advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Therapeutic GH dose for a 28 year old, is it even worth it?

Well I’m not 100% on this but if SHBG was high then it means you really weren’t using much of that Test. @Type-IIx can speak to this much better than me.
High SHBG usually is an indicator that less of your total testosterone is free testosterone that's available for your tissues to use.

An elevated estradiol level in men could correspond to lowered testosterone levels.

However, when you introduce or pin testosterone it will elevate your estradiol levels further compared to an individual with normal estrogen levels. This is due to the aromatisation of testosterone into estradiol. This is why you use an AI while on cycle.

But, more important as @slesh pointed out you need the rest of the blood work. This is why guys IMO should never blindly jump into a cycle, test or anything without knowing the basics, but more important what their numbers look like.

Going back to the OP- this is why I don’t give input to guys at the gym or anyone without knowing their full stats, history, diet and comprehensive blood work.

For anyone who doesn’t know “what test do I run.” I know several coaches and also agree that this is a solid blood test that all should do 1-2 twice a year at least.

Before anyone says that they can’t afford $500… then why are you running gear. 🤔 please we will drop that in the blink of an eye on HGH, gear and supplements yet we won’t spend it on what determines how we use those things and ensures we are healthy.

You can build it cheaper through Ulta Labs, Request a Test, or Quest labs directly. And most will send out coupon codes as well.

This is a long game sport and this is how we stay in it. Just because we don’t run blood work and see that something is off doesn’t mean it’s not there. LOL

@Sully1234 this wasn’t directed at you. Just an overarching theme I see in this sport that IMO needs to change.

Hi fellas hope you're all doing well.

"Therapeutic" being subjective, I'm talking probably 3-4iu a day.

I have a 28 year old relative who abused steroids when he was younger, it's been years and his natural test numbers have never recovered he's in the low 200's I just had him do bloodwork. He feels like crap so at this point he wants to go on TRT for life, I've done my best to dissuade him telling him he should get in better shape and then retest to see where he is at as this isn't something to just take lightly and it sucks sticking yourself with a needle for the rest of your life to feel like a man especially at such a young age. But in the end he's a grown man and it's not my choice, he is dead set on going this route so of course I am going to help guide him.

I don't really need any help in that regard but he asked about GH and I'm not sure if it would be worth much to him at his age. Don't get me wrong I know it will always help rather than hurt but I was curious what you guys thought in regards to this....

Thank you
Just like with TRT, blood work will tell if he will benefit from HGH. If you test his IGF-1 and it's low for his age.

Generally, a 28 year old will have IGF-1 in the 200s barring any issues with liver or caloric deficit, medications, etc. Exogenous HGH does seem to have benefits even when you have in-range IGF-1. Just like with TRT, exogenous T/HGH seem to be more potent.

In all sincerity it may be worth a shot? Before committing to digging himself deeper in the hole.

People hop on these compounds after being hypogondal for quite some time with success.

I’d try it? 🤷‍♂️
Glad to see an optimist exists lol. You’re gonna have to look hard to find a better example of this situation than myself. 30 plus years of gear with many years of pretty heavy usage. Very little time completely off so yeah I’m shut down big time. I’m about to turn 53 and have been completely clean for 3 months. Going to attempt to get my system going again and will start off with Enclomiphene alone for 3 months to gauge efficacy. Will most likely add in HCG after the 3 months. Not that optimistic to be honest but I figure I’ll give it a shot and may post a log if there is interest in my journey.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws