over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

increlex IFG-1 need advise to best utilize

According to my calculations if I take the same recommended per kg dose as a child then I should be taking 26mg a day. Not mcg. That's enough to last me two days. One bottle has 40mg in it right??

Your not a kid with growth disorders either

I wouldnt take a bottle every 2 days if i could get it .. no precedent in adults that i have found

Your not a kid with growth disorders either

I wouldnt take a bottle every 2 days if i could get it .. no precedent in adults that i have found

True that. But I know it's weight based dosing per kg.

Listen to this... His son also takes gh at 9 iu per day. Which is exactly the dose I've been taking for years. So his weight based gh dose is the same dose that I prefer to take based on results. But he his a tiny tiny kid, he's 17 but he's very small. Around 90 lbs. I don't know where I'm going with this story but it just seems like I should be taking more than a few mcg per day when my weight dictates 26 mg a day.

But given my current situation I'm going to start today at 40 units a day and just go till it runs out. If he's unable to be approved for the script refills I will just give my honest opinion of what it has or hasn't done, then proceed back to my serostims.

Just like with slin, IGF1 can cause significant intramuscular water retention, most of which will be lost upon discontinuation. At the doses being talked about here--50-100 mcg per day, growth is hardly off the charts. I know several people that have used Increlex--most gained about 10 lbs of bodyweight---lost most of it after discontinuation.

When using insulin-like compounds, only a small portion of the actual weight gained is legitimate muscle fiber. Now, most of the weight gain will LOOK like muscle because most of it is intramuscular water retention. In addition, to assume the added weight must be muscle simply because the person was already using several water retaining compounds, such as like test, Deca, Anadrol, and GH, is a mistake. Insulin-like compounds, such as IGF-1, cause intramuscular water retention through different mechanisms, so it doesn't matter how much water one is already holding with those other drugs--the person will still add significant intramuscular water and therefore, bodyweight. This is why guys could be running a boat-load of water retaining AAS & GH, yet add still 20 lbs in a month with insulin...and most if it will look like muscle, but in reality, only a small portion is legitimate muscle fiber.

On another note, I still find it fascinating that some people think no one on the research/peptide market is producing "real" IGF-1, despite the molecule's relative simplicirty and low cost to produce. Don't think for one second that Big Pharm's ridiculous price is indicative of it production difficulty or the cost of raw materials. The fact is that GH is much harder and more costly to produce. IGF-1 is relatively cheap & easy to produce by comparison and TONS of U.S compounding pharmacies have the ability to make it.

DES is the far superior compound, per mg, when it is actually DES. Almost all the DES on the market even 1 years ago was bunk...not the real molecule, but some short bullshit molecule that was only a few amino acids in length. It didn't work...which is why DES survived on hype for a couple years and then died out. Many of us unknowingly contributed to this hype because we were under the impression that real DES was being produced.

These days we have a few companies having their stuff made right here in U.S. compounding pharms and having their products 3rd party lab tested for both purity & potency--real U.S labs. Just a couple years ago basically everyone was having their stuff imported from Chinese manufacturers...and most was pure garbage.

Look, I am not discounting the results some say they have recieved in this thread, but it is often dificult to know exactly how muih muscle growth is occuring with insulin-like compounds, especially the 1st time they are used. I have seen guys gain 20 freakin' ppounds from their 1st insulin run, only to lose 17 lbs of it after their cycle was over. I have many times seen 10 lbs from IGF-1 and IGF-1 LR3, only to see the guys lose 90% of it upon discontinuation for the reasons stated above.

Without doubt, IGF-1 can add muscle. I have seen guys put on 10 or more pounds of solid muscle over several cycles when they are new to the compound. For some, that is a game-changing experience, especilly if they have been stuck in a rut for a while, but like I have said so many times before, IGF-1 is not some miracle drug. No one is gaining 25-30 lbs of muscle from IGF-1 alone, no matter how much they use or how many times they use it. It just isn't gonna happen. Even 20 lbs is a STEEP order. I am talking about muscle gained from IGF-1 ALONE. In most cases, when guys start making gains with IGF-1, their results are due to the synergy that is taking place from running AAS and IGF-1 together. If you doubt it, run a miantenance dose of AAS and then use IGF-1...see how much muscle you gain. I have seen guys do it, so I know. How many guys here have? It is really easy to find out for yourself...just run a maintenance dose of AAS and start using some IGF-1---and see how much muscle you're left with after you stop the IGF-1. I think you'll get a better idea of what IGF-1 is really all about. But, as long as guys are going to toss 5 other drugs into the mix and change every single variable involved, the speculation will continue.

I love IGF-1...both IGF-1, LR3, and DES. All of the can work great if you use the appropriate dose and the compound is real, but they still need to be put in their proper place as an "addition" to AAS, not the main course and certainly not a "miracle" drug.

Last edited:
Just like with slin, IGF1 can cause significant intramuscular water retention, most of which will be lost upon discontinuation. At the doses being talked about here--50-100 mcg per day, growth is hardly off the charts. I know several people that have used Increlex--most gained about 10 lbs of bodyweight---lost most of it after discontinuation.

When using insulin-like compounds, only a small portion of the actual weight gained is legitimate muscle fiber. Now, most of the weight gain will LOOK like muscle because most of it is intramuscular water retention. In addition, to assume the added weight must be muscle simply because the person was already using several water retaining compounds, such as like test, Deca, Anadrol, and GH, is a mistake. Insulin-like compounds, such as IGF-1, cause intramuscular water retention through different mechanisms, so it doesn't matter how much water one is already holding with those other drugs--the person will still add significant intramuscular water and therefore, bodyweight. This is why guys could be running a boat-load of water retaining AAS & GH, yet add still 20 lbs in a month with insulin...and most if it will look like muscle, but in reality, only a small portion is legitimate muscle fiber.

On another note, I still find it fascinating that some people think no one on the research/peptide market is producing "real" IGF-1, despite the molecule's relative simplicirty and low cost to produce. Don't think for one second that Big Pharm's ridiculous price is indicative of it production difficulty or the cost of raw materials. The fact is that GH is much harder and more costly to produce. IGF-1 is relatively cheap & easy to produce by comparison and TONS of U.S compounding pharmacies have the ability to make it.

DES is the far superior compound, per mg, when it is actually DES. Almost all the DES on the market even 1 years ago was bunk...not the real molecule, but some short bullshit molecule that was only a few amino acids in length. It didn't work...which is why DES survived on hype for a couple years and then died out. Many of us unknowingly contributed to this hype because we were under the impression that real DES was being produced.

These days we have a few companies having their stuff made right here in U.S. compounding pharms and having their products 3rd party lab tested for both purity & potency--real U.S labs. Just a couple years ago basically everyone was having their stuff imported from Chinese manufacturers...and most was pure garbage.

Look, I am not discounting the results some say they have recieved in this thread, but it is often dificult to know exactly how muih muscle growth is occuring with insulin-like compounds, especially the 1st time they are used. I have seen guys gain 20 freakin' ppounds from their 1st insulin run, only to lose 17 lbs of it after their cycle was over. I have many times seen 10 lbs from IGF-1 and IGF-1 LR3, only to see the guys lose 90% of it upon discontinuation for the reasons stated above.

Without doubt, IGF-1 can add muscle. I have seen guys put on 10 or more pounds of solid muscle over several cycles when they are new to the compound. For some, that is a game-changing experience, especilly if they have been stuck in a rut for a while, but like I have said so many times before, IGF-1 is not some miracle drug. No one is gaining 25-30 lbs of muscle from IGF-1 alone, no matter how much they use or how many times they use it. It just isn't gonna happen. Even 20 lbs is a STEEP order. I am talking about muscle gained from IGF-1 ALONE. In most cases, when guys start making gains with IGF-1, their results are due to the synergy that is taking place from running AAS and IGF-1 together. If you doubt it, run a miantenance dose of AAS and then use IGF-1...see how much muscle you gain. I have seen guys do it, so I know. How many guys here have? It is really easy to find out for yourself...just run a maintenance dose of AAS and start using some IGF-1---and see how much muscle you're left with after you stop the IGF-1. I think you'll get a better idea of what IGF-1 is really all about. But, as long as guys are going to toss 5 other drugs into the mix and change every single variable involved, the speculation will continue.

I love IGF-1...both IGF-1, LR3, and DES. All of the can work great if you use the appropriate dose and the compound is real, but they still need to be put in their proper place as an "addition" to AAS, not the main course and certainly not a "miracle" drug.

So you DO or DON'T believe real DES is available to us?

Great post Mike and I agree 100%. I think I was the only person on this forum who said that DES was crap. I can't even remember what it's actual name was (short chain one). Everyone said how amazing the pumps were but it done absolutely nothing for me. Then it came out what it actually was and the effects people were reporting were pretty impossible based on it's structure etc. I even worked for the company that sold it and would still say how crap it was. That company had fantastic products and I have always said that but that was crap but a massive seller. I think some guys get carried away with hype on a lot of things. Now with my companies DES I haven't a clue how good it is as I have never used it. But if my boss carries it I have full faith in it. I will be able to comment properly once I try it though :)

I am hoping to try our LR3 once I have finished my CJC-DAC log. I would love to try increlex. Keep us posted EJ. As Mike as stated these are not miracle drugs but can produce great results in the right hands.

Last edited:
Great post Mike and I agree 100%. I think I was the only person on this forum who said that DES was crap. I can't even remember what it's actual name was (short chain one). Everyone said how amazing the pumps were but it done absolutely nothing for me. Then it came out what it actually was and the effects people were reporting were pretty impossible based on it's structure etc. I even worked for the company that sold it and would still say how crap it was. That company had fantastic products and I have always said that but that was crap but a massive seller. I think some guys get carried away with hype on a lot of things. Now with my companies DES I haven't a clue how good it is as I have never used it. But if my boss carries it I have full faith in it. I will be able to comment properly once I try it though :)

I brought this issue up to and was harassed like crazy. I remember you bringing this up Elvia and I was glad that you had the honesty to do it.

Nice post Mike - very insightful and full of good info

I brought this issue up to and was harassed like crazy. I remember you bringing this up Elvia and I was glad that you had the honesty to do it.

Nice post Mike - very insightful and full of good info

If something isn't good I would never say it was... rep or not. There were guys buying 30+ vials of that stuff and loving it though so who knows :D

Adding on to this I wanted to point something out. I was one of those that was saying increlex was the miracle drug that makes huge people huge...well I want to confirm I was incorrect. I ran increlex and want to point out that it was good...but nothing special and magnificent. I believe that lr3 and des if you find legit and good will give you just as good of results for 1/10 of the cost.

Adding on to this I wanted to point something out. I was one of those that was saying increlex was the miracle drug that makes huge people huge...well I want to confirm I was incorrect. I ran increlex and want to point out that it was good...but nothing special and magnificent. I believe that lr3 and des if you find legit and good will give you just as good of results for 1/10 of the cost.

That's good to know. I didn't like the igf1-ge3/ fake des 3 amino bull shit. But I would love to try the real 67 amino acid des. Superior has the 67 amino des. I'm trying to not spend funds now so I'm being cheap for awhile. I love the Lr3. It would be fun to micro inject real des preworkout and micro inject Lr3 pwo. Also add in slin either pre or post for synergy.

Give us ur dosing protocol along with details of ur routine while on it. Any other changes in ur routine other than just adding increlex. Trying to account for other variables not including increlex that could affect results. Thanks.

Give us ur dosing protocol along with details of ur routine while on it. Any other changes in ur routine other than just adding increlex. Trying to account for other variables not including increlex that could affect results. Thanks.

My dosing was a simple 40-50mcg pre workout into the muscle trained. It was the only addition to what I was on. It worked but just as well as lr3 or des which I'm going to try next micro dosing

My dosing was a simple 40-50mcg pre workout into the muscle trained. It was the only addition to what I was on. It worked but just as well as lr3 or des which I'm going to try next micro dosing

Shed some light on the premise behind IM injection preference over sq.. Does the body not absorb it and distribute it systemically regardless of administration route???? Thanks.

Shed some light on the premise behind IM injection preference over sq.. Does the body not absorb it and distribute it systemically regardless of administration route???? Thanks.

You'd think I'm a scientist lol. Idk I just prefer Im injections haha. I don't like any sub q injections really.

How many months/ years were u on?

U say it worked. Describe an equivalent to what u were doing ie. pharma gh dosing etc. thanks.

Curious about your. 40-50 mcg dose. As that is. 1/200Th of a cc

Just looking to clarify

Last edited:
Last I checked igf-1 was in mcgs.

Insulin, Gh are units.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You are correct .... i wonder how much. Igf. Misinformation is spread by lack of clarity
Example : i read a post by dave palumbo saying take. 11 mcg. Increlex a day. ...well shit .. that is. 1/10. Of an iu on a slin pin

You are correct .... i wonder how much. Igf. Misinformation is spread by lack of clarity
Example : i read a post by dave palumbo saying take. 11 mcg. Increlex a day. ...well shit .. that is. 1/10. Of an iu on a slin pin

You can dilute it with more than 1ml of water and change the value/concentration.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131