over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan2...benefits without sides

I never noticed any serious sides at 250 mcgs. Extreme morning wood and some mole darkening were about it. Sometimes got a woody after inj which was strange. The moles returned to normal after I came off.

I put an order in yesterday. I'm interested to see how it works on me considering I have very pale skin. I'm a little nervous because I'm in sales, and I don't want to have a face that looks like an orange or is streaky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Melanontan2 also increases insulin sensitivity which is perfect if you use HGH. Also, if you use insulin you won't need to take as much to get the same effect.

when i run it i start out at 125mcg for 3days strait then i bump to 250mcg for 3days more. from that im really dark and its maintain time of 250mcg 2x a week.. usually tan 1or2x per week. 10min max.

when i run it i start out at 125mcg for 3days strait then i bump to 250mcg for 3days more. from that im really dark and its maintain time of 250mcg 2x a week.. usually tan 1or2x per week. 10min max.

It's so affordable with that dosing regiment. Awesome!!!

MT2 is perfect if you plan to be out in the sun for spring or summer because you don't burn while using it. I notice, even with the first time I tan in months in a tan bed or out in the sun, if I take MT2 before going out into the sun or tan bed, I don't burn. It's so nice to not look like a lobster and hurt for days, then peel for a week.

MT2 is perfect if you plan to be out in the sun for spring or summer because you don't burn while using it. I notice, even with the first time I tan in months in a tan bed or out in the sun, if I take MT2 before going out into the sun or tan bed, I don't burn. It's so nice to not look like a lobster and hurt for days, then peel for a week.

I haven't burnt for about 6 years Before mt2 I have been in some states... applying after sun every 10 mins hoping not to blister.

I am on mt2 now but started very low (50-100mcg) and moving up gradually. I have been on one sunbed for 6 mins. I am already noticeably darker :)

Anybody else get their appetite completely obliterated on this stuff? Normal appetite the first few days then BAM. No more eating for me. I'll eat like a few pieces of deli meat and veggies, like something probably around 500 calories, and I'll seriously be full the rest of the day.

I don't mind it at the moment... Got way too goddamn fat from an injury, spring break, and getting sick. Nearly 10 weeks out of the gym, ugh.

Anybody else get their appetite completely obliterated on this stuff? Normal appetite the first few days then BAM. No more eating for me. I'll eat like a few pieces of deli meat and veggies, like something probably around 500 calories, and I'll seriously be full the rest of the day.

I don't mind it at the moment... Got way too goddamn fat from an injury, spring break, and getting sick. Nearly 10 weeks out of the gym, ugh.

That's why I take it pre bed. I will take it that time throughout. However if it's summer or I am on holiday I will start taking it in the day (pre tanning). I always take it pre bed for the first few weeks though till I get used to it then my appetite is fine. Although mt2 is a great fat loss/cutting tool for various reasons.

That's why I take it pre bed. I will take it that time throughout. However if it's summer or I am on holiday I will start taking it in the day (pre tanning). I always take it pre bed for the first few weeks though till I get used to it then my appetite is fine. Although mt2 is a great fat loss/cutting tool for various reasons.

Interesting. I didn't expect this but it ended up being a good thing, lol.

Does mt2 get old if mixed with bac water like other peptides do?

You read alsorts online about degradation times. All I can say is I have had mt2 mixed with bac water for well over 6 months and it was as strong as ever when I used it. I wouldn't worry too much about degradation when it comes to mt2.

does mt2 help clear skin like scars and acne? and what do you think about starting at a low dose of like 100mcg and working your way up?

does mt2 help clear skin like scars and acne? and what do you think about starting at a low dose of like 100mcg and working your way up?

A low dose is a smart way to start out. Less chance of sides.
I don't break out any more. Not sure.

Definitely! Sunbeds can dry out the skin so help too. But literally I find even just using mt2 with no sun exposure my skin gets better. Once the mt2 has built up combine that with a sunbed or days out in the sun and acne will be significantly improved. The reason I started mt2 last time was due to acne on my forehead and back :mad:

Start at 50mcg and in 2 days go up to 100mcg and stay there for a week. I doubt there would be any need to go above 250mcg.

Just adding obviously sunbeds aren't great for skin health. But if you use them just use them for 6 mins at a time. No more than 9 mins. Just top up in a way. Hospitals utilize them for people with bad skin conditions (including acne). I guarantee with the mt2 and a few 6-9 mins sunbeds your skin will be significantly improved (drink lots of water too). Let me know how you get on.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity