over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LE in gym lifting while on duty

Has anyone ever seen sheriff or PD guys, lift in a gym, while wearing uniform,police, probation shirts and firearms? While on duty.
And employee of the the gym , didn't say anything about it.And they an the employee just just chat, likes its normal, nothing wrong with it.

Your thoughts?

I know LE work out in the gyms I train in, but never seen them in full uniform. Maybe they are on break or just hitting the gym when they can? Carrying their firearm around is kind of odd, but then again, they are LE.

It wouldn't bother me a bit to see that, but would strike me as very odd. I think it would be extremely uncomfortable and get you all sweaty in your work clothes. Having the belt and holster on would really suck. I guess it is probably better for them to wear the gun than to leave it in the car or a locker. In those places it could be stolen and end up hurting someone, just like what happened to Kate Steinle in Cal.

Having the belt and holster on would really suck. I guess it is probably better for them to wear the gun than to leave it in the car or a locker.

as long as they don't start break dancing :eek:

Last edited:
as long as they don't star break dancing :eek:

I remember back in the 80s being on the beach on vacation and seeing guys break dance out there. They carried a folding board with them to use as a surface. One guy had the board and the other carried the big ass boom box! It was pretty sweet. They also did the moon walk and some other Jackson moves!

Police and firemen are public service figures. If you really want to know what they are doing in your gym go ask them. They should be capable of explaining why they are there as part of what they do is to educate the public about the job they have. A lot of these replies are accurate and some are pathetic and they come from misinformed people who spread bad information.

If a cop wants to work out why would that bother anyone? Would you rather them sitting in a buffet? There are bad apples in every profession. Bad teachers, bad doctors, bad whatever YOU do. Does that make them all bad? Ofcourse not.
Most do the right thing and make there livelihood responding to your 911 call when your day went south.

As for firemen, most firemen I know work 24 or 48 hr shifts where I live. In that Time if they can work out why on earth wouldn’t they?! The “ on your tax payer dollar” remark is crap. These guys have radios and respond when the call comes out. Be it at the station, the gym, the grocery store, wherever. They are doing something productive with there Time on duty.

Last edited:
I worked at a gym where a pimp had his van in the parking lot and the Ho grabbed sets between tricks. She was actually in good shape but always wore sunglasses when working out. I can't make this shit up, and no Little Slice I do not have a picture of the Ho.

My encounter with gym LE unfortunately has been a negative one. Had one lingering around my locker for almost 20 mins a few weeks ago not doing shit while I showered and got ready for work. I didnt realize who or what he was until he started flashing around his badge and radio making sure I caught a glimpse. I have no idea what that was about but I'm not crazy and know he was trying to send me a message even though it's not clear what that message was. I do know he was out of shape and tubby and me well yea I look like I work out and I probably supplement. Entertaining to say the least.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity