over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's

Question

Brineal, is that your back in your avatar? Have you been in this sport a long time and tried a lot of products???????? Do you compete at a high level? Im just sayin..........you sound so authoratative and so confident of yourself because of the 1 chart you pasted with the nice colors........I am wondering what practical experience you have had with products such as this.

I think a roation of those would be perfect......diversity is the key.

yeah if it was up to me i woulda spaced those 3 things out a little more, ya know, and really tried to enjoy each of them seperately. Unfortunetly, the ol reflexs had other plans :p

Brineal, is that your back in your avatar? Have you been in this sport a long time and tried a lot of products???????? Do you compete at a high level? Im just sayin..........you sound so authoratative and so confident of yourself because of the 1 chart you pasted with the nice colors........I am wondering what practical experience you have had with products such as this.

yes it is my back phil, and i remembered shelby starnes posting that graph over at intensemuscle in a thread about lba's...i believe he found it posted by lyle macdonald over at his site, i didnt make that graph, i was just passing information on...is there something wrong with posting that phil, i thought that was what forums like these are meant for? i think it applies to the topic being talked about, i didnt say anything positive or negative about lbas, just to draw their own conclusions, and that would be thru whatever means, trying them, not trying them - whatever it doesnt make a bit of difference to me. i guess i dont see what the problem is? can you point out where i said anything remotely "authoratative" or "confident in myself" in that post phil? or maybe another post that ive made with regards to bodybuilding - im assuming thats what youre talking about, posts regarding bodybuilding, which is what this site is supposed to be about, right? maybe you can provide an example so i can see what youre talking about...ill be the first to admit and make amends if ive posted something off base...

I will make it easy for you

yes it is my back phil, and i remembered shelby starnes posting that graph over at intensemuscle in a thread about lba's...i believe he found it posted by lyle macdonald over at his site, i didnt make that graph, i was just passing information on...is there something wrong with posting that phil, i thought that was what forums like these are meant for? i think it applies to the topic being talked about, i didnt say anything positive or negative about lbas, just to draw their own conclusions, and that would be thru whatever means, trying them, not trying them - whatever it doesnt make a bit of difference to me. i guess i dont see what the problem is? can you point out where i said anything remotely "authoratative" or "confident in myself" in that post phil? or maybe another post that ive made with regards to bodybuilding - im assuming thats what youre talking about, posts regarding bodybuilding, which is what this site is supposed to be about, right? maybe you can provide an example so i can see what youre talking about...ill be the first to admit and make amends if ive posted something off base...
1. Who are you? Do you know what that graph means? What information does it pass on? Does it distinguish a good protein source?
2. Where have you been when all of the LBA threads were on here?
3. Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen is a GREAT protein source.....hospitals are now using it in the burn ward for recovery. Did you not read the latest studies?
4. Did Shelby Starnes or Lyle Macdonald use it exclusively for their IFBB Pro Card?
5. This is not bodybuilding what you are professing ......it is a witch hunt with fancy graphs and decietfull verbage used to propell your agenda....what ever that may be.
6. This is professional bodybuilding......if someone has a good idea and it shows in his physique and 1000s of people try it and say the same thing, I have no words to describe someone that keeps questioning it.
7. Again, what practical experience do you have with this product? Instead of guessing about........pondering about it........try it.

1. Who are you? Do you know what that graph means? What information does it pass on? Does it distinguish a good protein source?
2. Where have you been when all of the LBA threads were on here?
3. Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen is a GREAT protein source.....hospitals are now using it in the burn ward for recovery. Did you not read the latest studies?
4. Did Shelby Starnes or Lyle Macdonald use it exclusively for their IFBB Pro Card?
5. This is not bodybuilding what you are professing ......it is a witch hunt with fancy graphs and decietfull verbage used to propell your agenda....what ever that may be.
6. This is professional bodybuilding......if someone has a good idea and it shows in his physique and 1000s of people try it and say the same thing, I have no words to describe someone that keeps questioning it

you still havent shown any examples of where i said anything either way about lbas or about being authoratative about lbas, i havent said anything either way - deceitful verbage? where phil? CAN YOU PROVIDE DIRECT QUOTES FOR THAT WHICH YOU ARE ACCUSING? - i dont see what is deceitful about saying draw your own conclusions...? i havent said ANYTHING about whether they are high quality or low quality in this thread. (actually you can take a look at my post history, and youll see that in one thread i said that they benefit of lbas was high quality protein w/ fewer calories - look it up) witch hunt? what are you talking about? agenda? i have no idea what youre talking about, i dont make money off them, i dont lose money off them, i have no financial or other interest in them whatsoever... i suspect this has more to do with your bachelor thread than about lbas phil...

7. Again, what practical experience do you have with this product? Instead of guessing about........pondering about it........try it.

phil, that is what draw your own conclusions means...verbatim

i dont know if you read the entire thread, but there was discussion of the differences b/w whey and the lba, thats what the graph compares....i didnt make a statement either way, i didnt say whey was better, i didnt say whey was worse...

Last edited:
B

you still havent shown any examples of where i said anything either way about lbas or about being authoratative about lbas, i havent said anything either way - deceitful verbage? where phil? CAN YOU PROVIDE DIRECT QUOTES FOR THAT WHICH YOU ARE ACCUSING? - i dont see what is deceitful about saying draw your own conclusions...? i havent said ANYTHING about whether they are high quality or low quality in this thread. (actually you can take a look at my post history, and youll see that in one thread i said that they benefit of lbas was high quality protein w/ fewer calories - look it up) witch hunt? what are you talking about? agenda? i have no idea what youre talking about, i dont make money off them, i dont lose money off them, i have no financial or other interest in them whatsoever... i suspect this has more to do with your bachelor thread than about lbas phil...

1. HAVE YOU TRIED LBAs?.....is this one too tough for you to answer? I saw your graph........now answer this. BTW the Bachelor loves the LBAs!

1. HAVE YOU TRIED LBAs?.....is this one too tough for you to answer? I saw your graph........now answer this. BTW the Bachelor loves the LBAs!

ive only tasted the chocolate, never used for an extended period of time, which is why i didnt make any judgements ANYWHERE in this thread as to how good or bad they are and didnt recommend that the OP try or not try them...and i only posted the graph because the comparison b/w whey and the lbas was part of the discussion

OK

ive only tasted the chocolate, never used for an extended period of time, which is why i didnt make any judgements ANYWHERE in this thread as to how good or bad they are and didnt recommend that the OP try or not try them...and i only posted the graph because the comparison b/w whey and the lbas was part of the discussion

1. You just tried chocolate........but never gave it a chance? Yet ,you post a graph on an LBA thread telling us to draw our own conclusions.........How do you know if it is a good product? You post a graph and tell people to come to their own conclusions.....what conclusions are we to come to? What does that graph conclude? Do not you agreee that trying something will give you the best conclusion? Pertaining to yourself.....why abandon ship?

1. You just tried chocolate........but never gave it a chance? Yet ,you post a graph on an LBA thread telling us to draw our own conclusions.........How do you know if it is a good product? You post a graph and tell people to come to their own conclusions.....what conclusions are we to come to? What does that graph conclude? Do not you agreee that trying something will give you the best conclusion? Pertaining to yourself.....why abandon ship?

like i said before, i posted the graph because the discussion was about whether there would be differences b/w whey + glycerin and lbas - and there is, but im not making a judgmennt about it either way. the graph shows the amino breakdown b/w the two - it doesnt say anything about bad/good/quality/low quality etc... i said draw your own conclusions, i never referenced the graph in that statement - i didnt say, "look at the graph and draw your conclusions from it" did i? that is YOUR interpretation phil - draw your own conclusions means just that - try them, dont try them, whatever, but draw your own conclusion, yes trying them would be a good way to draw a conclusion - I NEVER SAID NOT TO TRY THEM I NEVER SAID TO TRY THEM I NEVER SAID THEY WERE GOOD, I NEVER SAID THEY WERE BAD...i stayed neutral phil, i dont see what your issue with that is. if you have an issue with me personally then that is something separate, but i havent said anything out of order and the post history proves that.

as for me, im perfectly happy with using whey, i dont feel the need to change, why fix it if it aint broke. if i was in a situation where i needed a very quick protein source or was lactose intolerant, i imagine a switch to lba's would be a wise one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I just laughed/snorted/almost spit my decaf coffee out!
I was being serious :( ! think about what i said and what whey has the highest concentration of and what that substance does! thats why if i was looking for optimal recovery i would want a blend of beef collagen and whey protein

If this is not telling me to look at the graph and draw my own conclusions.....then you have to explain things in a different way.

i really didnt think it was necessary to explain differently because i wasnt making ANY recommendations or judgements on ANY of the products being discussed - i guess you see the graph as saying lbas are bad? or that people reading the graph would draw that conclusion? - i dont think so, all it shows is the differences in the amino breakdowns - the graph doesnt say that either is better than the other - someone asked about the diff. b/w whey and lba - and the graph shows some of the differences - it doesnt make a judgement (its not like the title is whey rules & lbas are shit or something)... i suppose if you come into the thread with the idea that i am here to be a dick and undermine you personally phil - which i can guarantee you im not here to do (that would be asinine of me, its no secret to me that you know much more about bbing than i do), then that would be how you'd interpret what i said. as for differences b/w whey and lba - i think you can derive some conclusions from the graph, but an ultimate judgement on the efficacy and worth of either product - no, of course you cant, which is why i didnt say anything either way about whey or lbas.

Last edited:
i really didnt think it was necessary to explain differently because i wasnt making ANY recommendations or judgements on ANY of the products being discussed - i guess you see the graph as saying lbas are bad? or that people reading the graph would draw that conclusion? - i dont think so, all it shows is the differences in the amino breakdowns - the graph doesnt say that either is better than the other - someone asked about the diff. b/w whey and lba - and the graph shows some of the differences - it doesnt make a judgement (its not like the title is whey rules & lbas are shit or something)... i suppose if you come into the thread with the idea that i am here to be a dick and undermine you personally phil - which i can guarantee you im not here to do (that would be asinine of me, its no secret to me that you know much more about bbing than i do), then that would be how you'd interpret what i said. as for differences b/w whey and lba - i think you can derive some conclusions from the graph, but an ultimate judgement on the efficacy and worth of either product - no, of course you cant, which is why i didnt say anything either way about whey or lbas.

find someone like me that would give a shit what anyone thinks and has no loyalty to any company to let you know what works and what doesn't, at least for me.
I felt best while on LBA and gains were very nice AND I was off cycle. When I finally finish the free stuff I have now, I will buy more from Phil. and I can't wait to use them when on!
Nuff Said!

I understand

But.........to come here and show a graph and tell me you TASTED LBAs......TASTED? You say if it aint broke dont fix it as saying you will not try them......does that really make sense?You never tried them? Did you ever TASTE GH? Isnt that bodybuilding...........experimenting? You TASTED them..........I think that is where the disconnect comes in.

But.........to come here and show a graph and tell me you TASTED LBAs......TASTED? You say if it aint broke dont fix it as saying you will not try them......does that really make sense?You never tried them? Did you ever TASTE GH? Isnt that bodybuilding...........experimenting? You TASTED them..........I think that is where the disconnect comes in.

fair enough, i never said i would NEVER try them, but for now, im happy with what how im supplementing. i didnt give any advice to try them or not to try them, i would say that if someone is truly curious about them, that they should get a few bottles and give it a go, i dont see how any harm could come in that and they may find they really like them - they should draw their own conclusion. again, the graph was just in reference to the discussion about whey vs. lba that was going on above in this thread and was not a judgment about the value of whey or lbas. im not gonna post anymore in this thread, i think we have sufficiently beat this dead horse into a pulp

the best bit i would think is better digestion for me at least as i have issues with that, im trying to find somewhere in the uk to get a good price on them after phil talking about them, they sound ideal to me and experience will always beat any graph imo.

Something I've noticed: it seems like after I take my LBAs, I most immediately notice an increase in my heart rate. Is this just my sheer excitement/enjoyment of this incredible product, or what?!

Can Phil or anybody else attest to this?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131