over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Hollingshead on Gear Up to the Arnold Classic

i thoght he was talking about methylsten. Superdrols little brother which was popular some years ago.
Yeah because when it came out it was dosed too low. 40mgs of msten is strong and probably one of my favorite orals. Doesn't give the glycogen super compensation like superdrol but a six week run you will look better every week and strength will keep going up. Can be pretty dramatic the amount of real muscle it builds in that time. Plus gives a nice hard look if Lean. Also superdrol makes me a zombie by week 3 and msten does not. 2nd favorite oral behind only anadrol for me.

I worked with Patrick and that is absolutely bullshit, Patrick didn’t add tren in until 6 weeks out and he had 50mg of tren, 50mg of mastron.

Patrick is very low on drugs, 20mg tbol or 20mg of Anavar, winstrol was the only oral I ran at 6 weeks out at 50mg

Only thing that was high was primo at 700 and test at 700

Everyone is different. He also started going on about low doses more when he started becoming very popular (I assume you hired him after that). By no means does he recommend very high doses (generally) but I have known people trained by him (amateurs) on approx 3 grams of gear and various peptides.

James could well be telling the truth gotta remember he’s built 99% of the size he’s ever going to just a thing of maintaining now and it’s not like he’s saying it’s trt it’s still like 2.5g or something so a hefty whack

I know James has ventured upwards of 5g’s over years past so maybe he milked the higher dosages then came back down to something more sensible

Very true. You don't always have to keep increasing the dose to get more results and there are so many variables. Although on the subject of James whilst I like the guy you can't trust a word he says about doses. He may have lowered certain things (tren) like he states because of the mental side effects and he simply can't take them and when combined with extreme dieting he starts falling apart. As you stated just because you used a higher dose in the past doesn't mean you need the same dose or more to look just as impressive or better. Although let's not kid ourselves he is on a lot of stuff. He could very well be on the drugs/doses he listed but with just as many orals on top of that.

Some have said Tuor recommends a shitload of natural supplements. True? What kind of things does he recommend?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws