over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insomnia on low carbs

OP - Maybe try some phosphatidylserine before bed.

Could be a an adrenaline spike waking you up caused by low blood sugar.

I've taken 100-300mg of gabapentin on and off over the years and it never knocked me out even if I took it hours before sleep. I started with the lowest dose and titrated up to the dose that kept me asleep the longest. First couple of nights, 100mg worked great, but 300mg seemed the sweet spot.

And there were no dependency or withdrawal issues.

But everyone responds differently of course.

Low dose gabapentin is not extreme especially considering the polypharmaceutical nature of this board. And it doesn't cause sedation at this dose, just maintains sleep for longer duration.
I agree but can turn extreme real fast. Once it does, it’s not fun coming off. Personally I wouldn’t mess with it but we all know who we are.

I've taken 100-300mg of gabapentin on and off over the years and it never knocked me out even if I took it hours before sleep. I started with the lowest dose and titrated up to the dose that kept me asleep the longest. First couple of nights, 100mg worked great, but 300mg seemed the sweet spot.

And there were no dependency or withdrawal issues.

But everyone responds differently of course.

True. Every time I take 12.5mg Seroquel I get great sleep and wake up with out my alarm. But after a month straight I would be pushing 100mg for the same effect.

The carb coma puts everyone to sleep lol.

Go for a walk, go fishing, go fuck some hottie, go out for a healthy lunch, read a book, listen to a podcast, do some journaling, write some haiku, write down your goals for the next 5 years, decorate your Christmas tree or Hanukkah bush, get a pedicure, go get some tissue work done, etc, etc.

Anything, anything at all besides creating more dumb threads.

Squirrel stroke dry branch
A sudden nut; squirelletes flowing
Doze off on tree

Low carb diets decrease brain serotonin. End of thread. 😂

I will say your post is a bit counter intuitive though- “I look and feel my best on low carb.”

“I can’t sleep on low carbs.”

So do you really look and feel your best if you can’t sleep…🤔

I’m just giving you shit. But hope that answers your question. Lol
The crazy thing is when I’m low carbs despite sleeping way less I have more energy. Like I’m drinking celcius drinks all day long.

what friends
You know just dm me your cell so when I think of just silly questions I can just text you on your cell instead of making a post here.

Being such a nice guy and all I’m sure you wouldn’t mind. I do have a tendency of calling or texting people fairly late at night so just be ready 😁

Sleep and sleep issues are extremely specific to the person.

I have tracked what I eat, when, what type of sleep aids I take, caffeine cutoff etc and the results of my sleep quality. I have done this since April of this year.

This time period includes dieting and 'bulking'

I believed that what and when I was eating would have an impact and it is limited. The only large negative to sleep quality is when I had a really large feed prior to bed. The impact of this was a poor sleep quality (more waking, less REM/deep sleep)

I am a finance guy and my worst sleeps are during more stressful times (month ends, budgeting, board presentations etc).

For me it appears stress is the thing that impacts my sleep the most.

The sleep aid that works best for me is:

As noted in another thread I also have a really good mattress (https://www.berkeleyergo.com/natural-talalay-latex) , with electric frame (to raise my upper body slightly).

Final caveat - the sleep quality is based on a smartwatch (Galaxy 4) and my general feelings about the sleep -> So not fucking ideal is it?

I take....
Trazadone 100mg
Alprazolam 1mg
Seroquel 100mg
Gabapentin 200mg
this is just what I take at night
if I don't ween off carbs I won't sleep, just get some Honey!!

I take....
Trazadone 100mg
Alprazolam 1mg
Seroquel 100mg
Gabapentin 200mg
this is just what I take at night
if I don't ween off carbs I won't sleep, just get some Honey!!
God Dammit son!!!! That’s your bedtime cocktail to fall asleep? Wow, I’d be asleep for 3 days. lol.

Cage

You know just dm me your cell so when I think of just silly questions I can just text you on your cell instead of making a post here.

Being such a nice guy and all I’m sure you wouldn’t mind. I do have a tendency of calling or texting people fairly late at night so just be ready 😁
such a fucking obvious troll

And quit the bullshit lies. You’d have to know other peoples numbers to be calling or texting them

Can always make me eat my words and prove you’re a real person by posting a pic

*cue the bullshit excuses*

such a fucking obvious troll

And quit the bullshit lies. You’d have to know other peoples numbers to be calling or texting them

Can always make me eat my words and prove you’re a real person by posting a pic

*cue the bullshit excuses*
20 years ago I used to post on Triedia, MESO and Outlaw Muscle. Back then winstrol was available in ampoules and we consistently saw threads stating “Can I drink my Winny?” Or “Will steroids make my dick shrink?” I don’t know if there were many trolls as there are today but after I got sick and tired of answering the same questions and I simply ignored those threads.

Maybe you should do the same with my posts since they bother you do much. I hope you and your family have a great holiday season 🎄

20 years ago I used to post on Triedia, MESO and Outlaw Muscle. Back then winstrol was available in ampoules and we consistently saw threads stating “Can I drink my Winny?” Or “Will steroids make my dick shrink?” I don’t know if there were many trolls as there are today but after I got sick and tired of answering the same questions and I simply ignored those threads.

Maybe you should do the same with my posts since they bother you do much. I hope you and your family have a great holiday season 🎄
If you were posting there 20yrs ago, why are your questions so goddamn stupid

So full of shit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner