over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin with leucine...

Also another thing I noticed about 1.5 weeks into taking metformin while cutting is my muscle size has gone down a bit. I usually measure to track progress.
I assume metformin would be best used during bulking to keep lean? Or if cutting I may have to lower the dose

Also another thing I noticed about 1.5 weeks into taking metformin while cutting is my muscle size has gone down a bit. I usually measure to track progress.
I assume metformin would be best used during bulking to keep lean? Or if cutting I may have to lower the dose

probably just flatness

Just flatness. I use metformin bulkng and dieting year round and I always notice that if I pull carbs down + am in a deficit on metformin, i'm flat as a pancake.

Just flatness. I use metformin bulkng and dieting year round and I always notice that if I pull carbs down + am in a deficit on metformin, i'm flat as a pancake.

This is true. The pumps in the gym are pretty Damn awesome though.

I've been taking 750mg in the evening with pre bed meal..instead of the 500/500 split. I notice I "feel" better this way..and it prevents the shits as well. The pre bed carb meal is usually Oatmeal(with PB) and Whey.

Stupid question cause I'm trying to learn about it but what benefit is it giving you when your on low carbs and taking metformin does it speed up fat loss ?

Ok shit so I am NOt losing muscle just flat. So this citrulline malate will stop the flatness.

Do I just take in the morning and pre workout?
What is the best route?

lol I upped my calories now so we will see. Shit leaned me out fast and made me flat. I am still in a minor deficit

Last edited:
Stupid question cause I'm trying to learn about it but what benefit is it giving you when your on low carbs and taking metformin does it speed up fat loss ?
It is a potent ampk activator regardless of the diet you are on. Also helps with getting into ketosis and some other things but in the long run the longevity benefits, regardless of low or high carb intake is the reason you should take metformin

Sent from my VS990 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Got some leucine and will take 5mg with each meal. I remember doing this and being pumped all the time and also put on a good amount of weight. This should help with pumps while on metformin. This mixed with metformin 1g a day should be a good mix. I will throw in insulin and injectable Superdrol down the road.

I noticed last night my pump was less than impressive doing arms. I absolutely killed them and had painful muscles but very little pump so I got L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 - 1 Kilogram

Going to take 3G 3 times a day per that study showing metformin reduced Citrulline

Thanks guys!

It is a potent ampk activator regardless of the diet you are on. Also helps with getting into ketosis and some other things but in the long run the longevity benefits, regardless of low or high carb intake is the reason you should take metformin

Exactly, I take a morning dose (500mgs) after I take my GH. Then I hit cardio about an hour later. I just think of it strictly as a AMPk activator (which is fantastic for fat loss and cardio)....my second dose is usually before I go to bed. I space them out so they arent around my workouts.

I noticed last night my pump was less than impressive doing arms. I absolutely killed them and had painful muscles but very little pump so I got L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 - 1 Kilogram

Going to take 3G 3 times a day per that study showing metformin reduced Citrulline

Thanks guys!

Dude...up your Salt intake and chug water during training. GUARANTEE you will not be lacking in pump. I train fasted in the early a.m. and have very good pumps and vascularity.

Got some leucine and will take 5mg with each meal. I remember doing this and being pumped all the time and also put on a good amount of weight. This should help with pumps while on metformin. This mixed with metformin 1g a day should be a good mix. I will throw in insulin and injectable Superdrol down the road.

I hope you mean 5 Grams and not mg.

Dude...up your Salt intake and chug water during training. GUARANTEE you will not be lacking in pump. I train fasted in the early a.m. and have very good pumps and vascularity.

Are you on metformin? The reason I ask is because I am and metformin reduces Citrulline A lot. This is the reason I was feeling flat. The leucine has helped a ton but the L-Citrulline Malate will make the pumps that much better.

Exactly, I take a morning dose (500mgs) after I take my GH. Then I hit cardio about an hour later. I just think of it strictly as a AMPk activator (which is fantastic for fat loss and cardio)....my second dose is usually before I go to bed. I space them out so they arent around my workouts.

This is what I have been doing 500mg morning and 500mg post workout.
Although this really does not matter when you take them because it will build up in your system

Are you on metformin? The reason I ask is because I am and metformin reduces Citrulline A lot. This is the reason I was feeling flat. The leucine has helped a ton but the L-Citrulline Malate will make the pumps that much better.
Dude. I'm on Metformin and no/low carbs (keto) and get great pumps. Metformin is not reducing your pumps trust me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner