mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin article. Seems it is terrible for muscle.

This may help with unserstanding ampk upregulation

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 719
Cool sounds like a wonder drug and I might pull the trigger. Any downsides to it?

I only take 5 mg 3 times weekly for a few reasons

It can make you a bit hard to get along with I don't call it irritable like someone said but you think faster and solve problems faster and it seems like everyone around you got dumber. In my profession it's a great tool but too much and I start wanting to fire people.

Like any drug that increases dopamine it can be over energizing and you tend to sleep less and I like to sleep.

Feel a bit strung out if taken daily.

Sweet spot for me is 5 mg M W. F
But half that may be fine for some.

Otherwise no. No ill effects. Look at the info on the international anti-aging systems website and life extension foundation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can make you a bit hard to get along with I don't call it irritable like someone said but you think faster and solve problems faster and it seems like everyone around you got dumber. In my profession it's a great tool but too much and I start wanting to fire people.

Like any drug that increases dopamine it can be over energizing and you tend to sleep less and I like to sleep.

Otherwise no. No ill effects. Look at the info on the international anti-aging systems website and life extension foundation.

Have you ever tried adderall? If so is it similar to that? I take 40mg adderall daily and would like to get off it if I could use something else that gives me the same energy without the side effects.

40mgs of nolvadex before bed every night year round..keeps e2 reasonable and doesn't crush my lipids..also doesn't destroy my joints and libido like Arimidex does...
Thanks for the info JM. I've ran nolva on previous cycles successfully. Do you adjust the dose based on test/AAS dose or did you standardize on 40mgs regardless?

Metformin makes me look better, not worse

So sick of hearing all this shit...
you don't want to take Metformin then fucking don't leaves more for us!

agreed metformin is incredible make me look better.

I notice only positive effects from it and I take it year round, and will continue to do so. The anti-aging piece effects from it are very well documented, and I personally do not believe it hampers muscle gains, even when at HRT doses (which I am).

JM

Thank you and AGAIN. Now I'm waiting for some expert to bring up lactic acidosis again.

Life Extension Magazine did an excellent article on Metformin. In older people it show great anti aging properties. I am adding it to my Supplement program after reading many good articles on it.

Life Extension Magazine did an excellent article on Metformin. In older people it show great anti aging properties. I am adding it to my Supplement program after reading many good articles on it.
Just ordered 300 tabs. I only had a blister pack of tabs, I was using them the past few days and this stuff seems to work like igf1-lr3 in some sense. At least from a result/cosmetic effects standpoint. I'm one of those people that can easily become slin resistant (type 2 diabetic genetics), so keeping slin sensitivity high is one of my top priorities.

Do you notice any BP issues with this??

I know several people that have to take BP meds BECAUSE they take deprenyl.

Do you notice any BP issues with this??

I know several people that have to take BP meds BECAUSE they take deprenyl.

No
Perhaps due to my low dose
Unsure but I never have BP issues never have

Have you ever tried adderall? If so is it similar to that? I take 40mg adderall daily and would like to get off it if I could use something else that gives me the same energy without the side effects.

NO NOTHING LIKE ADDERAL

other than the fact that it has a mild stim effect

deprenyl is to adderal
about like coffee is to cocaine

not the same animal

40mgs of nolvadex before bed every night year round..keeps e2 reasonable and doesn't crush my lipids..also doesn't destroy my joints and libido like Arimidex does...

I thought nolva only blocks E2 receptors in the chest to prevent gyno but does nothing for total body estrogen reducing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
soggypopcorn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws