over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letrozole

the dosages stated are IV as per the recommended dosage in original post ?

I've been using letro to reduce my ridiculously high E2 levels and it certainly worked in that regard.

Now to get my FSH and LH back on track.

Doc put me on Letro 3 times a week to decrease my estro. Only running 400 Test a week but estro was 289 on a range of 3-70. Can I lower the letro to 1.25 twice weekly or is that still to much?

Doc put me on Letro 3 times a week to decrease my estro. Only running 400 Test a week but estro was 289 on a range of 3-70. Can I lower the letro to 1.25 twice weekly or is that still to much?

How high is your E2 at three times a week at 2.5mg or at 1.25mg?

I would think 1.25mg twice a week would be plenty.

mands

I'm going to get it checked at the end of the money but with armidex 1mg every other day my estradiol was 289. With the letro at 2.5mg 3 times I week I bet it's zero. That's why I was thinking of lowering it. It's a pharmacy pill so it's tiny but I bet I could cut it in quarters if needed

I'm going to get it checked at the end of the money but with armidex 1mg every other day my estradiol was 289. With the letro at 2.5mg 3 times I week I bet it's zero. That's why I was thinking of lowering it. It's a pharmacy pill so it's tiny but I bet I could cut it in quarters if needed

Was your Arimidex Pharm grade too?

I think you should definitely lower your dose of Letro. I'm not a big fan of Letro at all. I always have great success with Arimidex .75mg EOD.

mands

Posted in another forum....

"letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects ."

Per day or?

I have 2.5 tabs . Was gonna split in 4's
but how often to take

My test is usually
test prop 1000mg a week
Tne 700mg per week.

Letrozole is hella strong!!!
Start with 1/4 tab twice a week and adjust from there. Don't wipe out your estrogen.

I responde

when people ask, i always say LETROZOLE.... not need to explain,,, read and test it with your own results

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

That is letrozole

"If you never take the chance to fail at something you will never taste success"!!

**broken link removed**

"If you never take the chance to fail at something you will never taste success"!!

So I have been trt-ing it for a while (until last Monday) and have noticed nips are puffing and sore as hell for the last month. I just got Letro and Examastane from Superior. I would have earlier, finances would not allow.

Anyway, I want to use the Examastane regularly because I have read that it is less unhealthy than letro. I want to start off with the Letro, though, because of the gyno issue. I was thinking of dosing, today, with 2.5 mgs of letro and after so many days, switching to Examastane. Maybe I should make the second dose Letro as well to really get a grasp on my swelling and pain. Any input from you guys that have experience in this area would be appreciated.

Also, does it matter if I takes these with or w/out a meal or at what time of day. Thank you all.

So I have been trt-ing it for a while (until last Monday) and have noticed nips are puffing and sore as hell for the last month. I just got Letro and Examastane from Superior. I would have earlier, finances would not allow.

Anyway, I want to use the Examastane regularly because I have read that it is less unhealthy than letro. I want to start off with the Letro, though, because of the gyno issue. I was thinking of dosing, today, with 2.5 mgs of letro and after so many days, switching to Examastane. Maybe I should make the second dose Letro as well to really get a grasp on my swelling and pain. Any input from you guys that have experience in this area would be appreciated.

Also, does it matter if I takes these with or w/out a meal or at what time of day. Thank you all.

I would have recommended tamoxifen at 20mg until the gyno had faded then carry on with 10mg for another 2 weeks. In addition I would have put you on exemestane at 12.5mg ed from the start. Once the tamox is finished carry on with the exemestane at the same dose.

You could do something similar with the letro but not really needed imo. Try 1.25mg eod of letro and go onto the exemestane as planned (12.5mg ed) and adjust if needed. If you have tamoxifen definitely use that instead.

Very interesting thread. I used Letro 3 times as i am a bit prone to gyno, had the surgery over 12 years ago, but now i stay on Bromo @ 12.5mg..2x/day E/O/D during cycle...and 12.5mg/day E/O/D for PCT. I also use Yohimburn ES topically everyday just on chest/nipple areas. I swear by that stuff. Interesting the facts that Johnj posted, which are of course true, but different people are having different results. On paper, it raises your test levels, but even at doses of 1.25 mg it KILLED my libido...i mean killed it. Tried Bulgarian tribulus after, horney goat weed, D-Aspartic acid(pharma grade) @ 3,000mg/day, and Tongkat Ali Extract...from Indonesia 200:1 ratio. Nothing, nada. About to run at least 1.5 G/week of Test E with some EQ @ 700mg/wk when my GH lands, along with 25mg/day of Bromo. Hope this improves my test levels, but more importantly libido. If not, i guess i gotta see an Endocronologist? Maybe bio-identical hormones? But then again, i couldn't run that with sych a high dosage of test. I think im gonna run HCG @250mcg, 2x/week during the whole Test run. Right now Megan Fox could walk past me in her underwear and i couldn't do shit for her!!
I think i fucked up because instead of researching it more, i ran this past fall the full 2.5mcg dose per day for 2 months. That REALLY killed shit i think....

Also no one mentioned estrogen rebound?? i heard many switch to 20 mg nolvadex after letro to prevent estrogen rebound. Let's start at the top....

AdvancedHelp
Result Filters
AbstractSend to:
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995 Sep;80(9):2658-60.
Use of ultrasensitive recombinant cell bioassay to measure estrogen levels in women with breast cancer receiving the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole.
Klein KO1, Demers LM, Santner SJ, Baron J, Cutler GB Jr, Santen RJ.
Author information
Abstract
The development of well tolerated, potent, specific, and nontoxic aromatase inhibitors for the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen-dependent breast cancer has been a major goal of recent studies. The third generation inhibitors now under investigation are nearly 10,000-fold more potent than first generation compounds. Currently available RIAs for plasma estradiol lack sufficient sensitivity to measure levels during aromatase inhibition and, thus, to assess drug potency precisely. The availability of an ultrasensitive bioassay for estradiol provided the opportunity to accurately assess the potency of a new third generation triazole aromatase inhibitor, letrozole (CGS 20267). We used this assay to measure estradiol levels in 14 women with metastatic breast cancer given letrozole at doses of 100 micrograms to 5.0 mg/day over a 12-week period. The lack of differences between doses and sampling times allowed pooling of data. Basal estradiol levels of 7.2 +/- 1.9 pmol/L (mean +/- SEM, 1.95 +/- 0.52 pg/mL) fell to 0.26 +/- 0.11 pmol/L (0.07 +/- 0.03 pg/mL) during the first 6 weeks of therapy and to 0.48 +/- 0.18 pmol/L (0.13 +/- 0.05 pg/mL) during the second 6 weeks of therapy. Although plasma estradiol levels measured by RIA were significantly correlated with levels measured by bioassay (r = 0.79; P < 0.01), the degree of suppression assessed by the bioassay (95 +/- 2% after 6 weeks) was greater than that determined by the RIA (81 +/- 4%), presumably due to improved ability to measure very low estradiol levels. We conclude that plasma estradiol is suppressed by letrozole to lower levels than previously observed, with equivalent suppression at all doses studied. A slight, although not statistically significant, rebound in estradiol levels occurs during the second 6 weeks of therapy compared to the first 6 weeks. Maximum inhibition of aromatase is achieved at letrozole doses as low as 100 micrograms.
PMID: 7673408 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+

To get rid of my minor gyno, I used 2.5 mgs of Letro for about a week until I noticed it going away. Then cut dosage in half for a few days then in half again.
Cleared it up completely.

To get rid of my minor gyno, I used 2.5 mgs of Letro for about a week until I noticed it going away. Then cut dosage in half for a few days then in half again.
Cleared it up completely.

Yeah letro is super strong. Although I have had severe gyno in the past I left for months and 20mg tamoxifen daily got rid of it in 2 weeks. As mentioned above I think for existing gyno the combo of tamoxifen and exemestane is the best (taking lipids and possible sides into consideration). Once the gyno is gone just carry on with exemestane. 2nd choice for me would be arimidex and 3rd letrozole. But as you stated even letro only should get rid of it due to it's ability to lower estrogen levels. If someone wanted to dry out loads letro is definitely 1st choice :)

Love it. Clears up Gyno almost immediately for me.

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesslilbullie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131