advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Therapeutic GH dose for a 28 year old, is it even worth it?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi fellas hope you're all doing well.

"Therapeutic" being subjective, I'm talking probably 3-4iu a day.

I have a 28 year old relative who abused steroids when he was younger, it's been years and his natural test numbers have never recovered he's in the low 200's I just had him do bloodwork. He feels like crap so at this point he wants to go on TRT for life, I've done my best to dissuade him telling him he should get in better shape and then retest to see where he is at as this isn't something to just take lightly and it sucks sticking yourself with a needle for the rest of your life to feel like a man especially at such a young age. But in the end he's a grown man and it's not my choice, he is dead set on going this route so of course I am going to help guide him.

I don't really need any help in that regard but he asked about GH and I'm not sure if it would be worth much to him at his age. Don't get me wrong I know it will always help rather than hurt but I was curious what you guys thought in regards to this....

Thank you

My opinion, a low dose of GH won’t do much for someone in their 20’s or 30’s. Save that option till you’re in your 40’s.

If there perusing a bodybuilding competition then that’s different.

Cage

low dose gh, low dose test, low dose tren godmode........... youd be surprised

If he just wants it for therapeutic effect (does this mean he has an active lifestyle and is consistently in gym?)

my theory with hgh is, if you can afford it, go for it, it will only help you, Shit i ran it at 26 years old before I think

I don’t know why you’re talking him out of TRT. After years of gear abuse I don’t think dropping 20 pounds is going to get his total Test from 200 to 800 lol. 99% chance that dude is shut down.

He's way out of shape like way above his natural weight to where it looks funny on him if that makes sense, runs 2 businesses recently opened a new one, just had a kid, barely sleeps and eats garbage all day....

In my opinion I think telling him to get his health in order and retesting is much better advice than telling him it's no big deal to stick himself with a needle for the rest of his life starting at the age of 28, just because I'm okay with doing that myself doesn't mean it's the right move for him. This is a close relative who I care about, if you told me his natural test numbers came back high I would be shocked, much less shocked they came back low with his current lifestyle.

Besides fixing his lifestyle I tried to tell him there are things you can do to give yourself a boost which wouldn't have lifelong consequences, I laid it out for him and he thought it over but again in the end it's not my call he's a grown man and still wants to move forward with TRT. If he doesn't get guidance from me he'll get it from the guys who led him to abuse the stuff in the first place so here we are.

I am 36 with more than my fair share of wear and tear. In all sincerity 2-4 IU seems to do very little for me.

Enclomiphene and HCG here or there a possibility?

You're thinking PCT drugs will help at this point? It's been years since he last used gear....

low dose gh, low dose test, low dose tren godmode........... youd be surprised

If he just wants it for therapeutic effect (does this mean he has an active lifestyle and is consistently in gym?)

my theory with hgh is, if you can afford it, go for it, it will only help you, Shit i ran it at 26 years old before I think

Hell that's my protocol but I'm 39, you're saying it had discernibly positive effects at 26?

You're thinking PCT drugs will help at this point? It's been years since he last used gear....

In all sincerity it may be worth a shot? Before committing to digging himself deeper in the hole.

People hop on these compounds after being hypogondal for quite some time with success.

I’d try it? 🤷‍♂️

He's way out of shape like way above his natural weight to where it looks funny on him if that makes sense, runs 2 businesses recently opened a new one, just had a kid, barely sleeps and eats garbage all day....

In my opinion I think telling him to get his health in order and retesting is much better advice than telling him it's no big deal to stick himself with a needle for the rest of his life starting at the age of 28, just because I'm okay with doing that myself doesn't mean it's the right move for him. This is a close relative who I care about, if you told me his natural test numbers came back high I would be shocked, much less shocked they came back low with his current lifestyle.

Besides fixing his lifestyle I tried to tell him there are things you can do to give yourself a boost which wouldn't have lifelong consequences, I laid it out for him and he thought it over but again in the end it's not my call he's a grown man and still wants to move forward with TRT. If he doesn't get guidance from me he'll get it from the guys who led him to abuse the stuff in the first place so here we are.
Sorta chicken or the egg here. If his Test is truly 200 due to being shut down then losing weight or a “lifestyle change” still isn’t going to do shit - he is still going to feel like crap no matter what. I would get him on TRT not just to get his levels back to normal but also to give him the mental placebo effect. Sounds like this dude needs a kick in the ass and a lot of the time that starts up top 🧠.

In all sincerity it may be worth a shot? Before committing to digging himself deeper in the hole.

People hop on these compounds after being hypogondal for quite some time with success.

I’d try it? 🤷‍♂️
Haven’t we seen in the Harlem studies that PCT doesn’t make a difference in restoring function?

They essentially just artificially raise things while on to “bridge the gap” until your HPTA restarts itself.

Could be wrong… as I never come off so don’t look into PCT much

I ran 2 businesses for many years and had 2 kids, ate good and trained hard. Tell him to eat very healthy, exercise and sleep more. That will raise his testosterone levels. GH will do nothing with his lifestyle. He is filling bad from lack of nutrition, exercise and sleep.

Lots of people want to take drugs to compensate for their unhealthy lifestyle. He is too young IMO not to get his test levels up. He just don’t want to work at it.

I ran 2 businesses for many years and had 2 kids, ate good and trained hard. Tell him to eat very healthy, exercise and sleep more. That will raise his testosterone levels. GH will do nothing with his lifestyle. He is filling bad from lack of nutrition, exercise and sleep.

Lots of people want to take drugs to compensate for their unhealthy lifestyle. He is too young IMO not to get his test levels up. He just don’t want to work at it.

Absolutely agree and this is what I told him pretty much but it's difficult to tell a grown man what to do. My options are to help him or tell him I don't want any part of it and then he goes and gets guidance from gym idiots trying to make money off of him....

Sorta chicken or the egg here. If his Test is truly 200 due to being shut down then losing weight or a “lifestyle change” still isn’t going to do shit - he is still going to feel like crap no matter what. I would get him on TRT not just to get his levels back to normal but also to give him the mental placebo effect. Sounds like this dude needs a kick in the ass and a lot of the time that starts up top 🧠.

I think the issue is, and something that we can all relate to, is that he knows what it feels like to be on gear and he's comparing that to what he feels like now....

Haven’t we seen in the Harlem studies that PCT doesn’t make a difference in restoring function?

They essentially just artificially raise things while on to “bridge the gap” until your HPTA restarts itself.

Could be wrong… as I never come off so don’t look into PCT much

From my understanding this is correct - that being said I’m essentially an idiot with a smart phone though haha.

I just view this as one long bridge basically - just without weekly injections and the ability to maintain fertility…

A therapeutic dose would get a person up to the normal range. So a younger guy probably would get little form that dose. A blood test may show that none is needed. And from what i have seen dr.s seem to give more like 2 i.u. a day

Why do bodybuilding forum posters gatekeep trt?

Jokes aside, why not hop on trt at his age? What harm will it do?

He’s ‘abused’ steroids, so one small shot of testosterone a week won’t be too troublesome

He would probably need it regardless by the time he was 35 anyways, why postpone the inevitable?

We’re his levels measured before he started gear? If not, how do you know they were good in the first place?

There may be nothing to recover

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner