over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letrozole

That's what I have planned matey. I have some npp so I was gonna add in a small dose ed and stop the winny. I also plan to add adrol in.... not long to go for that :D

This may be too much information but honestly my libido is night and day different after starting the letro. I am surprised by this. We all know what high dosed letro can do to libido. Usually my libido on tren is sky high but this time round it's been declining fast. I must have needed the letro. The size of my flaccid penis is much bigger too and I keep getting erections all the time! I am using MT2 too but have been on it for a long time so it's definitely the letro. I am sure though it will start having the opposite effect though as I bump the dose up and the longer I stay on it. I am drying out well though and have noticed lots more vascularity in my legs... even my feet are more vascular :)

I still haven't added the tadalafil :eek::D I keep forgetting but will dose it preworkout 2moro.

Your abs are shredded in your pics. The letro is really pulling water out from under the skin.
Nothing as good as slapping your girl in the face with a big flaccid penis. They love that! :D
I only tried letrozole once and it made me very horny!

Your abs are shredded in your pics. The letro is really pulling water out from under the skin.
Nothing as good as slapping your girl in the face with a big flaccid penis. They love that! :D
I only tried letrozole once and it made me very horny!

Yeah the letro is really helping me with my goals. I am still on winny but gonna stop tonight and have a few days off then start adrol. Winny and letro combined are not good for the joints :eek: I started 30mg npp last night too. I wasn't on the winny that long and I won't be on the adrol for more than 20 days as my liver is always a concern

Posted in another forum....

"letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects ."

Published studies don't apply to gear users who need an AI. Letro might inhibit up to 98% of estradiol in guys who aren't on gear and have normal test and E2 levels. When your total T is 5000nd/dL+ on cycle it will be rare for anyone to come near to 90% E2 suppression with a low dose of Letro.

.50mg/day letro and 1x aromasin EOD keeps my E2 just right on 750mg test. Libido is great and no puffy nips.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I started 1.5mg last night... so strong... could feel the difference when I woke up.

What do you feel? I felt real aggressive and horny in an evil, I WANT TO HATE FUCK MY EX, type of feeling. :D

It's a funny one because it has destroyed my libido but my libido fights back at certain times :D Instead of destroying Barbie I want to cuddle her haha... letrozole has made me into a softy... not for long though ;) When I took the larger dose I woke up and was very horny and aggressive. It's bad it suppresses libido so much but I am loving it as the vascularity I have gained since starting is amazing. My veins seem to be coming out more the higher in dose I go. Gonna take another 1.5mg tonight.

I have been sing clomid an tribulus while on. And one of them is actually making me horny. Twinlab trib was giving me instant erections and drive but killer headaches so that I couldn't lift.
Since I started milt thistle again my sex drive is down, maybe that anti androgen shit is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been sing clomid an tribulus while on. And one of them is actually making me horny. Twinlab trib was giving me instant erections and drive but killer headaches so that I couldn't lift.
Since I started milt thistle again my sex drive is down, maybe that anti androgen shit is true.

Milk thistle is a liver cleanser, not an anti estrogen. If you want a sex drive try melanotan with tadalafil. It's like being a teenager again.

I know it's liver aid, people have cited studies on here showing it to be possibly an anti androgen.

I have stopped my letrozole. It was a great run and helped make me look tighter but I think a break is needed. I don't want to be running high doses for long periods. Plus I don't need it for the cycle I am on as my aas doses are fairly low now. I will try and get my cholesterol etc tested to see how I am.

I have stopped my letrozole. It was a great run and helped make me look tighter but I think a break is needed. I don't want to be running high doses for long periods. Plus I don't need it for the cycle I am on as my aas doses are fairly low now. I will try and get my cholesterol etc tested to see how I am.

Sounds like a smart move. Time to let a little estrogen come back for sex drive and lipids.

Do you think a once weekly dose of letro would be detrimental or ok? Running trest at small amounts,, not having any sides but just wanted use the letro to see if holding any water. If so what would you recommend as a decent dose once a week and for how long?

Do you think a once weekly dose of letro would be detrimental or ok? Running trest at small amounts,, not having any sides but just wanted use the letro to see if holding any water. If so what would you recommend as a decent dose once a week and for how long?

You guys need to really start out very low and give it a couple of weeks before you up doses. You will see the vascular effects by then and also know whether it has killed your libido.

I was only on 700mg test and splitting the 2.5mg of letrozole into twice weekly doses and libido flew out the window.

Also I personally had no joint pain when estradiol levels went down to 9. In the past I have gone low on aromasin and felt the common sandy joint pain most complain about but not on letro.

Lactic acid burn even if I would do some squats in the shower (no weights) but would feel the burn just bending my thighs. Strange.

It was no big thing ("that's what she said") but noticed on certain exercises like lat pull downs with palms inward, the biceps would burn incredibly. Lactic acid bad. Don't know for certain if letro was connected, but it coincided with week during my low, low estradiol level. (PM me if this has happened to you on letrozole)

I have written before they should require rapists and sexual predators to take letrozole weekly while in prison and on probation. It is that strong to take away the passing thoughts of sex. Would look at attractive women and nothing crossed my mind. Also took over a month to regain a normal feeling at climax once letro was ended.

My .02 and you will have to determine whether it is worth the trade off. Happy lifting.

P.S.

probably giving some wives here ideas about slipping it into their husbands drink... all for just a little alone time

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. May jus start at a small dose once a week just to see if any changes noted.

Thanks for the input. May jus start at a small dose once a week just to see if any changes noted.

For me personally I would dose letro ed. So even if you plan a low weekly dose do it ed for more stable levels and imo to minimize side effects (libido crash). So even 300mcg per day for some users.

I may do that. I'm n a prep with app 16 weeks for one then 20 for another. Do you think it will be ok to do daily small doses entire time or take breaks.

I may do that. I'm n a prep with app 16 weeks for one then 20 for another. Do you think it will be ok to do daily small doses entire time or take breaks.

I would personally use exemestane (aromasin) ed for your entire prep at a suitable dose for your current aas (test dose etc). I would add letrozole later in your prep (about 4-5 weeks out) at a low dose (ed) and taper up the dose the closer you get to your show.

So even 300mcg per day for some users.

I'd say it would be enough in virtually all cases. If your experienceing estrogen sides don't dose the letro to high, it takes a week or two before it will show its effect. Blasting your estrogen into the dirt is not fun.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
hania22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner