mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I mentioned before that Ron Coleman was taking the Humanofort for 8 years non stope, some of the haters were saying that they don`t believed.

If you type in COLEMAN10MG you get 10% off Humanafort while supplies last.

I appreciate Emetic on this board very much. If Ronnie had my supplement in his medicine chest you know I would be dropping links too.
Is that on pm site, its not coming up??

I look at discussions like this the same as I do the Syntherol discussions. Everyone babbling their shit talking when they have absolutely no clue what those order books show.

If they ever saw them they'd immediately start squawking a different narrative entirely...And they wouldn't even skip a beat, is the most pathetic part.

No one knows until they know and once they do, they act like they always did.

The only thing the board needs less of is the drama coming from some of the "VETS" lately:rolleyes:
Always the same people too. They thrive on drama. Instead of leaving guys like Emeric alone, they jump at the opportunity to take swipes at him. I get it, you have a different opinion, but coming on his threads just to mock him is childish.

Now that's something I've been interested in as it seems like most people think yohimbine is useful with + gh ec for fasted cardio if already lean. Has topical yohimbine been found effective in studies or by anyone who has used it? I remember Helios back in the day don't hear about the product much anymore.

There were questions about whether they would actually penetrate the fatty tissue as claimed instead of being carried away by blood circulation and supposedly there's a lot of blood flow and vasculature just below the skin. Back in the day they used to use Thiomucase and caffeine creams but then the question was if it was just a temporary water loss effect, which it probably was IMO.
You reminded me of Helios. Never used it and can't remember the feedback. In worst case scenario there might be fat cell death, lipodystrophy, instead and that would be bad as it could cause a lumpy appearance. I tried to get a friend competing to try Matt Porter's product on his ass which needed just a little more detail and crispness lol. But he was like, "I'm not going to put something that burns on my ass for the whole diet" Lol.

But I've taken a lot of shit that I amost knew wouldn't work as advertised. Just to make sure I wasn't missing out.

If you type in COLEMAN10MG you get 10% off Humanafort while supplies last.

I appreciate Emetic on this board very much. If Ronnie had my supplement in his medicine chest you know I would be dropping links too.
No shit, right...Why the fuck wouldn't you pump your shit if one of the top tier had taken it?! I wouldn't give a shit if the dude took it only once, as long as he didn't bash it, I'd still pump that shit to death AND I would even use the discount code you have above too :cool::LOL::LOL:
Is that on pm site, its not coming up??
Emeric offers a B3GFree Shipping on his products offered on the PMstore...Email orders only due to Shopify conflictions with other discounts.

Is a public forum. You can have your own opinion no one stops you.
true its public. but opinion no, its a fact. I woulnt have posted if was disputable and something you could disagree with. the board is cheapened b/c of the fodder. I dont log onto facebook marketplace or pinterest. I dont want promuscle to resemble. sorry not sorry

Always the same people too. They thrive on drama. Instead of leaving guys like Emeric alone, they jump at the opportunity to take swipes at him. I get it, you have a different opinion, but coming on his threads just to mock him is childish.
I had been away from the boards for a few years because of covid. Not because of sickness as I never got it. Because we were forced to work at home online 12 hours a day last thing I wanted to do was be online anywhere. That aside PM is still the best board out there as many others are just dead since social media dominates the world now. It seems every thread turns in to a shit show.
Sam Sulek for example.
Emeric has helped thousands of people if not more.
People making fun of his 10 mg a day dosing have no idea of real world application.
I will admit that I use 20 mg a day for my subq hrt and feel fantastic on it. I cycled down years ago in my 40s made no sense to do heavy cycles of a gram a week when my body was changing rapidly as I headed to my 5th decade. If I would have used subq hrt back in my heavier days I would have been a lot happier. I was one that believed that off meant off so after suffering through PCT clomid and hcg and the resulting crash I was miserable. Doing small doses of test would have been an incredible aid in keeping gains and preserving my sanity.
I hope I can make it another 20 years by following his advice.
Emeric just keep doing what you do my man many of us sit back in the shadows and appreciate your posts.

I used it years ago with good results i.e. better sleep, quicker recovery after intense workouts. Might have to give it a go again on this cruise phase I just started.

I agree there is a lot more drama on this board lately and people need to relax as @Massive G said above- well said.

However, people need to back off @emeric delczeg as he’s been around for ages and none of us have a product Ronnie uses or did.

I can guarantee you if Emeric told us Ronnie used X sponsored brand of Winstrol on here this whole thread would be lighting up- “how do I get that shit”. 😂

Also, let’s not forget that people come to this forum (not naming names) and do nothing but post in sponsors threads about promotions, how they haven’t got tracking, can’t get a list, etc yet never contribute to the main thread and want to complain about this stuff…

And for the record I don’t get paid for anything by anyone on this forum or sponsors. I am 100% objective- if it works, it works, if it sucks I don’t hold back. Im defending PM as there’s no place like it.

If you don’t like the music change the song. If you don’t want to watch the commercial, change the channel.

Obviously guys indirectly advertise their products but so what especially if they are paid sponsors like Emeric. I see people complain on here and some of them have taken so much more from this forum than they have given. They act like admin best listen to them or they won't post and I bet admin doesn't give a shit if they don't post again. Plus half of these guys barely post anyway.

The forum has loads of banners advertising sponsors and that's why it continues to thrive on here. There are sections for everything. The main forum has very little "direct promo" threads and is full of great information. The threads advertising/mentioning products are also loaded with great information. If you don't want to take the product don't take it and don't click on the thread about it. I have taken 3 different humanofort products and for me the pro's didn't outweigh the cost so I don't use it now. That may change in the future and that's why I continually research and I still click on the threads.

I would understand if the main forum was just full of adverts but it isn't. The forum is full of great info. The sponsor forum is full of promo posts like it should be. If you don't like a topic don't click on it. If you don't want to see sponsor promo posts don't go in the sponsor section. If you don't want to see adverts/banners don't come on the forum. I get where some people come from but it's a non issue to me because the mods do a great job at cleaning up the relevant sections of this board so you are not littered with adverts.

If any of you brought out a product and advertised it on here I would try to support you. That's why I tried humanofort. Again I have posted (not positively) to Emeric many times so I understand some opinions but don't you think some are OTT with how much it annoys you. Regardless what you think about certain dosage protocols he does try to help and whilst he posts the odd promo thread (he has every right to) he doesn't litter the board with shit. If he were posting 20 thread per day (even in the sponsor section) I would be completely agreeing with you but he's not like that at all and he's just trying to support himself and help others in the process.

Also, let’s not forget that people come to this forum (not naming names) and do nothing but post in sponsors threads about promotions, how they haven’t got tracking, can’t get a list, etc yet never contribute to the main thread and want to complain about this stuff…
This shit right here...People coming here to pump free shit from whichever sponsor they can but then turn around and talk shit about someone else pumping their own shit! Hypocrites!

Emeric has looked out for me and gave me ACTUAL help with things and he had no reason to do so other than being a good guy which I'm sure he has done countless times, didn't make a dime off of me.

So again....calm your tits guys

Emeric is a great guy from what i have seen. He has been very giving with his knowledge. All my exchanges with hi have ben very gracious. All the top guys or pros have their own way of doing things. Without trying them there is no way to know how well something can work. 10mg of actual T daily is what i have been taking as my standard dose for years. I do go over that. I feel good on 10mg but better on more. I used Humanofort for a couple months 1 time and no changes were noticed. But i did not get any blood work done till a little while after i stopped taking it and all the standard tests were the same.

There were questions about whether they would actually penetrate the fatty tissue as claimed instead of being carried away by blood circulation and supposedly there's a lot of blood flow and vasculature just below the skin. Back in the day they used to use Thiomucase and caffeine creams but then the question was if it was just a temporary water loss effect, which it probably was IMO.
You reminded me of Helios. Never used it and can't remember the feedback. In worst case scenario there might be fat cell death, lipodystrophy, instead and that would be bad as it could cause a lumpy appearance. I tried to get a friend competing to try Matt Porter's product on his ass which needed just a little more detail and crispness lol. But he was like, "I'm not going to put something that burns on my ass for the whole diet" Lol.

But I've taken a lot of shit that I amost knew wouldn't work as advertised. Just to make sure I wasn't missing out.
I think that if Helios worked it would have become way more popular, since it seemed to have died off I would say it don't work

Emeric has looked out for me and gave me ACTUAL help with things and he had no reason to do so other than being a good guy which I'm sure he has done countless times, didn't make a dime off of me.

So again....calm your tits guys
Same here.

So people called Emeric a liar for saying Ronnie took Humanofort and now he addressed it with proof.

The thread title could have been a tad more... neutral but who cares lol. I don't see the big deal.

Emeric I'd be interested in giving it a try but being totally honest 1) it's a little pricey and 2) from reviews I see online I basically just see customers saying they slept better...

Emeric I'd be interested in giving it a try but being totally honest 1) it's a little pricey and 2) from reviews I see online I basically just see customers saying they slept better...
would like to try it too but it seems unavailable in europe.
worst case is it doesnt work.
Ive wasted tons of money for natural test boosters and crap like that 10 years ago, so a trial run wouldnt hurt :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws