over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Imporium Labs Almost Pro Log

Thank for doing this, I am going to keep following along. Sorry if this has been asked/answered already, but what are your current stats?

No problem man
I'm 5'5 compete at 197 or so
Offseason I normally get to 215 ish, goal is 230 in the next 8 months

No problem man
I'm 5'5 compete at 197 or so
Offseason I normally get to 215 ish, goal is 230 in the next 8 months

My man! Didn't realize you were one of us ;) I'm 5'5" sitting at 200lbs right now, you're obviously carrying more muscle then me from what I see. I love it, keep hitting it brother. I'll be following till the end!

Thank you guys for the support! Here are a few good ones from this years prep

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 309
.My man! Didn't realize you were one of us I'm 5'5" sitting at 200lbs right now, you're obviously carrying more muscle then me from what I see. I love it, keep hitting it brother. I'll be following till the end!

Hey thanks bro!! Yea short guy here perfect for bodybuiling that's for sure!

Legs look insane. :cool:

Marky, wait till you see a real pic of his back:eek:

CG

What will your back workouts look like?

ok guys so tonight heres what i did, some weights shown just to give you an idea how i train...

rack pull ups 3 x 12
deadliest worked up to 2 sets of 315 x 10, really squeezing lower back at the top
seated rows 3 x 12 200lb, then a drop set for 30 ish reps starting at 200lb down to 100lb
hammer strength pull downs 3 x 15 reps
reverse pull downs 105lb 3 x 20 reps

biceps incline curls 40lb 4 x 10 reps
preacher curls 85lb 4 x 15-20 reps

Looking insane CD.

When I get back 100% I might have to grab a few tips from ya.

For those that have seen the Detroit Muscle thread and that mess, I just wanted to be clear about one thing...CaptainDominate is the real deal!

We're all wishing him the best in his pursuit for his pro card!

Ill add my opinion to this:

Looks like initials C (rhymes with Miss) and last name S to me

and if that is the case = totally legit.

More power to you.

**EDIT**

This guy is legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks brother!!! yea glad you're back man hit me up anytime

thank you man!

only on trt now, not sure what i will be running soon but it will be Imporium

Test cyp maybe 750mg

eq haven't decided, highest I've used is 750,

npp only touched it once had to quit from nips acting up,

some oral, anadrol only ran for 2 weeks last year, same thing, gyno flare and I'm not super prone to it, maybe i will add nolvadex with it this time

No GH or LR3 in next cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really awesome that You outlined Your food, many folks at Your level won't do that

Seriously, your going to come into an IMPORIUM LABS sponsored athlete's log with this? Dante, I know the agenda you roll with when it comes to gear use and amounts and I respect your opinions on many other things as well. Have you noticed CONCRETEGUY is never in one of your supplement threads saying "just eat REAL food and pass on the saw dust?" Chris was hand picked by me because I knew he was real and had everything a great log should have in it. Dante, you do understand Imporium Labs is a business that sells gear right? Please share the common respect all other sponsors are expected to share. Because of the position I'm in I see what many of the pro and BIG BOYZ are doing. You may want to point at a select few with great genetics and say "they take next to nothing", but that's pure horse shit when you divide it into the bulk of the real players in the game. PLEASE lets just agree to disagree and go back to his log and not put any measures on what he is doing or may be doing in the future?

CG

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, your going to come into an IMPORIUM LABS sponsored athlete's log with this? Dante, I know the agenda you roll with when it comes to gear use and amounts and I respect your opinions on many other things as well. Have you noticed CONCRETEGUY is never in one of your supplement threads saying "just eat REAL food and pass on the saw dust?" Chris was hand picked by me because I knew he was real and had everything a great log should have in it. Dante, you do understand Imporium Labs is a business that sells gear right? Please share the common respect all other sponsors are expected to share. Because of the position I'm in I see what many of the pro and BIG BOYZ are doing. You may want to point at a select few with great genetics and say "they take next to nothing", but that's pure horse shit when you divide it into the bulk of the real players in the game. PLEASE lets just agree to disagree and go back to his log and not put any measures on what he is doing or may be doing in the future?

CG

Why are you upset at what I said....I just said he was legit and he is. He just put what he took on the previous page.

Test cyp maybe 750mg
some oral, anadrol only ran for 2 weeks last year, same thing, gyno flare and I'm not super prone to it, maybe i will add nolvadex with it this time

How is that a detriment to Imporium? I just came in here and said the guy that you said is legit..IS LEGIT...why are you mad at what I said? I am backing him (and what you said)

To anyone reading this: SOUNDS LIKE IMPORIUM IS LEGIT AND HAS GREAT GEAR. USE THEM.

Last edited:
Why are you upset at what I said....I just said he was legit and he is. He just put what he took on the previous page.

Test cyp maybe 750mg

How is that a detriment to Imporium? I just came in here and said the guy that you said is legit..IS LEGIT...why are you mad at what I said? I am backing him (and what you said)

To anyone reading this: SOUNDS LIKE IMPORIUM IS LEGIT AND HAS GREAT GEAR. USE THEM.

No you didn't. You warned him about conspiracy theories. Look, for God sakes quit playing games in the thread and bring drama. You know full well what you were inferring.

CG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity