over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Hollingshead on Gear Up to the Arnold Classic

But if you only use 8 iu, you don't need slin, lol
I didn't need slin with 10iu of insulin....BUT, I was using in a calorie deficit environment so my blood sugar wasn't getting out of hand due to limited calories and carbohydrates, same as what James is talking about. In the offseason when pushing food and GH he more than likely uses insulin to some degree.

I’m interested in that Methyl-MST he was talking about. I did a little research but there’s not much out there. Looks like it’s a Superdrol/Winstrol mix? Is it a different drug or those two just stacked together in a tab?

I respond very well to Superdrol and stay healthy on it so I’d be interested to try it out if it’s chemically different than me just taking Sdrol and Winstrol at the same time

I’m interested in that Methyl-MST he was talking about. I did a little research but there’s not much out there. Looks like it’s a Superdrol/Winstrol mix? Is it a different drug or those two just stacked together in a tab?

I respond very well to Superdrol and stay healthy on it so I’d be interested to try it out if it’s chemically different than me just taking Sdrol and Winstrol at the same time

Tried to edit but time limit expired

I may have answered my own question lol. Methyl “mst”, MST = Masteron so Superdrol basically. Looks like this was made and popular in the UK even before Superdrol was a thing. Looks like just Superdrol with winstrol sprinkled in

Why does he look 50 with a pancake sitting on the top of his head?

I might be horrible mistaken, but from what I see Superdrol is still "legal" in the UK. At least it's sold in regular supplement shops.

Example. Is this Superdrol or not? Lots of different shops sell it under different names. Also saw M1T. Trestolone also but that was like 20 or 30mg oral caps , probably useless, I don't know. Trestolone is also sold in the US as a supposed legal prohormone is it not, lol? From that amino place.

A friend sent me James' recent pictures and asked my opinion. I said he doesn't seem to improve and his problem is he gets washed out on stage. Purely objectively he's great, great size and very good lines but it doesn't project.

See file name.

Attachments

• m-drol-superdrol-60-caps_1800x1800.jpg
    m-drol-superdrol-60-caps_1800x1800.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 18
I might be horrible mistaken, but from what I see Superdrol is still "legal" in the UK. At least it's sold in regular supplement shops.

Example. Is this Superdrol or not? Lots of different shops sell it under different names. Also saw M1T. Trestolone also but that was like 20 or 30mg oral caps , probably useless, I don't know. Trestolone is also sold in the US as a supposed legal prohormone is it not, lol? From that amino place.

A friend sent me James' recent pictures and asked my opinion. I said he doesn't seem to improve and his problem is he gets washed out on stage. Purely objectively he's great, great size and very good lines but it doesn't project.

See file name.

No, legit superdrol isn’t legal in the UK but dodgy pro hormone/sarm places advertise it as that and sometimes it’s just junk but sometimes what’s on the label isn’t what’s in the bottle as in some rubbish on the label but superdrol in the bottle kinda like the redcon thing I believe

I like James H but don’t believe anything he says regarding doses.
Been around JPs forum and seen what’s been wrote on there and it’s night and day difference to what’s said in podcasts.

I remember Jimmy tonk an amateur at the time running 1400mg tren ace 🤣

I hope James does well, but he seems to slither away come show time

I like James H but don’t believe anything he says regarding doses.
Been around JPs forum and seen what’s been wrote on there and it’s night and day difference to what’s said in podcasts.

I remember Jimmy tonk an amateur at the time running 1400mg tren ace 🤣

I hope James does well, but he seems to slither away come show time

Jimmy Tonk is actually super open about his dosages which is nice. He’s currently with Milos I believe and openly talks about his gear/training/nutrition on his YouTube

James could well be telling the truth gotta remember he’s built 99% of the size he’s ever going to just a thing of maintaining now and it’s not like he’s saying it’s trt it’s still like 2.5g or something so a hefty whack

I know James has ventured upwards of 5g’s over years past so maybe he milked the higher dosages then came back down to something more sensible

Tried to edit but time limit expired

I may have answered my own question lol. Methyl “mst”, MST = Masteron so Superdrol basically. Looks like this was made and popular in the UK even before Superdrol was a thing. Looks like just Superdrol with winstrol sprinkled in
i thoght he was talking about methylsten. Superdrols little brother which was popular some years ago.
do i think he is saying 100% the truth? no.
he is fighting for 3rd place which means for 70k dollar. Which is qute a bit of money.
he wouldnt leave any stone unturned to cash that in..

Jimmy Tonk is actually super open about his dosages which is nice. He’s currently with Milos I believe and openly talks about his gear/training/nutrition on his YouTube

James could well be telling the truth gotta remember he’s built 99% of the size he’s ever going to just a thing of maintaining now and it’s not like he’s saying it’s trt it’s still like 2.5g or something so a hefty whack

I know James has ventured upwards of 5g’s over years past so maybe he milked the higher dosages then came back down to something more sensible
Jimmy Tonk is no longer with Milos - he has changed coach

Lowered doses to compete in the Olympia? He’s maintaining what he has that hasn’t ever placed in the top 10 at the Olympia?
He wants to win, he definitely wants to place in the top 10.
The closest he’s been is a questionable 12th place.

If I want to win I’m going to do whatever it takes especially at that level.

The math ain’t mathing.

Jimmy Tonk is no longer with Milos - he has changed coach
Ohh my bad I hadn’t checked on his updates for a bit

😂 didn’t last very long

Quiet interesting a lot of guys who go to him don’t seem to stay with him particularly long

Lowered doses to compete in the Olympia? He’s maintaining what he has that hasn’t ever placed in the top 10 at the Olympia?
He wants to win, he definitely wants to place in the top 10.
The closest he’s been is a questionable 12th place.

If I want to win I’m going to do whatever it takes especially at that level.

The math ain’t mathing.
I imagine he will be aware there’s no dose on this earth that will make him mr Olympia lol

But who knows he may be lieing he may not be

I think he knows his limits maybe he’s trying to be the best he can be without killing himself in the process

But again only he knows

I imagine he will be aware there’s no dose on this earth that will make him mr Olympia lol

But who knows he may be lieing he may not be

I think he knows his limits maybe he’s trying to be the best he can be without killing himself in the process

But again only he knows
He has a proven history of lying about his doses by a large margin.
You think he doesn’t believe he can break top10?

Bodybuilding is the only sport where people believe someone who is telling them they will improve by doing less

He has a proven history of lying about his doses by a large margin.
You think he doesn’t believe he can break top10?

Bodybuilding is the only sport where people believe someone who is telling them they will improve by doing less
i dont know man but 2 and a half grams not including orals, probably another 1 or 2 grams if 2 or 3 orals at 100mgs a day each sounds very believable for a guy his size

i dont know man but 2 and a half grams not including orals, probably another 1 or 2 grams if 2 or 3 orals at 100mgs a day each sounds very believable for a guy his size

Obviously we never know what someone truly does

But I have a few friends who are decent amateurs and a couple of low level pros all SHW guys compete at 260+ and the average gear usage (not including orals) sits at 2-3.5G

They could be lieing but no real reason to it was all chit chat among friends

Always outliers either side of this of course

Honestly, it's gotten to the point I don't even listen anymore. Known enough guys and seen enough doses including a top pro from the mass monster days (words matched journal I happen to see and my best friend was his US pharma connection - all tied and if he was trying to "minimize" via elaborate long term ruse - lol that was a world class shit job because those were big by any standard other than his peers). Never seen an exception even among the unicorn responders - all are unicorns at that level and they have to take a lot. Reality in every case and rarely are are doses or secret compound in there a determining factor at the end of the day.

Obviously we never know what someone truly does

But I have a few friends who are decent amateurs and a couple of low level pros all SHW guys compete at 260+ and the average gear usage (not including orals) sits at 2-3.5G

They could be lieing but no real reason to it was all chit chat among friends

Always outliers either side of this of course
Nevermind

What he is saying makes a lot of sense,

i have no idea about the dosages, i dont know how far genetics can take these pro bodybuilders

I don't believe in these doses. Jordan wrote on the forum a few years ago that he took 4-5g of drugs a week and I'm also not sure if this is not an underestimated dose. when he worked with Tuor he said he didn't use insulin but only 1400mg of drugs and he was making progress. I know a person who worked with tuor (2017-2019) classic physiqe rider. he used trenbolone 150mg ed + other drugs in similar doses
I worked with Patrick and that is absolutely bullshit, Patrick didn’t add tren in until 6 weeks out and he had 50mg of tren, 50mg of mastron.

Patrick is very low on drugs, 20mg tbol or 20mg of Anavar, winstrol was the only oral I ran at 6 weeks out at 50mg

Only thing that was high was primo at 700 and test at 700

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity