over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Montego's Journal

That's the point I'm at with my everyday veggies. Bet your ass I'm switching to zuchinni.
I throw in zucchini, squash, okra, brussel sprouts, green beans, broccoli, bell peppers, Spinach. Kale rarely.

I also boil the greens I get bored with powder bouillon. Beef, chicken or tomato flavor. It's usually in the Mexican section. Not the cubes though, it's a powder.

Off from training today.

Quads are hurting pretty good. Seems to be a link to heavy Squats and pain..... Who would have thought. I know I wasn't expecting to be squatting over 400 for reps this soon into adding them back a month ago. Given its safety bar though helps.

Filling out already since adding more carbs. Shows me that I could have pushed a bit higher during the last month or two so, I'll keep it right where I'm at .

Sweating has increased a lot from adding carbs. It's not from 2 hex pins I'm sure lol. Should have bloodwork back Monday that is going to show elevated estrogen in almost certain. I used very little ai during my cruise. 12.5mg of Aromasin here and there to the point I had some mil soreness in my nipple. Back to 12.5mg ed and it's going away.

Alls good! Upper Muscle round pain tomorrow.

Not my typical breakfast but, this was awesomely satisfying. Training a little later so these fats will go to good use.
6ce3e491267bad6775623c09f6c1b9df.jpg

Not my typical breakfast but, this was awesomely satisfying. Training a little later so these fats will go to good use.
6ce3e491267bad6775623c09f6c1b9df.jpg

I love Avocados with Italian dressing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloodwork is in.

This was from a 125mgish pin Friday, bloodwork pulled Monday morning fasted. 350mg iso weekly. One pin of test blend 6 days prior to test pip.

Free test 907? I'll take that. 2313 total. Good deal.

IGF numbers suck as I figured they would. This was from a batch of gh that didn't serum test well so 20iu a week came back at 200.

E2 only at 35.....figured it would have been higher.

Need to donate. I didn't have much water before testing so that will change thickness numbers as well.

Not sure about the ALT. I've been off orals a while and, I didn't train prior.

All else looks good. Total cholesterol looks despite low hdl.
13777e7deeae74153931abe0a9bcc93c.jpg
1a6dbeee7c551f065b6d9f02d6b29832.jpg

Upper Muscle Rounds

Yates Row - 325x22 (pr)
Rack Pull - 495x23 (pr)
HS Pulldown - 360x23

Smith Flat Bench - 275x19 drop weight 225x5 to finish muscle round, 225x23

Reverse HS Shoulder Press - 90x30 (first time)
Side lateral Supinated - 45x23

Smith Triceps Overhead Press - 90x23

Preacher Curl - 95x23 (pr)

Morning ritual.

7 whole eggs
Organic ketchup this morning to spice things up.

Time to get things moving!
fcaf73ed627f7ef902c9abdf191bdd76.jpg

Lower Muscle Rounds

Intra workout - 30g BCAA/Leucine mix, 5g Creatine

Calf Raise - 135x29 155x22
Calf Press - 210x26 210x24
Reverse Hack Squat - 185x27 (heavier next time)
Leg Extension - 150x22
Squat Machine (duck stance) - 240x23 250x20

Post workout - 2c egg whites, 1 scoop whey, 2c chocolate rice chex

Switched up the exercise order today throwing hamstrings and quads in first instead of thigh. Legs are actually a little sore from loading day still so, pre-exhausting seemed like the right plan. Strength was in fact down a bit.

Started eating before I remembered to take a picture 😥

This WAS 2c rice, 10oz chicken breast with soy sauce.
b8da45b30d33a449cfeaa7345e8c47bd.jpg

Nice numbers for test on those Bloods. Good stuff monte.

Nice Test levels and E2 at 35....thats great IMO.

Bloodwork is in.

This was from a 125mgish pin Friday, bloodwork pulled Monday morning fasted. 350mg iso weekly. One pin of test blend 6 days prior to test pip.

Free test 907? I'll take that. 2313 total. Good deal.

IGF numbers suck as I figured they would. This was from a batch of gh that didn't serum test well so 20iu a week came back at 200.

E2 only at 35.....figured it would have been higher.

Need to donate. I didn't have much water before testing so that will change thickness numbers as well.

Not sure about the ALT. I've been off orals a while and, I didn't train prior.

All else looks good. Total cholesterol looks despite low hdl.
13777e7deeae74153931abe0a9bcc93c.jpg
1a6dbeee7c551f065b6d9f02d6b29832.jpg

Upper Loading

DB Row - 150x11
Chest Supported T-bar - 250x7

Incline bb - 275x8, 275x6

Star Shoulder Press - 360x9
Cage press - 145x8

Lunges - 50 x22
Sissy Squat - 24
Ham raise - 130x24

First time doing Incline bb in a while. Should make a jump on that next go around since I actually did them lol. Ran short on time so no triceps but, I'll put them in on lower day as loading instead of pump sets.

Let me ask, how do you like this style of traing compared to, let's say, DC or mountain dog?

Let me ask, how do you like this style of traing compared to, let's say, DC or mountain dog?
I actually enjoy it more then DC. Dc can get a bit boring besides beating the log book. With fortitude you have the option of switching in and out more exercises and adding a little spice.

I really enjoyed MD training but, it just didn't produce the results that DC or FT have for myself. If I'm gonna be tortured, I wanna grow in equal part lol. And MD definitely tortures you.

Great log man, was nice reading through it. May I make one suggestion ? Donate blood , if you aren't allowed to because your hematocrit is too high, ask the doc for a script to draw some and lower it .

Great log man, was nice reading through it. May I make one suggestion ? Donate blood , if you aren't allowed to because your hematocrit is too high, ask the doc for a script to draw some and lower it .
Yes will be donating on Tuesday. I think hydration was a big part of why hematocrit was so elevated. Only had about 7oz of water before I went in that day.

I haven't been in quite a while as I typically go every time I am able to. Last few times I've only been able to donate whole blood but, I push for double red each time.

Thanks for looking out!

Last edited:
I actually enjoy it more then DC. Dc can get a bit boring besides beating the log book. With fortitude you have the option of switching in and out more exercises and adding a little spice.

I really enjoyed MD training but, it just didn't produce the results that DC or FT have for myself. If I'm gonna be tortured, I wanna grow in equal part lol. And MD definitely tortures you.

Think I will have to try the fortitude aometime in the future. Never done it before. Thanks monte.

Rough day.

Slept about 2 hours when I got home this morning. Woke up and went to my nephews graduation. Got back home and got 3 more hours of sleep before I got ready for work tonight. Really dragging.

Training tomorrow but I may reset my schedule again since the holiday is going to interfere with Monday.

Best investment ever right here btw. I had the smaller six pack and loved it so I went with the backpack about 6 months ago. Tons of room and easily holds my 3 meals and 1 shake for work. Best $170 ever.
9e43302eb7c59fe3eb6db5b150024c9a.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner