over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's start over

Full disclosure: I never competed on a stage against other guys.

I think you look very good. I am not sure where you get the idea that you are fat? You have plenty of abs!

Hell, I would take another year just packing in the mass and trying to stay at 12% before competing. But that is just my opinion.

Like other said: If you are serious about competing in bodybuilding, getting professional coaching might be a good idea.

All the best and good luck.

There's many good coaches here. John meadows, Shelby Starnes and Matt porter to name a few of the well known ones. I'm personal looking into hiring Matt soon myself, seems like a great guy. Not to mention he gets ppl looking right 👌🏽
Matt is a good guy, and knows his shit. Learned a lot from him. Very minor and methodical changes, constant progression.

One note buddy:

You're taking the extreme mentality the other way. If you are truly eating 5000kcal, you're taking in a lot of carbs. You do NOT and SHOULD NOT cut to 100g a day from the get go. Even with a slight weekly bump your metabolism will down-regulate and then where will you go? Get the MOST out of the least. Cut carbs 150g to start and maybe some fats and ride that for 2 weeks. No cheat meals/re-feeds to start.

u need to add on another 20 lbs at least and tighten up while bulkin gotta be huge these days so bulk n bulk then think about competing

Wow thanks everyone for your help and opinions. Maybe not FAT but extremely bloated. I have made up my mind that I'm going to do a SMALL cut for 6-8 weeks and also to adjust to a lower carb intake. What are everyone's opinion on bulking with lower carbs (150-200g)? Can it be done or do we NEED lots of carbs to support growth? The carbs and sodium make me blow up really quick and I lose a lot of lines and cuts to the point where my look changes drastically. I'm aware I need to be ok with losing some cuts and hardness when bulking but it just disappeared way too quickly for me to be ok with my current situation and diet. Today is day 1 of my mini cut, 300g protein, 200g carbs, and 100g fats split up into 5 meals with no carbs in the last meal. Once I shed the water and a few lb of fat I'll be ready to add some mass. Opinions on low carb bulking?

Just finished all the fine tuning on my diet, totals are 347p, 200c and 103f. I can post it up after work if people would like to check it out.

Just finished all the fine tuning on my diet, totals are 347p, 200c and 103f. I can post it up after work if people would like to check it out.

lol, you are going to keep those EXACT numbers everyday? Damn, that sounds so boring to me.:p

Same thing day in day out. It's just easiest that way for me and when you're a damn good chef there's no need for variation ;)

I keep my numbers the same every day as far as one set for workout days, one for rest days. Increase as needed throughout bulk!

There is nothing magical with the numbers as long as the three macro's have a decent balance. If there is a calorie deficit, that's what matters. Again, as long as there is no major deficiency in the macro's, the fat cells will be used for energy.

Which Is The Best Weight-Loss Diet? | Exercise Biology

Last edited:
Should take this to another area, might get more attention there. Im not a bid poster just read mostly. But should try the beg area bud

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws