over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LANTUS experiences

100IU of Lantus is not a good starting point for someone who hasn't used it before.

I had a lot of experience with insulin before using Lantus and when I was ready to start I researched how much guys around my size were using. I went with that and in 2 days was full of water which I never get with insulin. I gave it a break for a few days, started back around 20-25IU, moved up around 5IU every week, and had great results.
I make sure my insulin sensitivity is as high as possible before starting Lantus, and sure as hell 50-60IU's DO produce an intense effect.

I think I may just be squeamish with SubQ stuff, the bubble under the skin, anything over .2cc looks rough.

Insulin or HGH is painless. Personally used up to a 1cc without issue. AAS is a different story, to most 1cc will cause discomfort and many get it with far less than that.

100iu is just 1cc, there’s no discomfort.
True but I don’t think anyone is popping 110 iu of insulin at once seems like suicide to me

True but I don’t think anyone is popping 110 iu of insulin at once seems like suicide to me
Super heavies are doing 100 IU Lantus in the AM. To be clear, I am not.
I don't think it could physically harm you in any way given that 110IU breaks down to about 6IU per hour over the active life. Last year I had some days where I hit around 100 to 125IU of Lantus in the morning but I worked up to that, was using a lot of GH, and was eating 800-1000g of carbs per day.

I don't think it could physically harm you in any way given that 110IU breaks down to about 6IU per hour over the active life. Last year I had some days where I hit around 100 to 125IU of Lantus in the morning but I worked up to that, was using a lot of GH, and was eating 800-1000g of carbs per day.
But if Lantus makes you insulin resistant.... How you can use it daily and not become resistant?

You should be using at least Metformin....

But if Lantus makes you insulin resistant.... How you can use it daily and not become resistant?

He didn’t say to used it everyday. He said he had some days where he hit around 100 to 125IU of Lantus.

Where did he say he isn’t using Metformin?

Are you posting just to post at this point?

I went hypo on lantus today. It went like this:

6:45 wake up
7:00 shake with 8oz skim, 2 banananas, 80g oats, 2 scoops of BSN chocolate whey
7:10 40ius of lantus
7:40 uh oh I don't feel so good...
7:45 little bit hypo, take out some chocolates from my bag and slam them down while biking to work. It's only 5 little chocolate easter eggs
7:57 sweating profusely but not as hypo as I've been before on humalog, 5 flights of stairs is pretty tough when it's normally easy
8:00 chug down 600ml of orange juice I had in the work fridge
8:05 hypo symptoms subside.

Just how quick is the onset of lantus? It's active life is obviously long, but I've read it's onset can actually be pretty quick. If that's the case, is it actually kinda redundant to stack it with humalog?

I'm gonna start dosing AM+PM to avoid what happened this morning.

Real newbie question, but how do you guys pin so much slin? I can't imagine 100iu SubQ, is it multiple shots?
I always do insulin IM and usually in my inner forearms. Once I go past around 75IU some will leak when I pull it out so when the doses get up there I split it into two shots.

Lantus itself doesn't make you insulin resistant. I used it 5-6 days a week last year and it took months for resistance to develop - though I used it on a rebound so I was super primed. You avoid becoming insulin resistant through eating a mostly clean diet, consuming less carbs on rest days, using metformin instead of insulin on rest days, modulating GH use, using GW-501516, getting plenty of sleep - there are many ways.

I always do insulin IM and usually in my inner forearms. Once I go past around 75IU some will leak when I pull it out so when the doses get up there I split it into two shots.

Lantus itself doesn't make you insulin resistant. I used it 5-6 days a week last year and it took months for resistance to develop - though I used it on a rebound so I was super primed. You avoid becoming insulin resistant through eating a mostly clean diet, consuming less carbs on rest days, using metformin instead of insulin on rest days, modulating GH use, using GW-501516, getting plenty of sleep - there are many ways.
Lantus also IM?

Thanks for the precious information! (y) (y)

Thanks for posting this.
I was actually looking for first hand experience about insulin sensitivity with a 5 days a week use of Lantus for extended period of time.

Super heavies are doing 100 IU Lantus in the AM. To be clear, I am not.
I believe you I’m a super but I’ll never do that but if that’s what it takes to win I’m at a point where top 3 works if I don’t die lol

In the Luki thread and on Paul Barnett+Justin Harris's channel, one of the other things that offsets insulin resistance/promote sensitivity is resistance training itself. And it seems like higher volume training is more effective for this purpose than lower volume/higher intensity training.

I keep hearing mixed information about cardio's impact on insulin resistance. That Type II guy who's full name i don't remember seems to suggest it doesn't really help much, but idk.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member