has a direct effect on the expelling of water from your body. Sodium is OUR kryptonite. It must be consumed in very small amounts during this entire process. Understand?

Now that you understand, you must now pick your level of power.
Pick X, Y, or Z.

Depending on which level of water power you choose, the BETTER you will look on Saturday at Joe’s pool party, but it is mandatory that you stick to your power for the entire first 5 days…so choose wisely!

So lets proceed !

So…you go to sleep Sunday night. You wake up Monday morning and jesus christ…you resemble the Michelin Man… So then youre like…what do I eat for breakfast, Im starving… LMAO!

Youre a bloated fuck and youre starving? Hilarious !
You don’t eat. You don’t eat for the entire day. Start chugging hella diet green tea or brewed sugar free tea and you finish X, Y, or Z before the day is over. Right before you go to bed, you take 3 grams Vitamin C.

Tuesday, viola, you will look much more improved…but you still look like shit.
So for breakfast, you have yourself 3 eggs and a side of asparagus or spinach, or both (Asparagus and Spinach both have awesome diuretic effects)
Oh and a nice strong ass cup of coffee, like….dark as fuck with either splenda or stevia, no regular sugar

Lunch? 8oz of any Lean meat (lean steak, boiled chicken, tilapia, turkey) and Asparagus or Spinach.

Now its almost evening, and youre getting the itch to work out…what do you work out? No muscles.

Grab yourself a low calorie Gatorade, and a single banana. Eat the banana and go to the gym.

Pick your favorite low-intensity cardio machine and bang out 40 minutes, while you drink your Gatorade.

Get home. Have the same thing you had for lunch, but instead eat MORE asparagus or spinach.

Make sure you finish your power level of tea and take your 3 grams of Vitamin C and go to sleep.

Do the same thing for Wednesday and Thursday, EXACTLY to the tee as you did on Tuesday.

Friday…Friday is much more special :)

Water on Friday is CUT OFF at 5pm! NO MORE WATER AFTER 5PM! You chew on ice or gum if you are thirsty! This is mandatory!

On Friday, your breakfast is your favorite clean carbohydrate. This carbohydrate must have the following properties…If it does not have the following properties, you CANNOT choose such carbohydrate!

-Almost zero Fat. For every 40 grams of carb, it CANNOT contain more than 5 grams of fat. So for every 100 grams, it cannot have more than 15 grams of fat!

-Almost zero protein. Applies in the same manner as fat!

-Must NOT bloat you! This must be a carb that clears right thru you without bloat or gas! This is extremely important!

Now that you have chosen your carb…..

Breakfast = 100 grams

Lunch = 150 grams

Now this time, when you go to the gym, you are gonna LIFT!

Go into the gym on Friday night and you DESTROY chest, back, and abs!
Don’t even touch your arms as they will get hit secondarily.

Super set 15-20 sets of chest with 15-20 sets of back and you finish it off with 100 reps of your favorite ab work. This is it!

Now you go home and have 250 grams of your chosen carb.

Do not take Vitamin C on Friday night, just take your ass to bed!

What will occur on Saturday morning you ask?

Your muscles have been so flat during the week from low carbing and cardio, and then on Friday you tore the tissue. Then you proceeded to load your entire body with clean glycogen.

Since you made tiny microtears in your tissue, while you sleep…the body will load all of that tissue with clean glycogen and all of your body’s CURRENT water (which is not much, since you cut it off at 5pm).

When you wake up, you will look wayyyyy leaner, rounder, and more cut the fuck up than you did on Sunday night. I promise you.

One more tip!

Before you arrive at the pool party, take a HUGE shot of your most favorite clear liquor and within 5 minutes your veins will pop out like a mother!

Thank me later bros!

Fuckin' love your reads.......:headbang:..... I said it once and i'll say it again..... WHEN JIMMY SPEAKS...... PEOPLE LISTEN!!!

Last edited:
got any clean carbs u reccomend----oatmeal work or no? prob borderline

This will work, but the issue is that you can't drink any water on Saturday to hold the look. Not the smartest move outdoors in the summer months. Better off keeping water intake high along with a mild diuretic to keep it moving through you.

So water cut-off is Friday at 5pm (for the pool party the next day) or Thursday at 5pm (for an entire day of no water)? Just making sure...

On Saturday, you must chew ice cubes and chew on gum as well or else just like Flex stated, you will lose "the look" , but not by much...just lay off the water as much as long you can...but its a party for god sakes...you cant retain 100% of the look the entire day! lol

So water cut-off is Friday at 5pm (for the pool party the next day) or Thursday at 5pm (for an entire day of no water)? Just making sure...

Water cut off is always the day BEFORE your event. So if your party is on Sunday...water is cut off at 5pm on Saturday.

Thats one way.

My way is to cut out carbs while increasing sodium and water for lets say that mon-wed.

Then thurs-fri increase carbs 5 fold and cut out all sodium. Lower water on thurs. Then fri... just sips to get you through meals.

Sat wake up and have some chocolate covered raisins.

And yes... that shot of alcohol will help make the veins pop.

This way your body gets used to holding so much water with all that sodium and water in it... that when you stop sodium and water intake... it flushes you out.
Leaving you look dry as hell.

Then since you cut out carbs and then carb loaded... you look full and tight.

Same principle as yours. Different method. Both work.

Last edited:
I am literally not diet friendly aka diet illiterate so what carb do you chose for that last day thats clean?

EDIT, didnt see it was posted. Rice cakes. Holy shit thats like 29 bags to get 400 carbs for that day LOL

Also you said oatmeal is "wet" but you recommend white rice, but isnt rice essentially soaked in water? lol Im just saying haha. Correct me or tell me your point of view on this bc again, im diet stupid lol

Last edited:
Thats one way.

My way is to cut out carbs while increasing sodium and water for lets say that mon-wed.

Then thurs-fri increase carbs 5 fold and cut out all sodium. Lower water on thurs. Then fri... just sips to get you through meals.

Sat wake up and have some chocolate covered raisins.

And yes... that shot of alcohol will help make the veins pop.

This way your body gets used to holding so much water with all that sodium and water in it... that when you stop sodium and water intake... it flushes you out.
Leaving you look dry as hell.

Then since you cut out carbs and then carb loaded... you look full and tight.

Same principle as yours. Different method. Both work.

I like that...pretty cool !

JJ... This is good info for us bloated dudes! After that clean out thread you posted I was just hoping this wasnt going to be a " How to perform your own prostate exam" thread. LOL

Ok say one was going on a vacation... What's the best to achieve this look, while maintaining through out the week with out going nuts to the point you can't enjoy your self?

I wrote a little piece on sodium/water in Dec issue of FLEX if you guys are interested about this topic.

-FF

I have a less healthy way to accomplish said goal I actually did last summer lol had a pool party on sunday at 3pm and the whole day prior i was doing some electrical work on the house adding a new circuit to the service box so afternoon was spent pulling wire thru the attic from one end of house to the other, had a couple hangups getting the wire to go where I wanted it and my big ass trying to crawl thru attic between trusses made me have to go slow and cautious to not fall thru ceiling...

outside temp was 107+ so can only imagine how hot attic was.... 130-140 probably

long story short probably sweated 15+ pounds that day in 7-8 hours, whole body was a giant hobbling cramp by sun down when stopped working. the little carbs and salt from 5qts of gatorade downed thru out the night stuck to me like I was a sponge even tho I would flush out decent amount of liquids after each bottle I downed...

next day tho I actually had decent fullness while looking lean and mean as ever lol still felt depleted but my appearance allowed me to overlook my blah feeling til the booze help numb it lol

Last edited:
Before you arrive at the pool party, take a HUGE shot of your most favorite clear liquor and within 5 minutes your veins will pop out like a mother!
If you do this step friday night before the pool party when you wake up saturday to go to the pool party the effects continue from the night before and you look shredded :)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear