over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

longest time in ketosis

longest time in ketosis with out a carbup/cheatmeal?

• a week and less

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 4 weeks

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 8 weeks and longer

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
I never could do keto. i get hypoglycemic very fast.

when i was natty keto was my go-to diet
i usually did a couple weeks on keto but i did a refeed at least every 14 days... it usually took me a good week to get flat...

now when i cut on tren+t3 im fucking flat and depleted after 3 days cutting on about 300g carbs lol. i need a very high carb day at least once a week.

i think the more gear/stuff you take (AAS, t3, GH etc) the less useful a keto diet becomes vs a high carb low fat diet (assuming total calories are the same)

i know for sure that i do much much better on high carb diets vs keto / low carb diets

oats are oats, theres no difference
"1 cup" is not an accurate measurement, is a cup even standardized? cant believe you americans use "cup" as a measurement, lol

There's a huge difference. Just read what I wrote. And as far as cup. Yeah that's one of the most common measurement for just about anything on this side of the water.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Keto diets can be incredible if done correctly. There are so many different parts of the equation that must come into play. Do your homework and a ketogenic diet (like Bodyopus by Duchaine) can be incredibly anabolic. But I would never stay in ketosis for more that 7 days, it is extremely catabolic. And never lift while your in ketosis, accept for the high rep depletion workout before you carb load. There are also some great tricks to drive yourself into ketosis relatively quickly. My greatest keto diet and load went something like this. I dropped down from 250 to 235 during my 7 day ketosis and cardio. During my 6 day carb up I went up to 265 harder and leaner than ever before. When I lifted I felt like I was literally going to pop. I have never felt like this or got any kind or results like this on any drug. It was simply amazing. But then again I am hardcore keto guy and load guy if done correctly, especially when it comes to contest prep.

when i was natty keto was my go-to diet
i usually did a couple weeks on keto but i did a refeed at least every 14 days... it usually took me a good week to get flat...

now when i cut on tren+t3 im fucking flat and depleted after 3 days cutting on about 300g carbs lol. i need a very high carb day at least once a week.

i think the more gear/stuff you take (AAS, t3, GH etc) the less useful a keto diet becomes vs a high carb low fat diet (assuming total calories are the same)

i know for sure that i do much much better on high carb diets vs keto / low carb diets

oats are oats, theres no difference
"1 cup" is not an accurate measurement, is a cup even standardized? cant believe you americans use "cup" as a measurement, lol

Oats are measured in "cups" on the labels here in the US. 1 cup of instant quaker oats has macros of 10/54/6 (300cals). I have a measuring glass that measures them in cups too so I always know how much I'm consuming.

2 weeks tops, my sleep and mood really tank, and cortisol really goes up, I feel wired and my core gets bloated (yes I was supplementing fiber), once I ate carbs again everything corrected itself. I have no issue with zero carbs a few days a week but I need atleast some carbs for mood and sleep.

1 year to the day 303 to 174 first month was hell but after it was easy and I felt better than ever .

""1 cup" is not an accurate measurement, is a cup even standardized? "

Yes, they are. As are teaspoons and tablespoons.

They're all volumetric measures that are standardized.

Not actually any different than liters, for instance, in that regard. Although a cup is smaller - a cup is 240ml.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131