over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

increlex IFG-1 need advise to best utilize

Last I checked igf-1 was in mcgs.

Insulin, Gh are units.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It is dosed in mg/mcg. It is given with insulin syringes where 0.1ml represents 10 units. He prolly is referring to the marks on the syringe, thus iu's.

Curious about your. 40-50 mcg dose. As that is. 1/200Th of a cc

Just looking to clarify

If he does have the marks on the slin pin confused with mcg and he is taking "40mcg" meaning 0.4ml on the syringe he is actually taking 4mg provided the reconstitution is standard per manufacturer recommendation.

If he does have the marks on the slin pin confused with mcg and he is taking "40mcg" meaning 0.4ml on the syringe he is actually taking 4mg provided the reconstitution is standard per manufacturer recommendation.
Right...or 4 iu on a slin pin would be 400 mcg ... but increlex doesnt get reconstituted its premixed

Btw ej when are you gonna start yours ? Still on the fence?

Right...or 4 iu on a slin pin would be 400 mcg ... but increlex doesnt get reconstituted its premixed

Btw ej when are you gonna start yours ? Still on the fence?

Man am I glad u told me it was premixed. When my friend gave me the bottle it was already in solution and I was like well crap I wonder how long it's been mixed. I was worried it would go bad or something.

I started several weeks ago. My bottle is already way low. I figured even if I couldn't get another bottle from him I would at least get an idea of what it does.

So far I am thoroughly unimpressed. I haven't had my usual response to an elevated igf1 level. My midsection isn't tightening back up like I expected. My hands are not numb like they are on gh. Vascularity is way down. Idk. Perhaps my dose isn't as high as it needs to be. No clue as to what my igf1 level is. Or perhaps I haven't given it enough time yet.

Nevertheless, ill finish this bottle and continue if he is able to get approved for refills on the script. The issue is the insurance is covering the gh (which his boy prefers over the increlex, he says the increlex doesn't work. So they switched back to the gh) so they're putting up a fight covering both the increlex and gh at the same time. So most likely he won't get approved for refills.

But honestly I am very anxious to get back on my Stims. Not happy looking like this.

Man am I glad u told me it was premixed. When my friend gave me the bottle it was already in solution and I was like well crap I wonder how long it's been mixed. I was worried it would go bad or something.

I started several weeks ago. My bottle is already way low. I figured even if I couldn't get another bottle from him I would at least get an idea of what it does.

So far I am thoroughly unimpressed. I haven't had my usual response to an elevated igf1 level. My midsection isn't tightening back up like I expected. My hands are not numb like they are on gh. Vascularity is way down. Idk. Perhaps my dose isn't as high as it needs to be. No clue as to what my igf1 level is. Or perhaps I haven't given it enough time yet.

Nevertheless, ill finish this bottle and continue if he is able to get approved for refills on the script. The issue is the insurance is covering the gh (which his boy prefers over the increlex, he says the increlex doesn't work. So they switched back to the gh) so they're putting up a fight covering both the increlex and gh at the same time. So most likely he won't get approved for refills.

But honestly I am very anxious to get back on my Stims. Not happy looking like this.

What kinda gh is he getting prescribed? And has anyone ever proven that exogenous igf injected into our bodies will show up/translate onto an igf test?

What kinda gh is he getting prescribed? And has anyone ever proven that exogenous igf injected into our bodies will show up/translate onto an igf test?

Ill ask him.

Idk. Very good question.

Odd how I'm not getting same results as gh. I just wonder if I increased the dose if I would get the classic gh results. I have a feeling my dose is too low. I'd love to be able to continue at a much higher dose to just get an idea of where the dosage starts to mimic gh.

For the record I've been taking 2mg bid. Am upon waking and just prior to bed. Exactly same time as my gh regimine. Diet hasn't changed at all. Training is the same. One thing that has stood out to me since I've started this small experiment is the muscle soreness I get.

These past years being on gh I never (well seldom) got sore after training. Just figured I wasn't training hard enough. I would occasionally get some chest tightness or minor soreness but nothing like when ur young and hit it hard and got so freakin sore it hurt to move anything.

Well when I came off the Stims in anticipation of starting the increlex, I noticed I started to get sore after every session with every body part. Very unusual for me to get sore like this. Even after the increlex I am still getting sore after every session. Last week my legs were incredibly sore for 5 days. I'm not talking tight but painfully sore. I love being sore like this. Makes me feel like I've done something.

Anyway I never believed in that whole gh helps u recover "bs" before. But I am leaning toward this as being accurate. We shall see when I get back on the Stims and the soreness is gone. Ill update if this does occur.

Ej. So its. Safe to assume the fliptop was removed ...

They claim a 30 day shelf life once opened ...... im on my 2 30 day run and results are no longer as impresive

Now maybe its degraded ... idk. I gained 12 pounds give or take on a cruise. This time maybe a few

I got a second fresh bottle for in the future .... maybe that will shed some light on things

My overall impression is still positive ... if you could pick for the cost of a coworkers copay
Plus a little i wouldnt hessitate ... full blown retail... im not so sure unless you got deep pockets

For the record I've been taking 2mg bid. Am upon waking and just prior to bed. Exactly same time as my gh regimine. Diet hasn't changed at all. Training is the same. One thing that has stood out to me since I've started this small experiment is the muscle soreness I get.

These past years being on gh I never (well seldom) got sore after training. Just figured I wasn't training hard enough. I would occasionally get some chest tightness or minor soreness but nothing like when ur young and hit it hard and got so freakin sore it hurt to move anything.

Well when I came off the Stims in anticipation of starting the increlex, I noticed I started to get sore after every session with every body part. Very unusual for me to get sore like this. Even after the increlex I am still getting sore after every session. Last week my legs were incredibly sore for 5 days. I'm not talking tight but painfully sore. I love being sore like this. Makes me feel like I've done something.

Anyway I never believed in that whole gh helps u recover "bs" before. But I am leaning toward this as being accurate. We shall see when I get back on the Stims and the soreness is gone. Ill update if this does occur.

When you used gh did you use pharma? What kinds and did you like any better than the others?

They claim a 30 day shelf life once opened ...... im on my 2 30 day run and results are no longer as impresive

Now maybe its degraded ... idk. I gained 12 pounds give or take on a cruise. This time maybe a few

I got a second fresh bottle for in the future .... maybe that will shed some light on things

My overall impression is still positive ... if you could pick for the cost of a coworkers copay
Plus a little i wouldnt hessitate ... full blown retail... im not so sure unless you got deep pockets

Yes flip top was removed. I wasn't about to turn it down despite being opened. He said it had always been refrigerated. And even kept in a cooler when I picked it up. But I do not know how long the top was off.

He didn't reply to my text yesterday inquiring about more or what brand gh that knight9 was asking about. He does medical air transport and works very long shifts. 24 hours or more I think. Not sure. But ill text again tonight to see if he has any news on his insurance co decision to cover the refills.

When you used gh did you use pharma? What kinds and did you like any better than the others?

Yes. I've only used pharma. Some Mexican pharma like protophin and xerendip readyject pens. They work very well. But mostly the serostims. Really can't tell a diff in them all. Same doses. But I get the Stims cheaper per iu than the Mexican stuff so that's where I'm at.

Ur dosing regimine the same as the first time?

More details on the less impressiveness this time around please. ???

Ur dosing regimine the same as the first time?

More details on the less impressiveness this time around please. ???
Same dosing. Diet: ramped up the protien and calories all real food except pre bed shake
Stuck at 240-242 # leaning out some...... only time ive been bigger was at a higher bf
Just kinda hit a wall

Well my bottle finished up last night. My guy at work hasnt got back to me so... i jumped right into my gh regimine.

I prolly shoulda waited to start my gh to let any elevation in igf lower. Just for proper experimentation sake but figured my experiment wasn't that great to begin with...only one bottle to work with and who knows what a good dose is at this point. Nevertheless it should be a matter of a week or so before I'm no longer embarrassed to take my shirt off.

Keep us updated BB and anyone else who happens to land a bottle let us know how it goes.

. Nevertheless it should be a matter of a week or so before I'm no longer embarrassed to take my shirt off.

Keep us updated BB and anyone else who happens to land a bottle let us know how it goes.[/QUOTE]

So you think you lost ground overall ?? And would have been better off doing your gh regiment ?? Depressing

. Nevertheless it should be a matter of a week or so before I'm no longer embarrassed to take my shirt off.

Keep us updated BB and anyone else who happens to land a bottle let us know how it goes.

So you think you lost ground overall ?? And would have been better off doing your gh regiment ?? Depressing[/QUOTE]

Yea. I feel like I def took a step back. In fact I feel like I did prior to starting gh years ago. Midsection mostly. Also lost most of my bicep and shoulder veins. Calf vascular didn't suffer too bad.

Most likely it's a dose issue. No reason why igf1 shouldn't work like gh if equal amounts in the bloodstream are achieved. But at this point without igf1 levels and easy access to it to experiment u can't say for sure. If this stuff ever is readily available it won't take long for our community to figure it out.

I say dose related but it could very well be a time issue too. Reality is I wasn't on it very long. Well it is what it is. If I can get more in the future ill try it again at a higher dose.

One big variable difference between us, while i think we are both in a semi-advanced level
I have not been on any gh for 3 years and feel i got to. 97% of my potential give or take
From anabolics alone at doses i am willing to do.... maybe thats why i got the initial responce i did ... unfortunately do to budget. I dont see gh in my near future for a while

Last edited:
I plan exactely the same, used 2 years ago too and i start in a few day IGF-1 ever day with Primo every week. Love to much the effect, it helps keep the gains earned during the dbol cycle deca ect. tell the truth, i continued to build quality gains.

You have run for what number week with the primo and igf-1 including this 4 more weeks?

Most amazing thing i ever experienced .. jj
Gained 12 pounds in 3 weeks at 50 mcg a day split am/pm

No way is it water retention either .. i just finished a test
Dbol deca adrol slin blast .. i think i was "watered up" already
Im gonna come of at week four for two weeks as per
palumbos advise.. then run 4 more weeks with primo
Then ill post some before afters ... lifts are through the fucking
roof too

One big variable difference between us, while i think we are both in a semi-advanced level
I have not been on any gh for 3 years and feel i got to. 97% of my potential give or take
From anabolics alone at doses i am willing to do.... maybe thats why i got the initial responce i did ... unfortunately do to budget. I dont see gh in my near future for a while

That very well could be a factor. Something to consider for those thinking of trying it or adding it to existing gh regimine. I am currently pm'ing a member here who is going to run both simultaneously. Pharma gh and lex. I told him I didn't see the benefit of doing both as igf1 is the end result of gh so igf1 elevation is achieved either way. Only issue is how much lex is needed to raise levels to see results.

Are my assumptions with running both simultaneously wrong?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear