over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LR3, PEG MGF and PGE-1

Elvia, can you explain what the best way to use PEG MGF is if I were to use it alone?

After I run out of LR3, I am thinking of using PEG MGF.

Also, as far as results. I know you mentioned to me before that IGF is stronger then MGF. What can I expect from PEG MGF?

I may also be running the usual ghrps, ghrhs, MK-677, with it so any info on timing, if it inhibits any other peps, or if I need to avoid certain things would be beneficial. I know MGF and IGF attach to the same receptors but I wasn't sure if it interacted with others.

PEG MGF is what I would call a recovery peptide. It's all about recovering damage muscle tissue and aiding growth. This is the first time I have used it so I have limited personal knowledge. I also don't know many close friends who have used it (the ones that did used it in large stacks). Although from the logs online I can safely state many guys may be disappointed using it and expecting fast results (or as a standalone). PEG-MGF is all about the long term imo and is best used on recovery days. If I were you I would use it with LR3 or DES. It needs to be taken as far away as possible from LR3 as they can negatively effect one another. If you plan to use it in a stack of GHRH's and GHRP's I would add in DES intra workout and the PEG MGF pre bed.

Things have been good. Been training hard everyday. I purposely skipped the peps one day as I have been training more frequently. Today I dosed 100mcg in each bi-cep pre training. I trained arms and calves today and the pump was ridiculous. My arms felt different than normal so I know that was the LR3. My intra shake was 75g HBCD's and 2 scoops of Intra Fusion. I will dose 400mcg PEG MGF pre bed very soon.

I should mention the other day I trained really hard (had an intra shake) but didn't have time to eat post workout as I was late for work. This was the one day I didn't take anything so was solely diet related. I could feel it coming and in work I went hypo bad. I asked if I could have a break and finish late (even though I had just started). I had to go to the nearby butchers for food. I was bad and soaked in sweat and shaking and could barely speak. I just got anything I could... chicken wings, minted roasted potatoes, melon slices and strawberries. I stuffed my face and instantly felt better and was gtg after 20 mins. I won't be making that mistake again :eek:

My diet has improved a lot over the last few days and I will continue to improve it. I am getting leaner and my gf commented my arms have grew in the last 2 weeks so I will just continue what I am doing. I do eat what I want though as it's not like I am competing in a few weeks. But most meals tend to be lean protein with fruit or another carb source. I have had a few nice things today though. So far I have ate...

Granola with tropical fruits (with whole milk) then 3 whole eggs.

Fruit smoothie with 1 apple, 1 banana, some strawberries, cashews, whey isolate and water.

Intra shake of 75g HBCD's and 2 scoops of intra fusion.

Chicken Breast, minted roast potatoes and then some strawberries.

Pea and smoked pancetta ravioli.

Chicken and Chorizo with red peppers paella then an apricot and mixed berry crumble.

Fage Greek Yoghurt with blueberries and mandarin pieces.

Pre bed I will probably have 4 whole eggs or maybe a shake with mixed nuts.

2moro I may have a day off from the gym but I doubt it. If I do train it will be chest and back. Have a good weekend everyone :)

Last edited:
PEG MGF is what I would call a recovery peptide. It's all about recovering damage muscle tissue and aiding growth. This is the first time I have used it so I have limited personal knowledge. I also don't know many close friends who have used it (the ones that did used it in large stacks). Although from the logs online I can safely state many guys may be disappointed using it and expecting fast results (or as a standalone). PEG-MGF is all about the long term imo and is best used on recovery days. If I were you I would use it with LR3 or DES. It needs to be taken as far away as possible from LR3 as they can negatively effect one another. If you plan to use it in a stack of GHRH's and GHRP's I would add in DES intra workout and the PEG MGF pre bed.
I was planning to run ghrp6 and cjc dac, and add the PEG MGF postworkout but you are saying prebed is better? I can do prebed. I still have 3 vials of des as well. So I can run the des intraworkout no problem. Just want to increase recovery as much as possible and I keep reading MGF is the way to go in that regard.

I ramped my dose up yesterday to 200mcg as I was unimpressed with 100mcg. At this dose I noticed a better pump and some good fullness. May be the superdrol I just added in but definetly noticed a tighter waist. Gonna keep it up at 200 and see. May go higher and see if I can get some magic happening

I was planning to run ghrp6 and cjc dac, and add the PEG MGF postworkout but you are saying prebed is better? I can do prebed. I still have 3 vials of des as well. So I can run the des intraworkout no problem. Just want to increase recovery as much as possible and I keep reading MGF is the way to go in that regard.

No you could use it either time. I would go with post workout, pre bed or on your off days but any would be fine. I guess it depends what your training split looks like (how often you train). You can't really go wrong either way just get it in you ;)

I ramped my dose up yesterday to 200mcg as I was unimpressed with 100mcg. At this dose I noticed a better pump and some good fullness. May be the superdrol I just added in but definetly noticed a tighter waist. Gonna keep it up at 200 and see. May go higher and see if I can get some magic happening

I am completely the same. For some reason 100mcg is decent for me but I don't notice too much. But since I have upped to 200mcg I have noticed loads. I am getting leaner but fuller fast. I imagine if I had stayed at 100mcg this would have been the last time I used LR3 as I wasn't blown away again. But honestly I am really surprised how fast I am changing. I think my arms are the most vascular they have ever been. I have felt pumped up for the last few days non stop.

I was planning to get some pics done tonight but it may have to be 2moro as we are going out soon. Need to get ready and start on the vodka. Have a great night everyone whatever you are doing :)

No you could use it either time. I would go with post workout, pre bed or on your off days but any would be fine. I guess it depends what your training split looks like (how often you train). You can't really go wrong either way just get it in you ;)

I am completely the same. For some reason 100mcg is decent for me but I don't notice too much. But since I have upped to 200mcg I have noticed loads. I am getting leaner but fuller fast. I imagine if I had stayed at 100mcg this would have been the last time I used LR3 as I wasn't blown away again. But honestly I am really surprised how fast I am changing. I think my arms are the most vascular they have ever been. I have felt pumped up for the last few days non stop.

I was planning to get some pics done tonight but it may have to be 2moro as we are going out soon. Need to get ready and start on the vodka. Have a great night everyone whatever you are doing :)

I agree with you on pretty much everything. But at the cost I got my lr3 at it's very expensive to run 200mcg a day. Which is makin me do eod or 5 times a week. Now I'm not sure what's optimal on the long run an how fast I'll sensitize to lr3 but it's making me want to push the doses a little higher to see what happens, if desensitation even happens

I noticed I needed more LR3 based on when dosing it. Postworkout 30-60mins a 100mcgs worked great. Prebed as little as 50mcgs made noticeable changes. Preworkout, 100mcgs felt like nothing. I tried a 150mcgs as that's all I had left and it felt better but still was unimpressed. Postworkout right before my meal worked the best, the muscle I trained would be very pumped and full, this was all with 100-150mcgs max. My chest actually grew on this or at least it appears it has.

This is why I didn't like preworkout dosing. I found the timing dictated how much I needed.

I feel like doing prebed u might aswell just shoot a few Iu of insulin and save ur money as that's pretty much what ur doing is leaching unused carbs. But preworkout ur really making the most out of the massive amount of nutrients, while using the pump and while u train and post workout u appear like uve added 5 pounds of muscle while also appearing leaner. But whatever works for you. Something to play around with

I have had a few days off the gym but will be pushing it extra hard next week. Training should be arms, hams and calves 2moro morning and I will dose 200mcg LR3 pre workout. Been out all day and ate at a Brazilian restaurant so probably had over 400g meat within 1 hour. Here is pic from earlier (my gf is short so I was kneeling down :D

2v0fomf.jpg

looking good and more important happy, good looking couple right there

I have had a few days off the gym but will be pushing it extra hard next week. Training should be arms, hams and calves 2moro morning and I will dose 200mcg LR3 pre workout. Been out all day and ate at a Brazilian restaurant so probably had over 400g meat within 1 hour. Here is pic from earlier (my gf is short so I was kneeling down :D

2v0fomf.jpg

You're a good looking man, Mr. Elvia!

Do you think your arms have put on any permanent size from the pge1 yet?

E, JJB1, Rambo.
Gotta come up with a nickname for yall.

How would you go about maximizing LR3 since the cost is up there compared to other peptides, and since the vial will not last as long as others. How would you get the most bang for your buck with this product, you all seem to have a legit grasp on peptides. Seems you can run it before bed, or pre wo. Keeping cost down is always a plus and I think others, myself included, could be discouraged by the higher cost of LR3. But you three seem to support it... Opinions, real world experiences, thoughts, ideas, etc all welcome to answering my question.

Call it peptides on a budget! LOL Thanks fellas!

E, JJB1, Rambo.

How would you go about maximizing LR3 since the cost is up there compared to other peptides, and since the vial will not last as long as others. How would you get the most bang for your buck with this product, you all seem to have a legit grasp on peptides. Seems you can run it before bed, or pre wo. Keeping cost down is always a plus and I think others, myself included, could be discouraged by the higher cost of LR3. But you three seem to support it... Opinions, real world experiences, thoughts, ideas, etc all welcome to answering my question.

If you dilute Igf1-Lr3 in acetic acid it remains stable for two years even at room temperature.
I find Lr3 works best used eod or 3 times a week. I'm going to give it a try before bed with my mk-677. I'll most likely try 30mcg subcutaneously with 25mg mk-677. If I run it eod then that's two months from one vial. You can get instructions to make acetic acid with a Google search. All it requires is distilled water and distilled white vinegar. You're supposed to run it through a filter as well. It's easy to make.

2v0fomf.jpg
Handsome fella [emoji7]

E, JJB1, Rambo.

50mcgs prebed is a very effective, economical protocol. And like JJ mentioned, you can dose every other day or 3 times a week. Lots of people like it on there off day as well, that's another option. You can use as low as 20mcgs and still get some results.

Agreed that is very economical, what benefits are ya seeing from a dose that low. Waking up in the morning fuller and vascular I'm sure. Will have to try that out soon. Pretty good piece of info, almost everyone I talk to in a gym or out always have the same complaint. That will change a few views I am sure. Thanks fellas!

Yea you wake up leaner and fuller. Especially with MK prebed and some carbs. Lr3 would shuttle all the water and carbs into the muscles. It's a carb leech!

If you dilute Igf1-Lr3 in acetic acid it remains stable for two years even at room temperature.
I find Lr3 works best used eod or 3 times a week. I'm going to give it a try before bed with my mk-677. I'll most likely try 30mcg subcutaneously with 25mg mk-677. If I run it eod then that's two months from one vial. You can get instructions to make acetic acid with a Google search. All it requires is distilled water and distilled white vinegar. You're supposed to run it through a filter as well. It's easy to make.

50mcgs prebed is a very effective, economical protocol. And like JJ mentioned, you can dose every other day or 3 times a week. Lots of people like it on there off day as well, that's another option. You can use as low as 20mcgs and still get some results.

x2

I have read about lots of guys getting great results running LR3 at very low doses for long periods. I would dose it eod at 20-50mcg pre bed. The results won't be as dramatic but they will come through time. I don't seem to respond as well to LR3 or perhaps I am just too impatient. The results at 200mcg are dramatic but as WTXmuscle88 states not cost effective at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131