over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Hollingshead on Gear Up to the Arnold Classic

Isn't he with Milos now? That can't be, can it? I'm thinking about the insulin.

He has a type of physique that gets flushed out under stage lights. Can he still improve?

Isn't he with Milos now? That can't be, can it? I'm thinking about the insulin.

He has a type of physique that gets flushed out under stage lights. Can he still improve?
He's been with Milos Sarcev for a few months. But Sarcev is more like a second set of eyes for him than a follow-the-plan-as-prescribed coach.

Seems to me that Everytime a pro gains 10-15 pounds of stage weight per year they claim that they dropped their dosages at least by half.
Very interesting, maybe I will go full natty to progress even faster.
Jk

He's been with Milos Sarcev for a few months. But Sarcev is more like a second set of eyes for him than a follow-the-plan-as-prescribed coach.
You asked about my shoulders the other day and I mentioned maybe not using insulin, James also believes it takes away from that grainy separated look.

James just has superior genetics he only needs 750 testosterone and 8iu HGH. 🤣🤣

What about the Mast and Primo at 700mg/wk each (1400mg) and 50mg Tren Hex (350mg) - did you miss that bit?

2,500mg total per week not including orals.

Straight from the guys mouth and you still don't believe it?

What about the Mast and Primo at 700mg/wk each (1400mg) and 50mg Tren Hex (350mg) - did you miss that bit?

I can’t say if he’s honest here or not but I do know in the past on Jordan Peters forum what he posted he was taking was far different from what he was claiming on podcasts at the time

When his mouth moves thats how you know he is lying.

most bodybuilders even lie to themselves that they take less than they actually do, e.g. - 250 mg of sustanon e2d, so in one week they have 3 injections and in the next 4, so it works out to exactly 875 mg a week but they say they take 750 mg lol - it's funny but I see it very often lol😅

On the whole video that is 35 mins or so he says he has win a pro contest on less than this. And a lot less when he won hes pro card.

Like this is the most he has done. With is not want he has write on JP forum before. There he has done 1050 mg tren a week and a lot of every else also.

most bodybuilders even lie to themselves that they take less than they actually do, e.g. - 250 mg of sustanon e2d, so in one week they have 3 injections and in the next 4, so it works out to exactly 875 mg a week but they say they take 750 mg lol - it's funny but I see it very often lol😅
I think my favorite iteration of people lying to themselves, which you've discovered, is of how some guys don't count orals, guys out there not counting 100-250mg+ of orals ED!! 😂
I still crack up every time I remember Larry Wheels talking about how little drugs he takes, Test 500mg/w + a little Anadrol @ 150mg/ED 😬

I was surprised his problems with deca, ist common to have depression?

He doesn't seem to be a fan of the slin and his training style seems far removed from Milos, I don't see much logic in that association.

He doesn't seem to be a fan of the slin and his training style seems far removed from Milos, I don't see much logic in that association.
JP also used Milos' insulin protocol even though he trained in his own style - James also uses insulin around training. Besides every bodybuilder who has any knowledge uses insulin even for health reasons when using GH

I think most people lie about dosages in case they fuck themselves up they won't have people giving them shit. As most people love to point out peoples mistakes so they don't have to address their own. I could understand people lying about dosages when they get a lot of exposure. I don't know why people don't count orals, but whatever.

I don't believe in these doses. Jordan wrote on the forum a few years ago that he took 4-5g of drugs a week and I'm also not sure if this is not an underestimated dose. when he worked with Tuor he said he didn't use insulin but only 1400mg of drugs and he was making progress. I know a person who worked with tuor (2017-2019) classic physiqe rider. he used trenbolone 150mg ed + other drugs in similar doses

JP also used Milos' insulin protocol even though he trained in his own style - James also uses insulin around training. Besides every bodybuilder who has any knowledge uses insulin even for health reasons when using GH

But if you only use 8 iu, you don't need slin, lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity