over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

longest time in ketosis

longest time in ketosis with out a carbup/cheatmeal?

• a week and less

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 4 weeks

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 8 weeks and longer

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
emery

if you don't feel better in a day or two, talk to your coach you may not do well on no carbs, but if you start feeling ok salads, vegies, coffee and or tea are very helpful! if you stick to your no carb diet you will be surprised at how quick you loose fat.

Thanks Mexbeast!

I sufferred through my workout today! Have just felt off today. Felt kind of dizzy when I got home.

I will try another day or so...

This is pretty tough! Only 3 days into this diet and I already have a whole new respect for the competitive bodybuilders on this board!!

Probably about 6 weeks. That was a long time ago though, before I really knew how to properly train and eat. I've since learned I don't need to get ketonic to get super lean.

I think I hit ketosis once for about 5 minutes...

Never again!

Think I managed a day or so once. I did have food poisoning at the time though. When your projectile vomiting every where and the room is spinning avoiding carbs isn't so difficult.

Although I've got no intention of ever going low carb as long as I live for a single day I've got nothing but respect for you guys that Somehow do it. I've had to do some hard things in my life but living in a low carb state was the toughest thing I've ever tried, I literally just wanted to put a bullet through my head at times

I always went 3-5 on and 1 off with low/no carbs. Never more than about 5 days.

In retrospect, the whole idea of slashing out carbs seems really dumb now. Not that I would rule out playing with carbs a little but if I evern experience Ketosis again it will be for factors beyond my control.

I just finished 8 days zero carbs and today is my carb up. Typical it's 5 days then carb up but whenever I start on a ckd diet the first week I always get in a few extra days.

Friday is my full body high rep workout and its brutal and you are shaking by the end cause who the fuck can do that type of work out with no carbs all week. Then I pound my carbs via hbcd's plus peptopro towards the last half hour of the workout. Ate 50gms more carbs in the car via a met rex bar. Then an hour later 2 cups of oats so 120gms of carbs from oats. Then more rest of day. But man after 15-20 minute of the shake at the gym you feel your sanity coming back.

But fuck I love the diet you couldn't get me not to do it it's brutal and it's awesome and works wonders.

Now my ass is on fire from farting from all the carbs being reintroduced into my body lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I just finished 8 days zero carbs and today is my carb up. Typical it's 5 days then carb up but whenever I start on a ckd diet the first week I always get in a few extra days.

Friday is my full body high rep workout and its brutal and you are shaking by the end cause who the fuck can do that type of work out with no carbs all week. Then I pound my carbs via hbcd's plus peptopro towards the last half hour of the workout. Ate 50gms more carbs in the car via a met rex bar. Then an hour later 2 cups of oats so 120gms of carbs from oats. Then more rest of day. But man after 15-20 minute of the shake at the gym you feel your sanity coming back.

But fuck I love the diet you couldn't get me not to do it it's brutal and it's awesome and works wonders.

Now my ass is on fire from farting from all the carbs being reintroduced into my body lol

Man every time i go extreme low carb for weeks on end when I reintroduce carbs I am on the shitter non-stop. Within 5 minutes of carbs my body is like fuck this and I am pissing out of my asshole for the next ten minutes lol:D

Man every time i go extreme low carb for weeks on end when I reintroduce carbs I am on the shitter non-stop. Within 5 minutes of carbs my body is like fuck this and I am pissing out of my asshole for the next ten minutes lol:D

Lol me too usually but today it's mostly bad gas with some little shits nothing major. By Sunday I'll be blowing it up from all the extra fiber I'll eat Friday and Saturday.

I'm ready to give keto a real shot for once in my life. Do you guys still try to eat veggies like broccoli, kale, spinach, etc. while on keto? I'm assuming fruits would be out of the question.

I'm ready to give keto a real shot for once in my life. Do you guys still try to eat veggies like broccoli, kale, spinach, etc. while on keto? I'm assuming fruits would be out of the question.

I hate vegetables but on this diet I'll buy dark green Romain lettuce and put no carb ceasar dressing on it. The carbs are negligible in the salad.

Buy some Now brand psyllium caps and pop a bunch a day.

Fruits are a BIG no no as well since it's mostly fructose which replenishes liver glycogen and will kick you out of ketosis. Your muscles don't use it in the gym so stay away.

I just finished my carb up last night. Put on like 6lbs. Lol. Next week I'll keep it to 1.5lb days and won't go nuts. I ended up grazing over the 2 days not pigging out but kept eating little bit here and there and lots of water so it adds up.

Pump in the gym today was ridiculous. The truth of the matter is if you just eat normal for 18-24 hours with low low fat and mostly carbs you will do okay. No need to go nuts on pop tarts and shit which I sometimes do.

Are you guys counting calories while in ketosis? I usually dont and kind of just eat as much protein as I can and I end up usually in the 2400 calorie a day range. Seems to work well, I definitely lose fat but I wasn't sure if the whole 'counting macros' thing even matters if all you eat is protein and fat.

Are you guys counting calories while in ketosis? I usually dont and kind of just eat as much protein as I can and I end up usually in the 2400 calorie a day range. Seems to work well, I definitely lose fat but I wasn't sure if the whole 'counting macros' thing even matters if all you eat is protein and fat.

Most people find they naturally undereat when carbs are removed which is the main reason imo keto works so well for some. Works well for you. Bet youd find 2400 calories hard on a traditional diet. Im the oposite I'll just eat and eat until I get some carbs. Fat doesn't need insulin to be stored so not eating carbs does nothing to protect you from fat storage. If I remove fat from my diet I naturally undereat and get ripped pretty quick.

I don't count calories but I eyeball my portions and from years of experience I have a ballpark of calorie amount for each meal. I just count carbs. So if I'm eating almonds or cheese or almond butter I keep the amount small because those small carb amounts add up.

I'm actually making bacon cheddar burgers from scratch right now. 90% lean beef plus a package of bacon and bunch of shredded cheddar. Works out to like 25 grams of fat and 35 grams of protein per burger and I'll eat 2. So i know the calories on that and 3 would be too much.

As the weeks go on I'll start to lower the portion size of each meal to keep the fat coming off my body.

Off to the BBQ!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422223640719.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422223640719.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 180
One year spent in ketosis is the longest I've gone, lost 100 pounds that year too.

What oats are you eating where 2 cups is 120g carbs? My typical oats.

Bob's Red Mill - Steel Cut Oats Cooked
Servings: 1 cup
Calories 680 Sodium 0 mg
Total Fat 12 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 2 g Total Carbs 116 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 20 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 28 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 8%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 40%

What oats are you eating where 2 cups is 120g carbs? My typical oats.

Bob's Red Mill - Steel Cut Oats Cooked
Servings: 1 cup
Calories680Sodium0 mg
Total Fat12 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated2 gTotal Carbs116 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber20 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars0 g
Trans0 gProtein28 g
Cholesterol0 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium8%
Vitamin C0%Iron40%

Quick oats are around 28-30gms of carbs per 40gm (1/2 cup serving) so 4 times that is approx 120gms.

Steel cut apparently are dense as hell and why yours has so many more carbs. I've never tried steel cut

when i was natty keto was my go-to diet
i usually did a couple weeks on keto but i did a refeed at least every 14 days... it usually took me a good week to get flat...

now when i cut on tren+t3 im fucking flat and depleted after 3 days cutting on about 300g carbs lol. i need a very high carb day at least once a week.

i think the more gear/stuff you take (AAS, t3, GH etc) the less useful a keto diet becomes vs a high carb low fat diet (assuming total calories are the same)

i know for sure that i do much much better on high carb diets vs keto / low carb diets

Quick oats are around 28-30gms of carbs per 40gm (1/2 cup serving) so 4 times that is approx 120gms.

Steel cut apparently are dense as hell and why yours has so many more carbs. I've never tried steel cut

oats are oats, theres no difference
"1 cup" is not an accurate measurement, is a cup even standardized? cant believe you americans use "cup" as a measurement, lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity