over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan2...benefits without sides

last summer my research was on higher doses (500EOD) and i was pretty disappointed with 2 vials worth of progress. What i tried this year so far based on some posts here was the lower dose (250) 15 minutes before sun exposure. I am still on my first vial and i am already darker than i was last summer. The trick for sure is the lower dose timed properly with sun exposure. just starting my base while i finish my cut. Next month i will be hitting the tanning bed for my next research. I wish the various faqs out on the interwebs were clearer about not using massive doses for 'loading' vs correctly dosed correctly timed uv.

last summer my research was on higher doses (500EOD) and i was pretty disappointed with 2 vials worth of progress. What i tried this year so far based on some posts here was the lower dose (250) 15 minutes before sun exposure. I am still on my first vial and i am already darker than i was last summer. The trick for sure is the lower dose timed properly with sun exposure. just starting my base while i finish my cut. Next month i will be hitting the tanning bed for my next research. I wish the various faqs out on the interwebs were clearer about not using massive doses for 'loading' vs correctly dosed correctly timed uv.

Good to know :) 250mcg per day is all you need and that will last 40 days (10mg vial).

Timing with uv exposure makes all the difference in the world. DAT proposed taking half your mt2 dose immediately before uv exposure, and the other half immediately after uv exposure for best results. The darkest I ever got from one use was to dose mt2 seconds before going out in the Vegas sun. I went from white to very dark brown in a half hour. It freaked my parents out.

Timing with uv exposure makes all the difference in the world. DAT proposed taking half your mt2 dose immediately before uv exposure, and the other half immediately after uv exposure for best results. The darkest I ever got from one use was to dose mt2 seconds before going out in the Vegas sun. I went from white to very dark brown in a half hour. It freaked my parents out.

Yeah on the second week on holiday I started dosing it before and after sun exposure with small amounts and I got ridiculously dark.

I honestly can't remember the last time I ran peps. Probably 1.5 yrs
I ran MelanotanII but can't for the life of me remember if it was IM or SubQ

I've ran MT2 twice and both times i went low dose (250mcg). i took it 30min before tanning for 5days straight 8-10min each time. After that all i need is 1 or 2 times a week. I go from really light to super dark, almost different nationality dark!!! love the stuff.

I just got 2 bottles for the wife and I, she loves being dark, and I NEED to be lol.
I'm curious about the sun/bed exposure? I don't do well in tanning beds or the sun... Would I get darker at all with no exposure? Or what if I'm out in the sun with a shirt on?

I may just try 6 minutes tonight like elvia said...

Also... You can lose fat with this stuff?!? What's the protocol for that!

I just got 2 bottles for the wife and I, she loves being dark, and I NEED to be lol.
I'm curious about the sun/bed exposure? I don't do well in tanning beds or the sun... Would I get darker at all with no exposure? Or what if I'm out in the sun with a shirt on?

I may just try 6 minutes tonight like elvia said...

Also... You can lose fat with this stuff?!? What's the protocol for that!

You don't do good with tanning beds because you are naturally pale. Don't go on a sunbed yet. You need mt2 to build up in your system before using a sunbed. I usually wait 2 weeks on the low doses before using a sun bed. When I do I just do 6 mins on a hot bed. Over time this will move up to 9 mins but I only usually go on 1 sunbed per week at the most.

You will still get darker without but you need sun exposure to get very tanned. If it is sunny where you live then you don't even need a sun bed just go out in the sun. But an all over tan is good so that's why a sunbed is useful. I need them as it rains everyday over here :eek:

MT2 definitely has fat burning effects besides the fact it suppresses appetite. It also increases slin sensitivity so be careful if you use slin when on it. No protocol just normal use and you should notice all it's effects within a few weeks :)

This is such an amazing compound- I do a load phase for 1.5 weeks (3 ticks-every day) and then start tanning in a bed- even though I have the M2 in my system- I take it easy on length of time in the bed

Once I start to see a base color- I go to weekly doses of 5 ticks- and 4 times/week in the bed

That is until the pool opens, then I am there all weekend!

The melanocortin agonist melanotan II increases insulin sensitivity in OLETF rats.

AuthorsBanno R, et al. Show all Journal
Peptides. 2004 Aug;25(8):1279-86.

Affiliation
Abstract
Effects of peripheral administration of melanotan II (MTII), a melanocortin agonist, on insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance were examined in Otsuka Long-Evans Tokushima Fatty (OLETF) rats. Subcutaneous administration of MTII with osmotic mini-pumps decreased food intake and body weight in OLETF rats. MTII group showed more sensitivity to insulin compared with that allowed to eat ad libitum or pair-fed group in insulin tolerance tests on day 9. MTII group also showed significantly lower glucose values than ad libitum group in glucose tolerance tests on days 11 and 23. Thus, MTII increased insulin sensitivity and improved glucose tolerance in OLETF rats.

PMID 15350695 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Компания «Суперковка» предлагает следующую вакансию:

Вакансия обивщик мягкой мебели (столяр)
з/п 30000-40000 руб
опыт работы от 1 года
график с 9:00 до 18:00
полный рабочий день
на территории работодателя
Должностные обязанности Распил и обработка заготовок, оклейка поролоном, обивка материалом (плотная мебельная ткань, кожа и кожа зам).
Требования Гражданство РФ. Предпочтительно. От 21 до 45 лет. Опыт работы обязателен. Без вредных привычек.
Мы предлагаем Оборудованный цех, гр/раб по будням с 8:00-17:00 или с 9:00-18:00, приветствуется возможность работать в выходные, рядом со станцией Нахабино.
О нас ООО ”Суперковка” предлагает эксклюзивную художественную ковку металла на любой вкус в Москве и Московской области. Собственное производство и монтаж кованых и сварных изделий: ворота и калитки, двери, перила и лестницы (винтовые), оконные решетки, балконы, заборы и ограждения, мебель, беседки, мостики, мангалы, фонари, предметы интерьера, и многое другое.

Кузнец художественной ковки
Должностные обязанности - Работа на кузнечном молоте, с оснастками и штампами. Ручная художественная ковка по эскизам.

Сварщик сборщик художественной ковки
Должностные обязанности - Сборка и сварка кованых и сварных металлических изделий по чертежам и эскизам, зачистка и подготовка к покраске. Установка и монтаж изделий на объекте.

[email protected]
Сыроваткин Данил
+7 (495) 764-96-48
+7 (926) 814-17-20
143432, Московская область, Красногорский район, поселок Нахабино, улица Институтская, дом 1А

hmmm. spammers email link works fine.

Just ordered 3 bottles. Thanks for the BOGO offer.

Will my slin pins that I normally use for HCG injects work of this product?

Just ordered 3 bottles. Thanks for the BOGO offer.

Will my slin pins that I normally use for HCG injects work of this product?

Yes. Normal slin pins are what are used. Reconstitute with bacteriostatic water. ;)

this is confusing. you guys suggest:

• Load for 1.5 weeks
But you also say:

• Take it 15 mins before sun exposure

which is it? both?

• Load for 1.5 weeks
But you also say:

which is it? both?

Yes, pretty much both. Ed and 15 mins before uv exposure on tanning days.

• Load for 1.5 weeks
But you also say:

which is it? both?

I've noticed the best tanning results, as in getting the darkest in a tanning session, comes by taking it just before tanning. After MT2 is peaked in your blood stream I thinking timing becomes less relevant as you will get dark brown regardless of timing. It takes a full 10mg vial to fully peak out MT2 in your body.

Melanocortin receptor agonists, penile erection, and sexual motivation: human studies with Melanotan II.

AuthorsWessells H, et al. Show all Journal
Int J Impot Res. 2000 Oct;12 Suppl 4:S74-9.

Affiliation
Abstract
We review our experience with Melanotan II, a non-selective melanocortin receptor agonist, in human subjects with erectile dysfunction (ED). Melanotan II was administered to 20 men with psychogenic and organic ED using a double-blind placebo-controlled crossover design. Penile rigidity was monitored for 6 h using RigiScan. Level of sexual desire and side effects were reported with a questionnaire. In the absence of sexual stimulation, Melanotan II led to penile erection in 17 of 20 men. Subjects experienced a mean of 41 min Rigiscan tip rigidity>80%. Increased sexual desire was reported after 13/19 (68%) doses of Melanotan II vs 4/21 (19%) of placebo (P<0.01). Nausea and yawning were frequently reported side effects due to Melanotan II; at a dose of 0.025 mg/kg, 12.9% of subjects had severe nausea. We conclude that Melanotan II is a potent initiator of penile erection in men with erectile dysfunction. Our findings warrant further investigation of melanocortin agonists and antagonists on penile erection. International Journal of Impotence Research (2000) 12, Suppl 4, S74-S79.

PMID 11035391 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner