over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

increlex IFG-1 need advise to best utilize

One big variable difference between us, while i think we are both in a semi-advanced level
I have not been on any gh for 3 years and feel i got to. 97% of my potential give or take
From anabolics alone at doses i am willing to do.... maybe thats why i got the initial responce i did ... unfortunately do to budget. I dont see gh in my near future for a while

Oh and thanks for saying I'm on a semi advanced level. Lol. I feel I'm still in the novice range. Perhaps another 3-4 years and I can call myself semi advanced. My quads are stubborn as hell. Plus two guys in my area who are more advanced than me just got toasted in Pittsburg. 11 and 12th I think. Geesh.

Right...or 4 iu on a slin pin would be 400 mcg ... but increlex doesnt get reconstituted its premixed

Btw ej when are you gonna start yours ? Still on the fence?

Yes 😊 he's have multiple solutions for the mixture, acetic acid, benzyl alcohol ect... I have prepared 10 UI / 0,1 ml with 1,9 ml acetic acid, in a few days I starts with primobolan. I have listened lots good reviews about Increlex and very impatient to start this product 😇 I thinks started with 50 mcg every day 😊 and see with this doses for 30/40 days 👍

Sent from my GT-I8750

Oh and thanks for saying I'm on a semi advanced level. Lol. I feel I'm still in the novice range. Perhaps another 3-4 years and I can call myself semi advanced. My quads are stubborn as hell. Plus two guys in my area who are more advanced than me just got toasted in Pittsburg. 11 and 12th I think. Geesh.

If you ever get content quit ... either your ego got too big or you did lol..

Im shooting to be 217 at pitt or mike f .. next year arms will be my nemesis. Never thought id see a day where. @ 5'9. 242# , 20 inch arms are small.... ive always been anti-seo but im more anti-lose so maybe lol

I plan exactely the same, used 2 years ago too and i start in a few day IGF-1 ever day with Primo every week. Love to much the effect, it helps keep the gains earned during the dbol cycle deca ect. tell the truth, i continued to build quality gains.

You have run for what number week with the primo and igf-1 including this 4 more weeks?

Lund : i was mistaken and i cant edit my earlier post ... i was taking. 500-600 mcg a day .. if i could go back i would dilute and try. To do it at 50 mcg. Am and pm. For a few weeks

When i used the first blast of incelex i was just done with using the dbol and anadrol and lowered my deca dosage to 300mg a week and test enthanate was around 1800 mg week

Lund : i was mistaken and i cant edit my earlier post ... i was taking. 500-600 mcg a day .. if i could go back i would dilute and try. To do it at 50 mcg. Am and pm. For a few weeks

When i used the first blast of incelex i was just done with using the dbol and anadrol and lowered my deca dosage to 300mg a week and test enthanate was around 1800 mg week

Ok ! That's a big dose ! I have see for the side effects, the doses recommend are enter 40 - 120 mcg per day.

When I have used a igf1 product, it was the version Lr3 and from underground laboratory, in end of cycle for the "pct" with hcg and a little bit of primobolan, I have liked to much 😉

With Increlex, it's my first human gear for the igf-1 product, and my first short too.

You know, i start with those dose 50mcg every day, and the vial containing 10mg/ml, I have got 0,1ml or 10ui with insulin needles, mix this with 1,9 ml of acetic acid.

With this method, 0,1 or 10ui is equal to 50mcg of igf-1.

This method are good for you? In you're side,what method do you use for got your 600mcg distributed in the day?

Thanks 😊👍

Lundgren ~

Sent from my GT-I8750

In you're side,what method do you use for got your 600mcg distributed in the day?

Thanks 😊👍

Lundgren ~
If i understand correctly , you are asking how i went about dosing. 600Mcg a day ....

If thats what your asking. ..... i just injected. 3 iu on an insulin syringe. Every morning and every evening

Sent from my GT-I8750[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks ! 😊

You don't have trying a lower dose before ?

What effect you have got when you have started Increlex ?

What do you thinks about the mixing in my last post?

All reviews are the welcome 👍

Thanks 😉

In you're side,what method do you use for got your 600mcg distributed in the day?

Thanks 😊👍

Lundgren ~

If i understand correctly , you are asking how i went about dosing. 600Mcg a day ....

If thats what your asking. ..... i just injected. 3 iu on an insulin syringe. Every morning and every evening

Sent from my GT-I8750
[/QUOTE]

Sent from my GT-I8750

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws