over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

increlex IFG-1 need advise to best utilize

I have said before increlex which is pure igf is a total game changed in muscle growth. Completely different from research peptides this stuff is real

You may be right...but have you personally used it though?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What is amazing is that the FDA has approved increlex for use in short kids who weigh 40KG at a dose of up to 10mg a day (0.24mg per KG/day), but bodybuilders who are much more than twice that bodyweight are using only 50mcg a day and claiming great results off like $1day's worth. Costs for the kid can be $50k per year so how can one really expect results from using so little?

If a little kid is taking 200x the dose of a bodybuilder to grow (yep 200x) and the FDA says that is approved to be safe and effective, one can't help but wonder how effective 50mcg really is for muscle growth.

LR3 and rIGF doses can not be assumed to be similar surely now? LR3 is not affected by binding proteins like regular IGF is which is quickly bound up by IGFBP3. Since we're talking pharma grade rIGF1 costs you have to compare that with pharma grade LR3 from gropep/repligen/novozymes which is like $300/1mg while increlex works out to around $20/mg or less depending where you are getting it.

If long term use in kids has shown high doses of rIGF1 to be safe you might as well hit bigger doses that are still affordable and get better results.

Last edited:
Good news for me boys. A guy I work with has a child who is prescribed increlex but feels gh gives him better results so he's stopping the increlex. Said I can have what's in his fridge and anything that's left on the script. I'm fixin to try this stuff out. Ill keep everyone updated.

Good news for me boys. A guy I work with has a child who is prescribed increlex but feels gh gives him better results so he's stopping the increlex. Said I can have what's in his fridge and anything that's left on the script. I'm fixin to try this stuff out. Ill keep everyone updated.

:love:

Son of a....lucky bastard!

I can't wait to hear your feedback on this.

I actually stopped my serostims about a month ago to reset a bit. Been on gh for about 2.5 years. Figured I needed a break. Ill stay off till I get the increlex so the results won't be influenced by gh conversion in the liver. Think this is best way to go about it. Everyone agree?? No gh before or during the run??

Just for the record coming off gh has really sucked. Getting fatter and smaller every day. I'm actually down 15 pounds and feel and look way fatter. Losing weight and getting fatter simultaneously is hard mentally.

Just for the record coming off gh has really sucked. Getting fatter and smaller every day. I'm actually down 15 pounds and feel and look way fatter. Losing weight and getting fatter simultaneously is hard mentally.

That's like the opposite of bodybuilding, no

That's like the opposite of bodybuilding, no

Yes. First time coming off gh since I started. Felt my response was not as good as it once was. Figured a break would reset things a little. I'm def not enjoying being off.

LR3 and rIGF doses can not be assumed to be similar surely now? LR3 is not affected by binding proteins like regular IGF is which is quickly bound up by IGFBP3. Since we're talking pharma grade rIGF1 costs you have to compare that with pharma grade LR3 from gropep/repligen/novozymes which is like $300/1mg while increlex works out to around $20/mg or less depending where you are g.[/QUOTE]

Lot of good info in your post ... but increlex isnt $ 20. A mg. Its
Retail on a 4 mg vial is 1600 to 1800

LR3 and rIGF doses can not be assumed to be similar surely now? LR3 is not affected by binding proteins like regular IGF is which is quickly bound up by IGFBP3. Since we're talking pharma grade rIGF1 costs you have to compare that with pharma grade LR3 from gropep/repligen/novozymes which is like $300/1mg while increlex works out to around $20/mg or less depending where you are g.

Lot of good info in your post ... but increlex isnt $ 20. A mg. Its
Retail on a 4 mg vial is 1600 to 1800[/QUOTE]

Increlex is 40mg in a vial bud. There is 4ml in a vial and each ml is 10mg. There's a lot of misinformation about it on forums that's getting spread around. The price recently went up due to the shortage of raw materials used in the manufacturing process. It used to be less than half the price.

On topic: im. 4 days into my second 30 day run.
Currently. 238# still 5'9 lol.

Stack.
2 grams. Test E. Per week
450 mg. Deca. /week
10. Iu generic gh a day
25 mcg 2X day. Increlex
10 iu slin post workouts

I came off increlex for 3 weeks ..plan was to come off for 2 but
I wanted my gh to go with it .. i ran it a month with anabolics im
Familiar enough to be convinced

I received my increlex from my coworker today. I'm just going to run it at 50mcg a day like BB is doing. Not going to restart gh until I run out. Been off gh well over a month. Def back to my baseline midsection. Freakin sucks. Hate not running gh. But I want to see how increlex does on its own. All other things are staying the same. Diet, anabolics and training. Update in a few weeks or month or so.

Ok, according to increlex dosing web page 0.12mg/kg bid is upper end of dosing for a child. I'm 105 kg. so 105 x 0.12 is 13mg bid. One vial is 40mg. I barely have enough for a couple days. Am I wrong in this calculation?

Well ej it has dawned on me that i mis calculated 50 mc would be 1 .. 200th of a cc

So i guess im taking. 500 mcg a day. Or 2. 1/2. Ticks on my insulin pins

Well ej it has dawned on me that i mis calculated 50 mc would be 1 .. 200th of a cc

So i guess im taking. 500 mcg a day. Or 2. 1/2. Ticks on my insulin pins

In ur opinion, what would that equate to in terms of gh iu's? 5, 6 , 10? Just trying to get a feel of what is low end and higher end of dosing. I don't know if I should proceed. I only have one bottle at this point and my friend is seeing if there is any refills on his kids script. He's not sure. He said he has to check with his insurance to see if they will approve the refills first. So I don't want to start and not be able to continue for a bit. Waste of my time and not a proper experiment. I am going to wait a bit to see if his refills come through before I start. Life off sero's sucks but I'm going to tuff it out a little while longer.

Muscleaddic If a little kid is taking 200x the dose of a bodybuilder to grow (yep 200x) and the FDA says that is approved to be safe and effective said:
One thing to keep in mind which may be part of that equation... acording to the increlex's website the half life in a healthy person is 19 hours in a growth impaired person it is 5 hours
So they must be utilizing it much faster

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity