over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan2...benefits without sides

Can you comment on the chemical difference between MT2 and PT141. I have always used PT141 and get very dark very quickly with the added bonus of the libido effect :). I have a feeling there is very little difference between the two as the side effects are identical.

I took advantage of your BOGO offer as well. Thanks for that.

Cheers, Ben

Can you comment on the chemical difference between MT2 and PT141. I have always used PT141 and get very dark very quickly with the added bonus of the libido effect :). I have a feeling there is very little difference between the two as the side effects are identical.

I took advantage of your BOGO offer as well. Thanks for that.

Cheers, Ben

In theory, the component of MT2 that darkens you is removed in PT-141. My guess is the research company sold you MT2 and said it was PT-141 thinking you wouldn't know the difference.

In theory, the component of MT2 that darkens you is removed in PT-141. My guess is the research company sold you MT2 and said it was PT-141 thinking you wouldn't know the difference.

Interesting as I have purchased PT141 from 4 different vendors in the past all with the same effect, fantastic dark skin and the other fun part :D. Chemically I believe there is no real difference between the two that we would notice.

I will report back my findings with this new batch I am getting.

Cheers.

Would like to do some research, since this will be my first pep...how do you mix the stuff so you can start using? Or do the vials come ready to use?

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

Would like to do some research, since this will be my first pep...how do you mix the stuff so you can start using? Or do the vials come ready to use?

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

Add 2ccs of bacteriostatic water. Drip the bac water in the vial along the edge of the glass and gently roll the vial until the powder fully goes into solution. Each unit on the diabetic syringe will be equal to 50mcg of melanotan II. Administer it subQ.

Im gonna try 250mcg 3x week, either 30 pre or immediately post 6minutes of tanning bed.

Saturday I shot pre cardio, cardio'ed for 45 minutes then tanned for 6 minutes in a 20 minute bed.

hopefully 3x week will get me dark. will increase 1minute each week until I get to 10 minutes. should be dark as hell

Melanotan II and fat loss from thermogenesis.

Unabated anorexic and enhanced thermogenic responses to melanotan II in diet-induced obese rats despite reduced melanocortin 3 and 4 receptor expression.

AuthorsLi G, et al. Show all Journal
J Endocrinol. 2004 Jul;182(1):123-32.

Affiliation
Abstract
The effects of the chronic activation of the central melanocortin (MC) system by melanotan II (MTII) were assessed in chow-fed (CH) and high-fat (HF) diet-induced obese (DIO) Sprague-Dawley rats. Six-day central infusion of MTII (1 nmol/day) reduced body weight and visceral adiposity compared with ad libitum-fed control and pair-fed groups and markedly suppressed caloric intake in both CH and DIO rats. The anorexic response to MTII was similar in DIO relative to CH rats. MTII induced a sustained increase in oxygen consumption in DIO but a delayed response in CH rats. In both diet groups, MTII reduced serum insulin and cholesterol levels compared with controls. HF feeding increased brown adipose tissue (BAT) uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) by over twofold, and UCP1 levels were further elevated in MTII-treated CH and DIO rats. MTII lowered acetyl-CoA carboxylase expression and prevented the reduction in muscle-type carnitine palmitoyltransferase I mRNA by pair-feeding in the muscle of DIO rats. Compared with CH controls, hypothalamic MC3 and MC4 receptor expression levels were reduced in DIO controls. This study has demonstrated that, despite reduced hypothalamic MC3/MC4 receptor expression, anorexic and thermogenic responses to MTII are unabated with an initial augmentation of energy expenditure in DIO versus CH rats. The HF-induced up-regulation of UCP1 in BAT may contribute to the immediate increase in MTII-stimulated thermogenesis in DIO rats. MTII also increased fat catabolism in the muscle of DIO rats and improved glucose and cholesterol metabolism in both groups.

Last edited:
Melanotan II and fat loss from thermogenesis.

Unabated anorexic and enhanced thermogenic responses to melanotan II in diet-induced obese rats despite reduced melanocortin 3 and 4 receptor expression.

AuthorsLi G, et al. Show all Journal
J Endocrinol. 2004 Jul;182(1):123-32.

Affiliation
Abstract
The effects of the chronic activation of the central melanocortin (MC) system by melanotan II (MTII) were assessed in chow-fed (CH) and high-fat (HF) diet-induced obese (DIO) Sprague-Dawley rats. Six-day central infusion of MTII (1 nmol/day) reduced body weight and visceral adiposity compared with ad libitum-fed control and pair-fed groups and markedly suppressed caloric intake in both CH and DIO rats. The anorexic response to MTII was similar in DIO relative to CH rats. MTII induced a sustained increase in oxygen consumption in DIO but a delayed response in CH rats. In both diet groups, MTII reduced serum insulin and cholesterol levels compared with controls. HF feeding increased brown adipose tissue (BAT) uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) by over twofold, and UCP1 levels were further elevated in MTII-treated CH and DIO rats. MTII lowered acetyl-CoA carboxylase expression and prevented the reduction in muscle-type carnitine palmitoyltransferase I mRNA by pair-feeding in the muscle of DIO rats. Compared with CH controls, hypothalamic MC3 and MC4 receptor expression levels were reduced in DIO controls. This study has demonstrated that, despite reduced hypothalamic MC3/MC4 receptor expression, anorexic and thermogenic responses to MTII are unabated with an initial augmentation of energy expenditure in DIO versus CH rats. The HF-induced up-regulation of UCP1 in BAT may contribute to the immediate increase in MTII-stimulated thermogenesis in DIO rats. MTII also increased fat catabolism in the muscle of DIO rats and improved glucose and cholesterol metabolism in both groups.
Anorectic, thermogenic and b + t.:D

MTII shown to reduce heart damage from myocardial infarct.

In vivo, administration of the melanocortin agonist MTII (10 microg per mouse equivalent to 9.3 nmol) 30 min prior to ischemia (25 min) attenuated mouse heart 2 h reperfusion injury by approximately 40%, an effect prevented by the mixed MC3/4-R antagonist SHU9119 but not by the selective MC4-R antagonist HS204. Similar results were obtained when the compound was given at the beginning of the reperfusion period. Importantly, delayed myocardial damage as measured 24 h post-reperfusion was equally protected by administration of 10 microg MTII. The focus on MC3-R was also substantiated by analysis of the recessive yellow (e/e) mouse, bearing a mutated (inactive) MC1-R, in which MTII was fully protective. Myocardial protection was associated with reduced markers of systemic and local inflammation, including cytokine contents (interleukin-1 and KC) and myeloperoxidase activity. In conclusion, this study has highlighted a previously unrecognized protective role for MC3-R activation on acute and delayed heart reperfusion injury. These data may open new avenues for therapeutic intervention against heart and possibly other organ ischemia-reperfusion injury.

MC-3 receptor and the inflammatory mechanisms ... [J Leukoc Biol. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Am I reading this correctly? MT2 is protective against heart injury? I know we can't assume that its a 100% transfer effect to humans, but I am searching for any interaction with MT2 and the heart (i'm a hypocondriac) and it would be refreshing to see that it's not bad for our cardiovascular systems.

MTII shown to reduce heart damage from myocardial infarct.

In vivo, administration of the melanocortin agonist MTII (10 microg per mouse equivalent to 9.3 nmol) 30 min prior to ischemia (25 min) attenuated mouse heart 2 h reperfusion injury by approximately 40%, an effect prevented by the mixed MC3/4-R antagonist SHU9119 but not by the selective MC4-R antagonist HS204. Similar results were obtained when the compound was given at the beginning of the reperfusion period. Importantly, delayed myocardial damage as measured 24 h post-reperfusion was equally protected by administration of 10 microg MTII. The focus on MC3-R was also substantiated by analysis of the recessive yellow (e/e) mouse, bearing a mutated (inactive) MC1-R, in which MTII was fully protective. Myocardial protection was associated with reduced markers of systemic and local inflammation, including cytokine contents (interleukin-1 and KC) and myeloperoxidase activity. In conclusion, this study has highlighted a previously unrecognized protective role for MC3-R activation on acute and delayed heart reperfusion injury. These data may open new avenues for therapeutic intervention against heart and possibly other organ ischemia-reperfusion injury.

MC-3 receptor and the inflammatory mechanisms ... [J Leukoc Biol. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Am I reading this correctly? MT2 is protective against heart injury? I know we can't assume that its a 100% transfer effect to humans, but I am searching for any interaction with MT2 and the heart (i'm a hypocondriac) and it would be refreshing to see that it's not bad for our cardiovascular systems.

Very cool study!

]Preformulation studies with melanotan-II: a potential skin cancer chemopreventive peptide.

AuthorsLan EL, et al. Show all Journal
J Pharm Sci. 1994 Aug;83(8):1081-4.

Affiliation
Abstract
Melanotan-II (1) is a cyclic heptapeptide analogue of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (alpha-MSH) which tans the skin and is currently being evaluated for the prevention of sunlight-induced skin cancers. The dissociation constants of 1 were determined using potentiometric titration and ultraviolet spectrophotometry. The pKa1 (histidine) and pKa2 (arginine) were estimated to be 6.54 and 11.72, respectively. The apparent partition coefficient (PC) was measured at three pH values using both n-octanol and isooctane as the nonpolar phase. The PC(octanol) and delta log PC at pH 7.35 were 2.82 and 1.05, respectively. These data, together with the observance of a bioavailability of 4.6% in the rat, indicate that 1 may be a suitable candidate for oral delivery. The data presented here are useful in developing an appropriate dosage form for 1.

Last edited:
That's why I take it pre bed. I will take it that time throughout. However if it's summer or I am on holiday I will start taking it in the day (pre tanning). I always take it pre bed for the first few weeks though till I get used to it then my appetite is fine. Although mt2 is a great fat loss/cutting tool for various reasons.

so you would have to cycle it to get the continued benefit of appetite surpression?

Has anybody figured out a way to combat nausea while on Melanotan II? Ive tried it on an empty stomach, before bed with benedryl and dramamine and nothing seems to work. Anything over 200mcg and Im a bitch in 20min.

Has anybody figured out a way to combat nausea while on Melanotan II? Ive tried it on an empty stomach, before bed with benedryl and dramamine and nothing seems to work. Anything over 200mcg and Im a bitch in 20min.

JJ suggests not taking it on an empty stomach to help with nausea

I'll try it again, this stuff is amazing but always brings me to my knees

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Havokhf
NapsGear