over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LR3, PEG MGF and PGE-1

I dosed my LR3 in my front delts today... 50mcg each side. My pre workout kicked in strong and I had an amazing workout. Lots of lateral and front raises with db's and cables. Lots of presses with db's and machines and shrugs too. Finished off with some calves and really pushed it. I was out in the day so for post workout I had chicken breast with pineapple, 1 banana and a cup of tea with honey in.

Time for bed now so gonna dose 400mcg PEG MGF sub-q right now :)

Why not Des pre workout? Just curious the reasoning behind your protocol set up. I've never used peg mgf or peg-1 but I had really good results with 100mcg of des pre workout in muscles trained and 50mcg lr3 before bed. I don't feel lr3 kick in like des when pinning muscles trained although I have tried lr3 subq an hr pre workout and I felt super full and every muscle group trained got an Indian jump.

Last edited:
Why not Des pre workout? Just curious the reasoning behind your protocol set up. I've never used peg mgf or peg-1 but I had really good results with 100mcg of des pre workout in muscles trained and 50mcg lr3 before bed. I don't feel lr3 kick in like des when pinning muscles trained although I have tried lr3 subq an hr pre workout and I felt super full and every muscle group trained got an Indian jump.

IGF-1 DES would be amazing in this stack. DES is great for localized growth and combining it with MGF is great too. The DES is only active for mins and needs to be injected at a certain time to be most effective. Ideally you want to inject during a workout were lactic acid has built up (started getting a pump). But pre workout will still give results like it did for you. In a perfect world I would have dosed the DES intra the LR3 a little after my workout and the PEG MGF pre bed.

You won't feel LR3 kick in the same as it mainly goes systematic. I am using these two as they are both long acting. This stack is more about gradual improvement all over with the PGE-1 used for site enhancement.

LR3 and DES are much more potent than MGF but combining the two will always give optimal results due to their individual effects on Proliferation (MGF or PEG MGF) and Differentiation (LR3 or DES). Proliferation is the 1st step in the creation of new stem cells (obviously muscle ones). Differentiation is when those stem cells become a defined cell type. There is some overlap due to my dose timing but hopefully with the protocol I have set up I turn lots of those new cells into muscle.

im definitely interested in trying the PGE-1...

but im hesitant to place an order because of the poor reviews ive been reading.. not really trying to spend $60 on baking soda lol..

im definitely interested in trying the PGE-1...

but im hesitant to place an order because of the poor reviews ive been reading.. not really trying to spend $60 on baking soda lol..

I can only recall 1 bad review on here but that was mentioned on various threads and over a long period of time. Although from reading posts it is obvious to me everyone's response differs loads. Honestly the way PGE-1 hits me I struggle to understand how it can't be like that with everyone else. It probably has the strongest effect out of everything to me. I just mean I feel mt2 loads after I use it, slin I feel loads if I don't eat carbs, GHRP-6 makes me stupid hungry etc. Most things you don't really feel as much unless you dose really high. PGE-1 I only need a small amount and I either feel like my arms feels 2 inches bigger 15 mins later or the ache is annoying me. But trust me I feel it every time... I don't enjoy taking it in most body parts.

Things have been good. I haven't dosed PGE-1 every night but I will from now on. I love the way I feel after PEG-MGF so enjoying using it. LR3 it's hard to say. I take my pre workout so the fullness could be coming from that. Although I am leaning out on the same diet so only a good sign. I just need to give it more time. I will continue at 100mcg LR3 on workout days but I will soon up to 150mcg to see what difference that brings :) I will post up some pics very soon as a log without pics is pretty useless.

I trained chest with 5 mins direct tri-ceps today. I was going to increase the dose by 50% but last minute decided to double the dose to see how I felt. So I injected 100mcg in 1 spot on either side of my chest (200mcg total). I felt a massive difference by doing this. I am still using my pre workout but before I had even drank it my chest was pumped. I know it was the LR3 as nothing else was pumped just my chest (could feel it a lot).

I ended up having a great workout just wish I had more time. I mainly concentrated on my chest (90% of my workout). My workout consisted of...

Low incline DB presses... started with 4kg db's and moved up to 50kg db's over about 8 sets.
Decline Barbell Press... walked over and done 1 set for 30 reps
Smith Machine Inclines... about 4 sets and on my final set I done rest pause for 11, 5 and 2 reps.
Chest Dips... I was gonna use a heavy db but I was struggling (minimal rest) so I just done 2 sets of bodyweight dips to failure.
Pec Deck... about 5 sets moving up in weight then on the final set less weight with super slow reps.
Machine Press... 1 set to failure... 14 reps I think
Cable Flies... 2 burn out sets

My intra shake was 2 scoops of Reflex's Intra Fusion with 75g HBCD's. Post workout I had a giant chicken breast with strawberries, raspberries and a banana.

I will dose 400mcg PEG MGF pre bed tonight. I didn't do any PGE-1 pre workout today so I will dose it pre bed.

I trained chest with 5 mins direct tri-ceps today. I was going to increase the dose by 50% but last minute decided to double the dose to see how I felt. So I injected 100mcg in 1 spot on either side of my chest (200mcg total). I felt a massive difference by doing this. I am still using my pre workout but before I had even drank it my chest was pumped. I know it was the LR3 as nothing else was pumped just my chest (could feel it a lot).

I ended up having a great workout just wish I had more time. I mainly concentrated on my chest (90% of my workout). My workout consisted of...

Low incline DB presses... started with 4kg db's and moved up to 50kg db's over about 8 sets.
Decline Barbell Press... walked over and done 1 set for 30 reps
Smith Machine Inclines... about 4 sets and on my final set I done rest pause for 11, 5 and 2 reps.
Chest Dips... I was gonna use a heavy db but I was struggling (minimal rest) so I just done 2 sets of bodyweight dips to failure.
Pec Deck... about 5 sets moving up in weight then on the final set less weight with super slow reps.
Machine Press... 1 set to failure... 14 reps I think
Cable Flies... 2 burn out sets

My intra shake was 2 scoops of Reflex's Intra Fusion with 75g HBCD's. Post workout I had a giant chicken breast with strawberries, raspberries and a banana.

I will dose 400mcg PEG MGF pre bed tonight. I didn't do any PGE-1 pre workout today so I will dose it pre bed.

I think 200mcg is where the magic happens with lr3 for sure.

i started igf first time in years, im getting numb ass hands whenever i wake up, i never read about this with igf, is this a common side?

i started igf first time in years, im getting numb ass hands whenever i wake up, i never read about this with igf, is this a common side?

Yes that is a common side effect from IGF-1.

Things are going great. Not gonna lie though I had a foot long subway yesterday then a little later a large pizza (12 large slices) and bbq ribs. I felt like shit for eating them. Although surprisingly I did look good (for me) when I woke up. These combo of peps is definitely having an effect on the way my body uses food. That's it though my diet will be 100% improved from now on. I have decided it's time to get ripped. Everything else will stay the same just improvements in my diet.

Today I actually had an incredible workout. I was rushed for time and wanted to train legs but decided on back due to the lack of time. I had my pre workout powder and on top of that coconut water, shot of espresso and melted chocolate. I couldn't wait to train and after that combo I was fired up and trained like a madman. Lots of heavy sets with minimal rest and the sweat was dripping off me. I mainly stuck to machines today... chest supported row, lat pulldown, cable row, machine row, reverse pec deck etc.

Pre workout I dosed LR3 at 100mcg in each lat and got a great pump in them. I also had 200mcg t4 after my breakfast and all in all I look much tighter today even after all the crap I had last night. Pre bed I will dose 400mcg PEG-MGF sub-q and looking forward to training 2moro :)

Things are going great. Not gonna lie though I had a foot long subway yesterday then a little later a large pizza (12 large slices) and bbq ribs. I felt like shit for eating them. Although surprisingly I did look good (for me) when I woke up. These combo of peps is definitely having an effect on the way my body uses food. That's it though my diet will be 100% improved from now on. I have decided it's time to get ripped. Everything else will stay the same just improvements in my diet.

Today I actually had an incredible workout. I was rushed for time and wanted to train legs but decided on back due to the lack of time. I had my pre workout powder and on top of that coconut water, shot of espresso and melted chocolate. I couldn't wait to train and after that combo I was fired up and trained like a madman. Lots of heavy sets with minimal rest and the sweat was dripping off me. I mainly stuck to machines today... chest supported row, lat pulldown, cable row, machine row, reverse pec deck etc.

Pre workout I dosed LR3 at 100mcg in each lat and got a great pump in them. I also had 200mcg t4 after my breakfast and all in all I look much tighter today even after all the crap I had last night. Pre bed I will dose 400mcg PEG-MGF sub-q and looking forward to training 2moro :)

As long as the foot long you had didn't belong to O.G. Mudbone, it's okay. :love:

I forgot to mention they say recovery is improved on this combo and I thought that but my chest has been so sore after training it the other day. I haven't long woke up and it is ok now though (4 days later and still a little sore). I got a ridiculous pump when I dosed LR3 pre workout for chest that day. It felt a lot different than usual... like it made my chest more sensitive in a way.

I am going out for the day but should be training tonight so looking forward to that. Have a great day everyone :)

I forgot to mention they say recovery is improved on this combo and I thought that but my chest has been so sore after training it the other day. I haven't long woke up and it is ok now though (4 days later and still a little sore). I got a ridiculous pump when I dosed LR3 pre workout for chest that day. It felt a lot different than usual... like it made my chest more sensitive in a way.

I am going out for the day but should be training tonight so looking forward to that. Have a great day everyone :)
To improve recovery have some carbs and whey isolate or EAAs with your shot of LR3.

LR3 is mainly active for about 8hrs, so during that time, flood the body with aminos.

Recovery for me has always been diet related. Try it out and see.

To improve recovery have some carbs and whey isolate or EAAs with your shot of LR3.

LR3 is mainly active for about 8hrs, so during that time, flood the body with aminos.

Recovery for me has always been diet related. Try it out and see.

I do matey. Yeah recovery is mainly diet and sleep imo. I have about 25g EAA's and 75g HBCD's after my shot of LR3. Then I usually have chicken with fruit and a cup of tea with honey after the gym. I did really push it in the gym though. My whole diet will be improving now though so that should improve my general recovery. Gonna have a whey protein shake now with pineapple, lemon and spinach.

I do matey. Yeah recovery is mainly diet and sleep imo. I have about 25g EAA's and 75g HBCD's after my shot of LR3. Then I usually have chicken with fruit and a cup of tea with honey after the gym. I did really push it in the gym though. My whole diet will be improving now though so that should improve my general recovery. Gonna have a whey protein shake now with pineapple, lemon and spinach.
I figured you did, idk why I even gave you that basic advice lol I think I was talking to myself. I've been eating very little and it's taking forever to recover sometimes.

Sounds like you have a solid plan, better then mine. Stomach issues are preventing me from correctly eating [emoji20]

I figured you did, idk why I even gave you that basic advice lol I think I was talking to myself. I've been eating very little and it's taking forever to recover sometimes.

Sounds like you have a solid plan, better then mine. Stomach issues are preventing me from correctly eating [emoji20]

Trust me there is no plan involved with me :eek: I have been the same as you. Some days I barely eat and others I have 5k calorie meals. But that will all stop and everything will be more balanced from now on. I will get some pics sorted in the next few days. Training legs tonight and really gonna push it.

Last edited:
Elvia, can you explain what the best way to use PEG MGF is if I were to use it alone?

After I run out of LR3, I am thinking of using PEG MGF.

Also, as far as results. I know you mentioned to me before that IGF is stronger then MGF. What can I expect from PEG MGF?

I may also be running the usual ghrps, ghrhs, MK-677, with it so any info on timing, if it inhibits any other peps, or if I need to avoid certain things would be beneficial. I know MGF and IGF attach to the same receptors but I wasn't sure if it interacted with others.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131