over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJB1 SYNTHETINE, SYNTHESELEN, SYNTHEROL - MY journey to 2%

I hate to hear that. Ya humatrop is my fav too,haven't ran any since 2005

I had an amazing amount of energy today at the gym. The literature in synthelesen is overwhelmingly positive in affects for bodybuilding and health. I read several threads on kynosolen at other forums. Every single one said the injection site would swell up and it burned while injecting it. With syntheselen and synthetine I have zero swelling and there was no injection pain. Most kynosolen is veterinary grade. Syntheselen is definitely high quality human grade because it feels clean/no negative sides at the injection site.
I took preworkouts as usual so I can't say claim only these supplements were the reason for my energy. I did 3 hours of weights with approximately 100 total sets of around 20 exercises. I superset and employ giant sets a lot. I also did 1 hour on the treadmill, then a cool down.
I was amazed at the pump I had. Again, I take many supplements so I can't claim any one was the reason for such an amazing workout and pump, but I could have kept going way beyond the 4 hours I trained.

Elvia, if I take syntheselen and synthetine before bed will it keep me awake, or help burn fat while I sleep?

Hey mate just curious how does your blood work look? I would think with the amount of stuff you're taking or have taken in the past it might not look the prettiest , or have you calmed down and it's pretty normal?

Hey mate just curious how does your blood work look? I would think with the amount of stuff you're taking or have taken in the past it might not look the prettiest , or have you calmed down and it's pretty normal?

To be honest I never have it done and could care less. Queefer's bloodwork looked perfect 2 months before he died. Since losing him I live life in the moment and try to enjoy it. I do everything by feel. If I take something and feel off, then I remove it.
I still use around a gram and a half of AAS per week. I wake up and decide what to take. It changes every single day. Today I took 75mg test prop, 75mg eq, 50mg tren ace, 25mg NPP, 25mg masteron, 25mg inject anadrol, plus a host of peptides, HGH, insulin, Kratom, etc. It feels wrong psychologically for me to do 3.5-4.5 grams like I always used to. I feel much better at this dose. Higher doses gave me persistent anxiety. I was 25Lbs heavier and just as lean when on higher doses, but I never felt heathy. I always felt toxic, nauseas, tired, and generally crappy.
I know people will hate on me for the way I do things, but I live my life my way and am cool with whatever happens. I've lost too many friends to worry about death; because it is coming, and without warning. Until it does I'll try my best to be kind to others and spread love, and enjoy the time I have.

I had an amazing amount of energy today at the gym. The literature in synthelesen is overwhelmingly positive in affects for bodybuilding and health. I read several threads on kynosolen at other forums. Every single one said the injection site would swell up and it burned while injecting it. With syntheselen and synthetine I have zero swelling and there was no injection pain. Most kynosolen is veterinary grade. Syntheselen is definitely high quality human grade because it feels clean/no negative sides at the injection site.
I took preworkouts as usual so I can't say claim only these supplements were the reason for my energy. I did 3 hours of weights with approximately 100 total sets of around 20 exercises. I superset and employ giant sets a lot. I also did 1 hour on the treadmill, then a cool down.
I was amazed at the pump I had. Again, I take many supplements so I can't claim any one was the reason for such an amazing workout and pump, but I could have kept going way beyond the 4 hours I trained.

Elvia, if I take syntheselen and synthetine before bed will it keep me awake, or help burn fat while I sleep?

Good to hear :)

They shouldn't effect your sleep but I would still try and dose them a few hours pre bed... especially if you are dosing them after slin. They are energy promoting but not in a stimulant way so I am sure you could dose them pre bed and be fine. Well kynoselen is a mild stimulant as it increases norepinephrine so thats the one that could cause sleeping issues. The AMP in it also ha sthe ability to convert to ATP which is the primary carrier of energy in cells and that is known to cause an energy boost. I have only used synthetine near bed so you would have to try them both to find out.

Last edited:
I'll do around 15 exercises, 3-6 sets each, then an hour of cardio.

:eek::eek::eek:

Among all these crazy things you've listed since your first post in that thread :D, I truly find that part to be the most shocking... :p;)

Love your threads JJ.

You're already ripped.

I can't wait to see what the 2% version looks like!

Good to hear :)

They shouldn't effect your sleep but I would still try and dose them a few hours pre bed... especially if you are dosing them after slin. They are energy promoting but not in a stimulant way so I am sure you could dose them pre bed and be fine. Well kynoselen is a mild stimulant as it increases norepinephrine so thats the one that could cause sleeping issues. The AMP in it also ha sthe ability to convert to ATP which is the primary carrier of energy in cells and that is known to cause an energy boost. I have only used synthetine near bed so you would have to try them both to find out.

I felt like I had more oxygen in my blood yesterday. I was in a much better mood which for me is typically energy related. When I have energy and don't get winded, I'm such a happy person, and go out of my way to say, "Hi" to everyone I see. When I'm tired it's harder to be outgoing.

I just took 2ml syntheselen. I took my 10 units insulin 45 minutes ago plus my GHRP2, cjc no dac, BPC-157, 2ius serostim, 15mg MK677, 10mg tadalifil, 5mg YK-11, and a blend of maeng da/red Thai Kratom.

Elvia, I'll start taking syntheselen/synthetine in the evening post workout too eventually. I'm just trying to make it last longer so I fear using too much too fast. Time for my 2ml synthetine now. I'm still in a fasted state even though I've been awake for hours. I think all these supps in a fasted state burn fat and spare muscle even without cardio. I love cardio at the gym in the cardio movie theater but only like going to the gym once a day. I need to buy a recombinant bike or treadmill at home but it has to be gym quality or I won't like it. That's a big financial investment.
My AAS today is 50mg test prop, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron.

:eek::eek::eek:

Among all these crazy things you've listed since your first post in that thread :D, I truly find that part to be the most shocking... :p;)

I actually did 3 hours of weights and an hour of cardio. I don't train the traditional bodybuilding way any more. I do tons of reps and concentrate on very slow movement. For example on a chest press with individual left and right arm press, I do 8 reps left arm press, 8 reps right arm, 6 left, 6 right, then 4 and 4. I do around 100 reps per set with no rest. I can't go heavy so I use a weight I can strongly squeeze each rep and isolate the pec.
For delts, I do non stop reps alternating left and right arm for a giant set of lateral dumbbell raises, front dumbbell raises, dumbbell raises in between the from and middle position, turn thumbs upward and do raises at all positions, palms up in each position, bent laterals. Essentially a hundred reps or per set, 6 sets, supersetting all that with free weight T-bar rows.
I train 2 hours, chug a whey isolate/contrate/oat drink. Then I do another hour of weights and an hour of cardio. I sip a preworkout drink the whole time.
I feel such a release after this. It clears my mind of my chronic depression/anxiety for 48 hours. I train like this EOD. Everyday would be too much for me to recover mentally or physically. I alternate upperbody and lowerbody days.

Hey jj1b you train 3x a week then?

Lately, yes. I trained 6 days a week for years but got burnt out this past year. A month or two ago I tried a full upperbody day and it felt amazing to get pumped all over. I psychologically just don't want to go to the gym everyday any more. I'm finding with a day off I come back super motivated and can train for hours without getting fatigued. I used to train legs once a week because I couldn't heal faster than that. Since adding serostim twice a day at 4ius total, I find I can train legs twice a day and totally bomb them.
I need to train for my mental welfare. EOD is perfect for my mind and body. I shoot for EOD but sometimes only go 3 times a week if I do my early work job which only allows me a few good hours of sleep. I fear training on little sleep. I ache those days and know I'll risk injury. If I don't train 3 days a week I get depressed. Lately, 3 to 4 hour workouts feel incredible for my mind and body.
I'm learning to lose the life long guilt of not going to the gym all the time. And when I have a cheat meal, I'm finally not feeling guilty afterwards. I'm trying to enjoy life more since I see many of my friends dying. This experiment to get leaner is a way of staying motivated. I have to have a goal in mind in order to enjoy training. The thought of simple maintanence would bore me.

Thats why they used to give it to horses as it significantly increases cardiovascular endurance. Although I think it is banned now for horse and dog racings.

When we get a new and bigger place I will get an exercise bike for morning cardio. I am realistic and there is no chance I will get up and travel to the gym to do cardio only to return later on. But if I had it in the house I would definitely do it first thing and would actually enjoy it. As you eluded to some of the home ones look like they would fall apart after 5 days. I did see a good one over here and it wasn't that expensive so hopefully I can get it in the next few months.

2ml of each would last 100 days for your 2 bottles. 4ml would last 50 days. If you are training 3-4 days per week you could do 2ml on off days and 4ml on training days. I definitely noticed a big difference going from 2ml to 3ml pre workout too.

I felt like I had more oxygen in my blood yesterday. I was in a much better mood which for me is typically energy related. When I have energy and don't get winded, I'm such a happy person, and go out of my way to say, "Hi" to everyone I see. When I'm tired it's harder to be outgoing.

I just took 2ml syntheselen. I took my 10 units insulin 45 minutes ago plus my GHRP2, cjc no dac, BPC-157, 2ius serostim, 15mg MK677, 10mg tadalifil, 5mg YK-11, and a blend of maeng da/red Thai Kratom.

Elvia, I'll start taking syntheselen/synthetine in the evening post workout too eventually. I'm just trying to make it last longer so I fear using too much too fast. Time for my 2ml synthetine now. I'm still in a fasted state even though I've been awake for hours. I think all these supps in a fasted state burn fat and spare muscle even without cardio. I love cardio at the gym in the cardio movie theater but only like going to the gym once a day. I need to buy a recombinant bike or treadmill at home but it has to be gym quality or I won't like it. That's a big financial investment.
My AAS today is 50mg test prop, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron.

JJ, I saw in pinkton's thread that you had switch to 1/2 inch slin pins for syntherol injects. I'm only half way through the thread. Was wondering if you are still and advocate of the more shallow injections. Biceps in particular.

Good thread...Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

JJ, I saw in pinkton's thread that you had switch to 1/2 inch slin pins for syntherol injects. I'm only half way through the thread. Was wondering if you are still and advocate of the more shallow injections. Biceps in particular.

Lately, I'm using 27 gauge 1/2" pins in my glutes for syntheselen, Synthetine, and all AAS. I went back to using 23 gauge 1.5" pins in my biceps and triceps for syntherol. 1/2" pins are great but I get tired of back loading them all so I use 23 gauge 3ml 1.5" to speed up the process. Lately, I put 3ml in each bicep head and tricep head every 4 days prior to training arms if time allows. If you have the time to back load all the 27 gauge 1/2" Slin pins is looks great because you have plenty of places to disperse the syntherol giving a very natural look. This is hope Pinkton does it. He has his girl help with all the syntherol shots. I need one of those. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131