over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJB1 SYNTHETINE, SYNTHESELEN, SYNTHEROL - MY journey to 2%

you are so cool

If you have capsules and they are all the same color then you can just put them in a vitamin capsule bottle and check in your bag and it's fine. I brought hell fire capsules this time which in the past I substituted capsules my friend made me with a mix of dbol, anadrol, and winstrol.
This time I had a blood pressure pill in my tiny pocket of my jeans. They searched me several times. I'm glad they didn't find it and think it's an illegal drug. I put Kratom in my turkey, rice, veggie meal I brought to eat, and in my protein drink. It's not illegal but carrying green powder just looks sketchy to me. Haha :D

Hey :)
I could not stop laughing when I read how much effort you put into your packaging. So funny to mix your kratom into your food :)
really appreciate the idea of putting caps into a vitamin bottle!

Hey :)
I could not stop laughing when I read how much effort you put into your packaging. So funny to mix your kratom into your food :)
really appreciate the idea of putting caps into a vitamin bottle!

Haha Kratom in food tastes absolutely disgusting, but it made me smile haha :D

Haha Kratom in food tastes absolutely disgusting, but it made me smile haha :D
My friend I mentioned at work in the other thread mixes his with Greek yogurt.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I started back on 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen last night and this morning now that I'm back from vacation. Time to get serious again!

I learned real fast Friday that taking 3ml synthetine with 12 units Slin plus Kratom, all 3 lower blood glucose, must be monitored very carefully with glucose tabs or sugar near by. I went full on hypo even after consuming 50 grams carbs. Man, I'm dropping body fat fast. I found this on L-carnitine and how it effects lean altheletes like myself:

“The pattern of response in glucose with L-carnitine supplementation in lean participants (earlier timing of peak glucose and lower 30 min glucose concentration) seems to support a mechanism of enhanced glucose disposal through a direct insulin-like action on skeletal muscle” report researchers led by Stuart Galloway from the University of Stirling in Scotland."

Last edited:
I learned real fast Friday that taking 3ml synthetine with 12 units Slin plus Kratom, all 3 lower blood glucose, must be monitored very carefully with glucose tabs or sugar near by. I went full on hypo even after consuming 50 grams carbs. Man, I'm dropping body fat fast. I found this on L-carnitine and how it effects lean altheletes like myself:

“The pattern of response in glucose with L-carnitine supplementation in lean participants (earlier timing of peak glucose and lower 30 min glucose concentration) seems to support a mechanism of enhanced glucose disposal through a direct insulin-like action on skeletal muscle” report researchers led by Stuart Galloway from the University of Stirling in Scotland."

Interesting...Always a learning experience man!

I am looking forward to getting back on synthetine when I am back from my vacation. Once I lose my holiday bloat I will be adding slin to it too. Great info as always JJ :)

I'm about to start using synthetine again as well with humalog preworkout. Keeping most carbs around workout. I'm done bulking, I feel like a fat pig at 210lbs ;)

I used Synthetine during my last prep, with great success.

I did 3ml with 4iu insulin prior to AM fasted cardio and 3 ml with my carbs (27g pre workout/60-90 Intra) and intra (and insulin, if it was part of the program at the time).

I'm always looking for ways to make what works even more efficient.

To that end, I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a "best time" to take the Synthetine? By that I mean, in relation to the insulin or carb source.

Aaaaaand......Go!

I used Synthetine during my last prep, with great success.

I did 3ml with 4iu insulin prior to AM fasted cardio and 3 ml with my carbs (27g pre workout/60-90 Intra) and intra (and insulin, if it was part of the program at the time).

I'm always looking for ways to make what works even more efficient.

To that end, I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a "best time" to take the Synthetine? By that I mean, in relation to the insulin or carb source.

Aaaaaand......Go!

I've been taking my synthetine and insulin at the same time while fasted. I try to stay fasted until my blood glucose gets too low.
I've found by taking clenbuterol I can keep from going hypo much longer after taking Slin and synthetine, both glucose lowering agents.
I take my syntheselen at the same time, 3ml of each in the morning.
The syntheselen gives me natural energy. I love that it has B-12 in it.
I may double my dose and take them both twice a day. I did try syntheselen before bed but it gave me energy so I'm trying earlier in the day. If I split dose I'll take the second dose around 6pm.
I'm finding fat loss much easier. The hard part is since returning from vacation with Queefer's family, I crave pizza and chocolate every night. I ate 100% perfect while there except for a last night cheat meal.
Since getting back home I got the same bad viral bug Q's brother had which has made it hard to diet. I've been perfect for 2 days though with only 1,400 calories yesterday, and by using intermittent fasting. I need to shrink my stomach down so these cravings go away. Haha :D

I'm about to start using synthetine again as well with humalog preworkout. Keeping most carbs around workout. I'm done bulking, I feel like a fat pig at 210lbs ;)

If humalog was over the counter I'd go that route too. I am a bit afraid of fast acting insulin. There's not much margin for error. With regular insulin I have to avoid all dietary fat which my joints are in need of.
You'll be impressed with how fast fat comes off. Pick up some syntheselen to add to your synthetine. I'm very impressed with stacking synthetine and syntheselen for both fat loss and energy. Plus, the daily glute injects of 3ml each glute is making my butt bubble shaped like 2 volleyballs. Ladies like a bubble butt on men as much as we do on them. :D

Pick up some syntheselen to add to your synthetine. I'm very impressed with stacking synthetine and syntheselen for both fat loss and energy.

Agreed...They're the perfect combo when taking together!

JJ you should post your updated pic in this thread too. You are looking great. Plus now you are back on your diet so will tighten up even more!!

I've been in bed sick for two weeks with a bad virus.
Today was the first day I've been out of bed and able to workout.
I haven't been on my diet while I've been bed ridden. Today was the first day back on synthetine and syntheselen. I took 3ml of each preworkout, and 3ml synthetine post workout. My doctor today said this virus is long lasting and I just have to wait it out and mask the symptoms with DayQuil and NyQuil.
Today was the first day I was perfect with my diet: egg whites, turkey breast, rice, whey protein and oats.
I'm guessing I'll still feel bad for another week but I'll force myself to train and try to stick to my diet. I messed up my rotator cuff again two weeks ago during my last workout before getting too sick to train. I need to add fats to my diet to help it heal. I'll add 6 whole eggs once a day.
Right now I'm very hot while lying in bed. I took the synthetine a half hour ago and it's heating me up, burning body fat.

I hope you start feeling better soon matey. Your restricted diet probably makes you even more sensitive to certain illnesses. When are you planning on competing? Could you not add a few fruits and vegetables with the added whole eggs for a few weeks just to feed your body better so you get better faster? Most greens contain very little calories. Plus most berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries) are very low in calories/carbs but full of anti oxidants etc.

The synthetine definitely heats you up :D I stuck to 3ml ed but I am upping that to 6ml now. I took 3ml pre workout today and I was so hot but fekt great and gonna do another 3ml now.

Post that pic in this thread as you are looking fantastic :)

I've been in bed sick for two weeks with a bad virus.
Today was the first day I've been out of bed and able to workout.
I haven't been on my diet while I've been bed ridden. Today was the first day back on synthetine and syntheselen. I took 3ml of each preworkout, and 3ml synthetine post workout. My doctor today said this virus is long lasting and I just have to wait it out and mask the symptoms with DayQuil and NyQuil.
Today was the first day I was perfect with my diet: egg whites, turkey breast, rice, whey protein and oats.
I'm guessing I'll still feel bad for another week but I'll force myself to train and try to stick to my diet. I messed up my rotator cuff again two weeks ago during my last workout before getting too sick to train. I need to add fats to my diet to help it heal. I'll add 6 whole eggs once a day.
Right now I'm very hot while lying in bed. I took the synthetine a half hour ago and it's heating me up, burning body fat.

I hope you start feeling better soon matey. Your restricted diet probably makes you even more sensitive to certain illnesses. When are you planning on competing? Could you not add a few fruits and vegetables with the added whole eggs for a few weeks just to feed your body better so you get better faster? Most greens contain very little calories. Plus most berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries) are very low in calories/carbs but full of anti oxidants etc.

The synthetine definitely heats you up :D I stuck to 3ml ed but I am upping that to 6ml now. I took 3ml pre workout today and I was so hot but fekt great and gonna do another 3ml now.

Post that pic in this thread as you are looking fantastic :)
I got up at 5:30am and had 6 hard boiled eggs: 360 calories
9:30am: 2 scoops whey protein and 1/4 cup oats. I had part of an apple but it was bad. :(
11:30am: just took 3ml syntheselen and 3ml synthetine with my MK677, GHRP2, cjc no dac, BPC157, and serostim.
I also took 1ml stealth completion cut: 50mg tren ace, 50mg test prop, 50mg masteron.
I just took my 5 grams of maeng da Kratom for energy. Time to shower, eat turkey breast, egg whites, and steamed rice then train either legs or entire upperbody plus a half hour of cardio.
I'm still sick but I'm back on track with my fat loss project.

This pic was a couple weeks ago before I got too sick to train.

Also, I'll mention, I ran out of syntherol so I put mct oil in my arms and my right bicep got irritated and swelled up like a football. It scared me pretty bad. I was afraid it would need to get cut open. Luckily it's improving from antibiotics and antiinflammatories. You get what you pay for. Stick to syntherol so you don't have this happen. I'm grateful that it's finally healing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 247
Get well soon JJ. Add in greens like Elvia mentioned. Stuff like spinach etc has literally no cals but tons of benefits. I'm guilty of not eating enough of it myself.

I have in my Humalog now so my plan is 10iu with 4mls of synthetine preworkout. I'm not sure about the syntheselen yet because my b12 maxes out the test limits naturally, has something to do with my iron deficiency anemia so I am worried about adding anything with b12 being harmful for my specific case. I will probably run it at a low dose of 1/4-1/2ml just in case.

Looking great JJ ! :headbang:

I've done 65 minutes on the bike and I'm on my 4th leg exercise. I was sweating like mad during cardio. It feels great to be back in the gym even though my vision is still very blurry. I think I'll be back to the body fat I was by next week. Post workout I'll take more synthetine with insulin and HGH, then I'll try to fast a couple hours before eating if I don't start to go hypo.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws