over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows T3

I have a lot of personal experience with T3. Even stayed on for several month's at a time to stay lean. I only ever do just 50mcg/day, split half AM and half PM, daily. I've bounced back completely, coming off of it no problem. I do however use otc supp Guggulsterones directly after coming off of T3 to help bounce my natural levels back up.

I don't agree with his way or method of using it by pulsing it. It's best taken daily. Everyone seems to have their own ideology or opinion on how it works best for them. I do enjoy hearing his knowledge and experience with everything else. He will be sorely missed. An asset to this community. We are all a dying breed. Losing so many good guys in this sport, from different variables.

Personally i have been taking 12.5mcg t3 and 50 mcg t4 for months and it recover well after stoping, I am trying now 25mcg T3 / 100mcg T4 to see how my body react and when i am gonna stop i will low dose to half during some weeks and stop it completely see if my own production back to the business

I miss John, he was a good friend!

I miss our talks we had over the decades😥
I still can't believe he's gone. We lost a special man when we lost John. A true one of a kind. We are blessed to be able to go back and check out all his videos on training, nutrition, etc.. that he left for us. RIP Mountain dog, u maybe gone but u will never be forgotten!!

I’ll be honest, I think the fear around T3 is overhyped. I’ve never had issues coming off and never seen anyone have issues coming off.

I think honestly what’s happening is people are on GH/Tren and other drugs that affect their thyroid, and then blame issues on the T3.

I also don’t understand the point of 25mcg EOD personally, I’d imagine it’s just gonna push down TSH then you spend the next day trying to recover then you crush it again etc

Much love for John, but I guess I’m missing the point of this protocol.
I get results at 25 mcg eod it’s a 2.5 day half life, it just depends on how sensitive you are to it. I don’t have low thyroid and I taper up usually from a 1/4 tab and I feel it. That said I only run it precontest so I stay very sensitive

I get results at 25 mcg eod it’s a 2.5 day half life, it just depends on how sensitive you are to it. I don’t have low thyroid and I taper up usually from a 1/4 tab and I feel it. That said I only run it precontest so I stay very sensitive
At 6mcg what do you feel ?

At 6mcg what do you feel ?
We’ll after not taking it for 5 years just like taking 25 mcg before. Body temp up noticeably, sweat more , appetite increased, the usual sides to a T. Maybe it’s bc of fertility I dunno I can barely drink green tea without feeling like I’m on meth. 5 years no stims no drugs totally revamped my body, 500 mg of sust has me hitting PRs at 45 and when I say I lift something it’s 8-12 reps or more. I don’t do low rep work to me it doesn’t count, just how I look at it, guys who do singles is fine I’m not ripping on it just for me if I say I lift something it means I do reps and controlled ones at that. I bumped the T 3 up just a little Tuesday and I was just on fire. Mind you got my labs this month and I know TSH doesn’t mean thyroid is normal but usually it is and mine is totally normal so it is def my body. As in 2018 my last show I ended prep at 3 a day for a few weeks and it was uncomfortable but not untenable rn 25 mcg would make me sick

What? Lol
Yep 30 mg of caffeine and I’m bouncing but after 5 years with none it makes sense, we so over use caffeine we tend to forget it’s a strong drug/pesticide

We’ll after not taking it for 5 years just like taking 25 mcg before. Body temp up noticeably, sweat more , appetite increased, the usual sides to a T. Maybe it’s bc of fertility I dunno I can barely drink green tea without feeling like I’m on meth. 5 years no stims no drugs totally revamped my body, 500 mg of sust has me hitting PRs at 45 and when I say I lift something it’s 8-12 reps or more. I don’t do low rep work to me it doesn’t count, just how I look at it, guys who do singles is fine I’m not ripping on it just for me if I say I lift something it means I do reps and controlled ones at that. I bumped the T 3 up just a little Tuesday and I was just on fire. Mind you got my labs this month and I know TSH doesn’t mean thyroid is normal but usually it is and mine is totally normal so it is def my body. As in 2018 my last show I ended prep at 3 a day for a few weeks and it was uncomfortable but not untenable rn 25 mcg would make me sick
I feel like you may be the greatest thing professional muscle has ever seen

Yep 30 mg of caffeine and I’m bouncing but after 5 years with none it makes sense, we so over use caffeine we tend to forget it’s a strong drug/pesticide
What the hell would caffeine have to do with fertility? 😂

I’m also still really confused why you think not taking t3 sensitizes you to it

Some plants use caffeine as an insecticide to protect themselves.
So yeah be careful if you're a Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus.

Caffeine: The Silent Killer of Success​

Some plants use caffeine as an insecticide to protect themselves.
So yeah be careful if you're a Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus.
If you ingest caffeine in the same volume as an insect it’ll kill you too. Same with nicotine they are organic poisons.

Son I'm disappoint.
The article doesn't mention feeling like on meth after green tea withdrawal.

It really is hard on the body, I think if most adults took a year off it they’d never touch it again. Ephedra doesn’t even make me sick like caffeine does, yes I can still only take a tiny dose same with clen except the clen I can eat and sleep on still.

If you ingest caffeine in the same volume as an insect it’ll kill you too. Same with nicotine they are organic poisons.
And excessive water kills you too by means of hyponatremia.
So what? The dose makes the poison even with the most harmless compounds?l
Well, no shit Sherlock.

Son I'm disappoint.
The article doesn't mention feeling like on meth after green tea withdrawal.
Where the fuck you get green tea withdrawals, you’re in such a hurry to argue and try to look smart you post useless shit. There are no points for trying to be rude. It’s transparent bro.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws