over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF = 363 on BPC157

Yea those clowns self advertise like crazy and scam away.

I don't have a baseline igf level unfortunately but I can't imagine it's that high

And who is they.
Understandable if you cant say here.
no point in source war.

Just PM me and I'll tell you. Pretty sure I'm not allowed to say it openly without consulting a mod

While I haven't gotten my IGF tested, I have been on BPC from superior peps for almost a week and can already tell there has been improvement in my sternum healing.

I should have ordered there in the first place instead of taking advantage of a cheap sale from the place where you look up to see the color of the sky

While I haven't gotten my IGF tested, I have been on BPC from superior peps for almost a week and can already tell there has been improvement in my sternum healing.

I should have ordered there in the first place instead of taking advantage of a cheap sale from the place where you look up to see the color of the sky

Great to hear real BPC is treating you good. Hopefully you start to heal fast.

I am starting 1mg of BPC 157 per day tomorrow

FYI - you don't need to inject this stuff, studies show it is equally as bioavailable taken orally and it is a systemic drug so site injects are pointless...

Also it has been shown to prevent liver dysfunction from an overdose amount of Tylenol that will cause liver failure and will normalize liver enzymes in a dissected liver....

I am starting 1mg of BPC 157 per day tomorrow

FYI - you don't need to inject this stuff, studies show it is equally as bioavailable taken orally and it is a systemic drug so site injects are pointless...

Also it has been shown to prevent liver dysfunction from an overdose amount of Tylenol that will cause liver failure and will normalize liver enzymes in a dissected liver....
I wonder if it can be incorporated at a low dose for liver function during heavy oral cycles?

I wonder if it can be incorporated at a low dose for liver function during heavy oral cycles?

I'm honestly using it to prevent liver issues while using methyl tren (methyltrienolone), also hoping it heals up my right knee that bugs me after leg day if I don't wear knee wraps all workout

The dose used in most literature is 10 mcg/kg

I'm planning on getting liver enzymes done right after the run to see what happens, all the literature on it attenuating liver damage looks amazing

It is all superior peptide BPC 157 too, so I can let you guys know what the deal is [emoji41]

Great to hear real BPC is treating you good. Hopefully you start to heal fast.

To be honest, I'm practically done healing and just using this to get to 100%, and I'm just about there. Wish I had legit BPC much sooner

To be honest, I'm practically done healing and just using this to get to 100%, and I'm just about there. Wish I had legit BPC much sooner

That's good to know :)

Is 363 normal for a 29 year old or was I sent some kind of igf increasing peptide instead of BPC157?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25415472/

You might have actually been taking BPC 157 the whole time

It appears to increase growth hormone receptors and "potentiates the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone"....which basically means it improves the output of IGF-1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25415472/

You might have actually been taking BPC 157 the whole time

It appears to increase growth hormone receptors and "potentiates the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone"....which basically means it improves the output of IGF-1

Hmmm the plot thickens. I have to say I didn't notice any improvement in my sternum bone healing but I feel like I have noticed improvement using it this time around. Guess I'll never know!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws